Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure (782 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! / Salvation Is Simply Joinning Christianity If You Were A Muslim Or Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by manny4u(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Do you believe in God? How confident are
you in your view? Let’s put your belief (or
lack of it) to the test.
Read aloud the following statements. Don’t
just think about them or mutter them to
yourself – shout them out:
I dare God to make my life miserable.
I dare God to make my home catch fire.
I dare God to turn all of my friends against
me.
If you found it easy, then you think of yourself as
a true atheist with the courage of your convictions
(Richard Dawkins would be proud). But, admit it –
didn’t saying these things still make you feel just a
little bit uneasy? A study conducted at the
University of Helsinki found that reading these
statements caused even avowed atheists to sweat
just as much as religious people (literally – they
were having their sweat levels monitored).
If you can’t do it, you’re either a confirmed believer
or someone whose head says they’re an atheist but
whose heart can’t quite accept it. Or maybe you’re
just superstitious and think that talking about
something bad makes it more likely to happen.
Try reading out equivalent statements that don’t
mention God (for instance: “I dare all of my friends
to turn against me”). The atheists in the Helsinki
study found these statements stressful but still
less so than the versions that did mention God.
Culled from-www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/nov/15/believer-or-atheist-which-one-are-you-quiz?CMP=fb_gu
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Am a believer I couldn't say it On my way to FP mods do d needful, ds has 2 reach more audience
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
I dare God to exist.
I dare God to stop using mumus to represent Him.
I dare God to take my life tonight.

wink

This is a very silly exercise.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by HonourablePomk: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lalasticlala na Guardian newspaper. I can't say those words
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by DuchessLily(f): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
I am a believer ooo.. I can't say them oo

God forgive those who will dare u for they Knw not what they do
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by finofaya: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
What is the point of this test?
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
finofaya:
What is the point of this test?
Have no idea. Must have some spiritual implications.
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Waiting to see the Bigots pray for The Atheists
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by hahn(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
God can kiss my yansh

Op, just pray that all atheists convert to christianity or any other religious hogwash you are peddling. I recommend 6 to 6 daily fasting for on year.

Let's see if your god will answer your prayer undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
u guys should be specific when making assertions..
now which god are u referring to in particular..
cost last time I checked their are up to 3000gods across the globe.
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by Anas09: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
@Hahn.
Quite a smooth Yansh you have there for God to kiss. He'll kiss it soon, don't worry.
Anyway, I didn't see you taking the test.
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by Anas09: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
@Krastoss.
There's only one God, and his name is Jehovah. Every other god is the works of Men. If you are thinking abt allah, check inside the kaaba, its there. An idol that muhammed's grandfather and father worshipped. Enki is a demon too. And so also other demons everywhere masqurading as gods.
So we don't need no specification. Anytime you see God, just know its Yahweh. The other idol is calle allah.
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by Joshthefirst(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
I dare God to exist.
I dare God to stop using mumus to represent Him.
I dare God to take my life tonight.

wink

This is a very silly exercise.
It's actually quite silly then, a lost man daring the almighty in his dark fervor.
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2015
Anas09:
@Krastoss.
There's only one God, and his name is Jehovah. Every other god is the works of Men. If you are thinking abt allah, check inside the kaaba, its there. An idol that muhammed's grandfather and father worshipped. Enki is a demon too. And so also other demons everywhere masqurading as gods.
So we don't need no specification. Anytime you see God, just know its Yahweh. The other idol is calle allah.
lol.. I love ur assertion..

so up to millions of Allah worshippers are worshipping idol.

all hinduist worshippers in India are worshipping devil?

all Zeus worshippers in Greece are worshipping demons.?

and u a Nigerian worshipping Israels Yahweh is worshipping the only true god.

PRAISE YAHWEH.
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by hahn(m): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Anas09:
@Hahn.
Quite a smooth Yansh you have there for God to kiss. He'll kiss it soon, don't worry.
Anyway, I didn't see you taking the test.

Lol. I believe the op said, "say it out loud". There's really no one to verify whether I said it or not, is there? undecided

Besides, I've said worse things like that and god still chose to remain as non existent as always undecided
Re: Are You A Believer Or Atheist : Take This Simple Quiz To Be Sure by Anas09: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2015
^^^.
If you are still in doubt of the above, then you are slow. You don't know who satan is do you?.

The gods of the nations are idols. Having eyes, they can't see, having eyes they can't hear, those who worship them are like them. Psalm 115:4-8
Check their modus operandi and see.
If the muslim ask you to show them the image of allah, tell them to show you, the image of the allah that muhammed's, ancestors worshipped, long before muhammed was born.
That one (allah) had three daughters. Very evil and wicked demons. Muhammed actually implored his followers to seek guidiance from those demons. The Satanic verses. Later he said, it was a mistake. They just took the image away, but retained every ritual that partained to him.
So tell me again, is allah God?
Allah is not even satan as in Lucifer himself. Allah is a demon, one of those running errands for Satan.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About December 25th (christmas Day) / A Situation Report And Situational Analysis On The Killing Of Shia In Zaria i / Imagine, Pastor Must Not Touch The Ground While Preaching (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.