Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

A Man That Can Attract Me Must Be Calm In Nature, By Rose Odika Nollwood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man That Can Attract Me Must Be Calm In Nature, By Rose Odika Nollwood Actress (843 Views)

Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday / Late Nollwood Actress Moji Olaiya’s Body Arrives Nigeria - Photos/video / See Nipple Of Nollwood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man That Can Attract Me Must Be Calm In Nature, By Rose Odika Nollwood Actress by Deeplydanoo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
With over a decade experience in the Nigeria movie industry, Rose Odika, a Nollywood crossover actress, can be described as one of the best. The thespian who has carved her niche in the Yoruba movie industry, in this interview with DUPE AYINLA-OLASUNKANMI, speaks on her career, project, and rumoured marriage.

WHAT projects are you currently involved in?
Presently, I’m in the process of putting together a television programme titled Ewa Asa which aims to showcase the beauty of African Culture. The intention is to appreciate the diverse cultures in the African setting, especially promoting the values of the Yoruba culture. It’s a competitive programme where people pick up forms. It is not a beauty Pageant, but an event which is in two phases.

First, you pick a topic and speak undiluted Yoruba for 10minutes without interference or break. The second phase is about picking from aspects of incantations in Nigeria, for instance, Ekun Iyawo, Ifa Kiki. The winner of the first prize goes home with N50,000. The 2nd place winner goes home
with N30, 000 while the 3rd prize is N20, 000.
That is my little way of giving back to the society
Read More At...
http://i3loaded..in/2015/11/a-man-that-can-attract-me-must-be-calm.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Leads The Nominees For The Future Awards Africa 2015 – See Full List / Super Eagles Player Aaron Samuel Shares Adorable Photos With Beautiful Daughter / Kim Kardashian Ate Her Placenta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.