Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? (4159 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by austine4real(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
She's cheatin& try come home unannounced. U'l b suprised
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Of course something is going on between them.
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by Erums(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
this is a case of bleeping .ur wife is charmed, not all pastors are of God
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by Olasco93: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Like i said BigRay, be wise, people here are just posting their feelings...

1 Like

Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by focus7: 2:13am On Nov 16, 2015
Oga soldier it is obvious daddy is riding the horse of your wife but don't send him to go and meet baba God oh as that will be too gruesome a judgement but you can do some other things to teach him a lesson that you don't chop a soldier's wife yam for free like you can do of a civilian.
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Trash story

1 Like

Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by BigRay: 7:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Trash story

Why can't you just keep quiet if you don't have anything to say? I truly wish it's not true.
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by aljharem(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Women and cheating .
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2015
BigRay:

Why can't you just keep quiet if you don't have anything to say? I truly wish it's not true.
I don't keep mute when confronted with lies...

1 Like

Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by BigRay: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I don't keep mute when confronted with lies...

Please just leave me.

1 Like

Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by stonecoldcafe: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Hmm!
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by yetseyi(f): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Mr BigRay , I think you should confront the pastor tell him you saw the messages, you know what is happening and threaten him seriously and please whatever you do dont "send him to meet his father in heaven" keep your emotions in check. Confront your wife too.
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Where you waiting to read some 'lets meet at the hotel by 10pm' , before you take a step? There is obviously an ongoing relationship between the two of them. Talk to your wife...
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by Wukari(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
bigray I have been in the north east for some time now, been with alot of soldiers the have not seen their families for a year plus, believe me funny things been happening back in the barracks, I lost guys here who got frustrated by their spouse and that anger leads some of them to die in this struggle, boy be wise, be smart, you trained to survive use the voice of your training. good luck bro you have my love.
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by BigRay: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wukari:
bigray I have been in the north east for some time now, been with alot of soldiers the have not seen their families for a year plus, believe me funny things been happening back in the barracks, I lost guys here who got frustrated by their spouse and that anger leads some of them to die in this struggle, boy be wise, be smart, you trained to survive use the voice of your training. good luck bro you have my love.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by IntelligentEze: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
BigRay:
Please !!! I am begging everyone not to take this as a joke. Please drop the sarcasm. Its a matter of life and death - at least for the pastor

Sir am a tall boy I would not mind to join the army after school.and I have moved with most guys on uniform a lot.this things do happen and most times the soldiers kill the culprits but sir I know that app you talk about.the thing is play with your wife normally*visit the pastor on a cordial visit on uniform and show him the test*when he reads it take the fone and leave his house*he will relate the incident to your wife.she will come running to you with explaination*it has worked with my two aarmy friends sir

1 Like

Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by BigRay: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
IntelligentEze:

Sir am a tall boy I would not mind to join the army after school.and I have moved with most guys on uniform a lot.this things do happen and most times the soldiers kill the culprits but sir I know that app you talk about.the thing is play with your wife normally*visit the pastor on a cordial visit on uniform and show him the test*when he reads it take the fone and leave his house*he will relate the incident to your wife.she will come running to you with explaination*it has worked with my two aarmy friends sir

Perfect idea. Thanks a lot
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by Mznaett: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Turn away from me
Thy consoling hand hurts
Let me mourn these beings
That'd be slaughtered like cattles when their suffocating secret is revealedsad
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by kennyman2000(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
wish you could get MAGUN, english name THUNDERBOLT. Set it codely for ur wife. Whenever the pastor tries to climb your wife, that's the end of his life..
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by BigRay: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
kennyman2000:
wish you could get MAGUN, english name THUNDERBOLT. Set it codely for ur wife. Whenever the pastor tries to climb your wife, that's the end of his life..

I wish that is real and possible
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by IntelligentEze: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
BigRay:

Perfect idea. Thanks a lot

Hope you can help me into the army
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by pcicero(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Some people sha and the kind of advice they give.

@ Op, be very tactful in your dealings. A pastor who indulges in inordinate amorous relationships/drinks can be up to anything including murder.
Yes, it's not beyond him.

Also, does your wife drink?
You need to know the extent of their relationship.
Is she a serial cheat or just having a fling?

First, tell your wife to stop attending that church and see her reactions. Tell her you are not comfortable with certain things and see if she gives anything away (they are good at hiding stuffs though).

If possible, think of relocation.Take her with you and separate them patapata if your marriage is still worth saving.

If you must confront the pastor, go with colleagues in fatigues without divulging anything, it may come back to haunt You. Just ask them to wait outside as you'll like to have a quick chat inside.

Just for the pastor to see before the moment of truth. I can bet You the sight of those goons will make him vomit everything.
You might also consider a DNA test for the kids. Don't rule out any possibility.
Re: Is The Pastor Sleeping With My Wife? by Moreoffaith(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
Come out during testimony,
Read all this message to congregations and thank the pastor for taking care of ur wife while u are not around... By Gods grace she will confess and ask for ur forgiveness..

End time message in lasissi69 hand writing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Year Old Girl Raped, Disowned By Family. / Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? / Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.