Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) (1784 Views)

Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) / Over 1 Million Downloaded Fake Whatsapp! Checkout If You Are Among- Screenshots / Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
I was just bored one day,and I started checking all unnecessary things on my phone.

When I got to settings I just thought I should start clicking on anything I see,when I got to "about phone" I just thought I should check all the stuffs there,I just started seeing some kinda Kernel version, Baseband version ,Legal information,Android version and so and so forth.

I sha started double clicking and triple clicking all this stuffs,When I triple clicked on Android version I just saw 1 lollipop on my screen,I was like "ahnahn warris dis wan again",I just thought I must surely finish what I started and see the end to it.

Then after I started clicking on the lollipop,all I was seeing was the lollipop changing colours, I was like "dis Android pple can mumu o what's the use of dis crap".

I sha took heart and continued my research sha.then a thought just struck my mind that I should enter the lollipop stuff again,then I started clicking on it again and the same shit started again change of colours,I just thought let me even hold on to the lollipop,then behold I just 1 fine game like that.

To cut the long story short, I have been playing this game since morning because the thing 1 use style hard small ,and I think it's kinda addictive ,and I thought I should share it with my fellow Nlanders.

I know some people may have known about it before,but I think 60% of Nlanders may not know.

Carry go, go and enjoy your game.

Cc: Laslasticlala

Re: There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) by lawrenceunaa: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
hoshodie:
I was just bored one day,and I started checking all unnecessary things on my phone.

When I got to settings I just thought I should start clicking on anything I see,when I got to "about phone" I just thought I should check all the stuffs there,I just started seeing some kinda Kernel version, Baseband version ,Legal information,Android version and so and so forth.

I sha started double clicking and triple clicking all this stuffs,When I triple clicked on Android version I just saw 1 lollipop on my screen,I was like "ahnahn warris dis wan again",I just thought I must surely finish what I started and see the end to it.

Then after I started clicking on the lollipop,all I was seeing was the lollipop changing colours, I was like "dis Android pple can mumu o what's the use of dis crap".

I sha took heart and continued my research sha.then a thought just struck my mind that I should enter the lollipop stuff again,then I started clicking on it again and the same shit started again change of colours,I just thought let me even hold on to the lollipop,then behold I just 1 fine game like that.

To cut the long story short, I have been playing this game since morning because the thing 1 use style hard small ,and I think it's kinda addictive ,and I thought I should share it with my fellow Nlanders.

I know some people may have known about it before,but I think 60% of Nlanders may not know.

Carry go, go and enjoy your game.

Cc: Laslasticlala
lol u re certainly new to Android

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
Foreal?
I have been doing Android for long tho
I just wanted the story to be interesting that was y I sounded like a novice
Re: There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) by joey150(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
The game sweet..but too hard..highest score is 5 so far.

More like the kind of games in a typical china phone.

Thanks for the heads up op. I never knew either till i read your thread

1 Like

Re: There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
joey150:
The game sweet..but too hard..highest score is 5 so far.

More like the kind of games in a typical china phone.

Thanks for the heads up op. I never knew either till i read your thread
Mine is still six too
D tin hard no be small
Re: There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) by sammy500: 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Am still d boss got 12 on lollipop and 27 on marshmallow
Re: There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) by JIMMYWAT(m): 12:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) by selfdefence: 12:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Yes u are right!!!
Re: There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) by StealthyMe(m): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2016
Nice one OP
Re: There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) by stano2(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Chai Op is just finding out... that game is difficult. If u have passed the first stage click share, no click LIKE
Re: There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) by Eeroh95(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
maybe you know nothing about it since you've been using Android
Re: There Is An Addictive Game Hidden In 5.0 Lollipop (screenshots) by lawrenceunaa: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Eeroh95:
maybe you know nothing about it since you've been using

Android
how can i knw nothing abt it and stil call op a newbie

(1) (Reply)

Top Secrete About Mtn You Should Know / All You Need To Know About 5G Network / How Can I Swap My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.