Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

- Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (3542 Views)

Buhari Gives N2m Each To Under-16 Football Team, Fulfills 31-Year-Old Promise / Win Big Today!!! Play This Free Football Betting & Win Close To 1million Naira.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by 2oddprof: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2015
laluski:
I sent you a mail over 3 days now you never replied y.. ..
whats your email address? even I replied those that their mail entered spam box
Re: by taovilla: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2015
taovilla90@gmail.com
thanks
Re: by boxbemania(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2015
olujum@gmail.com
Re: by 2oddprof: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
4 WINNINGS WITHOUT A SINGLE LOSS STILL NO COMMENT FROM FOLLOWERS
Re: by ghanaman5050: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Good job today . Are you on whatsapp ?
donmelinga:

Get your daily single pick of odd 2 and above at www.robotbets..com.ng
100% sure game
Re: by dynadang(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
dynadang@gmail.com. pls help me out will surely reply
Re: by 2oddprof: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2015
dynadang:
dynadang@gmail.com. pls help me out will surely reply
I sent you todays game
Re: by 2oddprof: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2015
TODAYS GAMES SENT & CURRENTLY RUNNING BECAUSE IT INCLUDES Adelaide United - Sydney FC match.

NOTE: FREE GAMES ENDS TODAY & TO CONTINUE TO BE GETTING MY TIPS, YOU NEED TO PAY 2k/MONTH
Re: by xest(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
2oddprof:
PLEASE READ & UNDERSTAND!

Yes! its time to turn your 100naira to 100k or 1k to 1milion naira before the year ends. all you have to do is have, an online betting account & 1k fund. heres how it goes, I will be sending you 1game per day & anytime that theres no good game, we will not play that day. at the end of day5, you need to pay me 1k & anybody that fails to pay the 1k will not continue with us in the journey. if you are interested, send me a mail to 2oddprof@gmail.com

Note: you can as well start with 100naira but be prepared to pay me 1k at day5. if you want the game through sms for instant alert, let me know

GAME START 17/11/2015. Weekdays(mon - fri) games are usually evening games so you are expected to check your mailbox from 2pm till 5pm & in case you didnt get the game by then, dont hesitate to mail me though I will always remember to send games to my followers.

PLEASE DONT ADD ANY OTHER GAMES TO MY GAMES.
GAMES WILL NOW BE SENT THROUGH TEXT MESSAGE FOR QUICK RECIPI'ENT
why are we going to pay u money for a game? It seems u r a thief. Get the hell out of here with ur useless games. We dnt need it rubbish

1 Like

Re: by topzy455: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Topzy455@gmail.com
Re: by POPSON365: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
embarassedPopularboy7743@gmail.com
Re: by 2oddprof: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
xest:
why are we going to pay u money for a game? It seems u r a thief. Get the hell out of here with ur useless games. We dnt need it rubbish
here are the reason why you need to pay me if you want my games:

1. I SPENT MY TIME TO FORECAST

2. I SPENT MONEY TO BUY DATA

3. I WILL USE DATA TO SEND YOU THE GAMES

4. I AM OFFERING YOU A SERVICE

5. YOU WILL MAKE MONEY WITH THE TIPS

6. YOU CANT STAKE WITHOUT MONEY

INSTEAD OF YOUR BARKING LIKE A MAD DOG, WHY DONT YOU FORECAST YOURSELF
Re: by xest(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
2oddprof:

I won 35k ds week, champs league. I forecast it myself, if u knw u r gud in forecasting,y dnt u forecast ur own game, play it and win n mk money for ursef. Instead u came here blabbing u buy data,u forecast, u spend tym. Useless and foolish reasons. D ppl u wil send d games nko,they dnt buy data abi? I forecast,i gv ppl games dey win, ppl give mi too. Stop exploiting ppl by false way. Get that to ur gaddam skull

1 Like

Re: by 2oddprof: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
xest:
I won 35k ds week, champs league. I forecast it myself, if u knw u r gud in forecasting,y dnt u forecast ur own game, play it and win n mk money for ursef. Instead u came here blabbing u buy data,u forecast, u spend tym. Useless and foolish reasons. D ppl u wil send d games nko,they dnt buy data abi? I forecast,i gv ppl games dey win, ppl give mi too. Stop exploiting ppl by false way. Get that to ur gaddam skull
YOU ARE A FOOL. SO FAR YOU KNOW THE WAY, WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING. CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD & POST YOUR FREE GAME THERE. IF YOU ARE STILL ANGRY, ABEG GO & DIE
Re: by abutrekka: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2015
Saturday soccer Tips and predictions!!! Visit www.trekbet..com. And for expert picks other predictions you can contact me on my email trekbet007@gmail.com
Re: by xest(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2015
2oddprof:

wether u lik it or not no one will pay u money. Go look for wrk or bizness or better still there r sugar mummies out there ok.

1 Like

Re: by 2oddprof: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
xest:
wether u lik it or not no one will pay u money. Go look for wrk or bizness or better still there r sugar mummies out there ok.
YOU STILL MAKES NO SENSE. I NEVER FORCED YOU OR ANYBODY TO SUBSCRIBE. GET LOST!!!
Re: by marrazy: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
abdulganiyukamal@gmail.com
Re: by xest(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2015
2oddprof:
YOU STILL MAKES NO SENSE. I NEVER FORCED YOU OR ANYBODY TO SUBSCRIBE. GET LOST!!!
hahahahhahahahahaha it pains right? No b only 1k na 1H mtchewww
Re: by Oliverlikeme(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2015
Ochuko.mike@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horse Riding On Russian Saddles / C. RONALDO SIGNS (€95m) CONTRACT FOR MAN UTD Terms Of Deal / 3 Nigerian Wrestlers Qualify For Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.