Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome (1413 Views)

There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) / Addictive Game Every Lollipop Users Never Noticed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome by kingsamm(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yesterday, I was browsing on Google Chrome with a WiFi router and unexpectedly it disconnected and showed.

You are Offline
WiFi and mobile data are unavailable. The page can be loaded once the device connects to a network.

Out of frustration and impatience I kept tapping the screen and I noticed that the animal(dinosaur) on the left came to life and started running, I was really surprised.

As the Dino ran, there were cactus obstacles in its way and I found out that I could make if jump by tapping the screen.

So I kept playing the game which I became so addicted to that I forgot I was browsing.

It's an endless running game like Subway Surfers and Temple run.

To play the Google Chrome game on your Android all you have to do is switch off your data connection and try loading a page on it like try visiting a website with your data switched off, you should see a page saying;

You are Offline
WiFi and mobile data are unavailable. The page cam be loader once the device connects to a network.

Now, just tap anywhere on the screen and the dinosaur on the left would come alive just as I explained earlier, tap anywhere on your screen to jump over the obstacles.

To play the game on your PC, disable your connection(it's an offline game) and when it shows the 'You're Offline' page, instead of tapping your screen you tap the space bar and also use the space bar to jump over obstacles.

For iOS users, I haven't tried it out on an iPhone or iPad yet.
You could try testing out using the method for Android. And let us know the outcome by posting your feedback in the comments section below.

Wow! You made it this far!
For reading this post till the end I'd share an additional Google Chrome tip with you.
I'd show you how to use Google Chrome as a calculator.

To Use Google Chrome as a calculator, just input the problem in the address bar but do not press enter.

SOURCE - NAIJATECHS.COM

1 Like

Re: An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome by Horlaarsco: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Meet my high score

Re: An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome by calddon(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
nice way to contain your connection frustration, has been dia
Re: An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome by 4peace(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
and you discovered this in 2015 angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome by Lordaweezy: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Stale undecided
Re: An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome by kingsamm(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Horlaarsco:
Meet my high score

Mine...

Re: An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome by Drmike01: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmm
Re: An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome by Horlaarsco: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
kingsamm:

Mine...

Wat about this

Re: An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome by Horlaarsco: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Horlaarsco:

Wat about this

Re: An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome by jaymichael(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
4peace:
Me wey just dey discover am just now nko?

1 Like

Re: An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome by 4peace(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
jaymichael:
Me wey just dey discover am just now nko?

congrats
Re: An Addictive Game Is Hidden In Google Chrome by lovely17(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
4peace:
Am also surprised oh

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Droipad 8II Dual SIM Tablet With LTE Launching Soon / Innjoo Max 3 Discussion Thread / How To Restore Your ZTE Imei And Baseband After Flashing Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.