Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Millitary Clothes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Millitary Clothes (1310 Views)

Police/custom Clash As Container With Millitary Camou And Weapons Dissapear / Millitary Storms Niger Delta Region Of Nigeria...this Is Why / Beware You Can Loose Your Life Making Phone Calls Near A Millitary Check Point I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millitary Clothes by Nina4u(f): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
I dunno were to post this ..i want to know something .. Is it illegal to ware camoflage clothes in naija ? I mean kan u b put in jail for it or the millitary just gonna fuc* with u if u do? Here in Us i ware camoflage clothes all the time ..incuding airforce hat ..lol If i land in Lagos and exit plane with camoflage clothing whats gonna happen?
Re: Millitary Clothes by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Millitary Clothes by Nina4u(f): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hahahahaha naija peps tellin me i cant ware that in naija ...im like why ...nobody go tell me what to ware ..lol
Re: Millitary Clothes by ejikeujah(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Well this might ensure if you have no licence regarding your attire:

Re: Millitary Clothes by Nina4u(f): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hahahaha u gotto b kidding ..my question is Is it illegal? In a law point of view .. U see were im trying to go ? Is it written in the law that it is illegal ?
Re: Millitary Clothes by Nina4u(f): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Meeehhh i go google this poo
Re: Millitary Clothes by tobisco29(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
You better dont be cult else you regret putting it on
Re: Millitary Clothes by Nina4u(f): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
I'm not aware that there is a specific part of the Nigerian constitution that says it is unlawful for a Nigerian citizen to wear camouflage-type clothes. Nigerian soldiers who assault citizens that wear this type of clothing are not only undisciplined, but are also a reflection of the lawless nature of the Nigerian society..
Re: Millitary Clothes by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2015
actually it is not written as an unlawful act but before you can argue that with them they have already messed you up... I also wear it here in India but I dnt go to Nigeria with it because is of no use. in fact you might end up digging a hole and cover it back.
Re: Millitary Clothes by ChynoBEATS: 6:05am On Dec 12, 2015
Nina4u:
Hahahahaha naija peps tellin me i cant ware that in naija ...im like why ...nobody go tell me what to wear ..lol

It is a standing law over here dear, if u do n youre sighted u'd probably be stripped or ordered to do some daunting frog jump.

It's because it has been abused by some ill-minded civilians
Re: Millitary Clothes by ChynoBEATS: 6:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Nina4u:
I'm not aware that there is a specific part of the Nigerian constitution that says it is unlawful for a Nigerian citizen to wear camouflage-type clothes.

Dear sincerely,the constitution cant carry all laws.

Laws are made but all of them cant be constituted.
But still they'd stand

This one does
Re: Millitary Clothes by Annunaki(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Dear sincerely,the constitution cant carry all laws.

Laws are made but all of them cant be constituted.
But still they'd stand

This one does

How can you have a law that is not legislated That's formula for real chaos. The fact that military men harass civilians who wear camouflage outfit does not make it right.
Re: Millitary Clothes by tafabaloo(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2015
you wear GOBE finish be that
Re: Millitary Clothes by ChynoBEATS: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Annunaki:

How can you have a law that is not legislated

Its not a legislated law its more like a Rule

Annunaki:

That's formula for real chaos.

Nope its not....

Take note that
Wearing a military uniform without being a personnel is more like an infringement

The uniform is an I.d ..not for fashion ...

Annunaki:

The fact that military men harass civilians who wear camouflage outfit does not make it right.

Yes most personnels do abuse the power of their uniform "which is against the military law" but still we've got to differentiate between being disciplined for breaking a rule n being harassed
Re: Millitary Clothes by Annunaki(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Its not a legislated law its more like a Rule

Nope its not....

Take note that
Wearing a military uniform without being a personnel is more like an infringement

The uniform is an I.d ..not for fashion ...

Yes most personnels do abuse the power of their uniform "which is against the military law" but still we've got to differentiate between being disciplined for breaking a rule n being harassed

And who made the rule Camouflage does not automatically translate to military uniform except it has the emblem of the Nigerian military on it.
Re: Millitary Clothes by ChynoBEATS: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
Annunaki:

Camouflage does not automatically translate to military uniform.
it is meant for forces only
Re: Millitary Clothes by Donemmy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hey its tantamount to impersonation in accordance with Nig criminal code. Although in the past we tend to overlook except some overzealous recruit but looking at the present security situation were criminal elements do impersonate personnel & unlesh terror on the masses, its totally not allow to be in possession of any service uniform without satisfactory explaination. I advice u keep ur regalia abroad for security reasons. One love

1 Like

Re: Millitary Clothes by Annunaki(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

it is meant for forces only

Says who

1 Like

Re: Millitary Clothes by ritzybaby(f): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2015
you dey craze... if you like the uniform, why cant you buy form and join up?
Re: Millitary Clothes by colebrent: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmmm, illegal or legal am sure u will regret it big time, most especially with Hausa soldier, U will provoke him more when u keep speaking this ur grammar.... Respect urself NINA and stay in the state if u truly love to wear camouflage....SIMPLE
Re: Millitary Clothes by ChynoBEATS: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2015
ritzybaby:
you dey craze... if you like the uniform, why cant you buy form and join up?

Dear calm down o grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Peper Soup Made With Human Hand In Abia / Man In Trouble After Sleeping With A Married Woman / Photos:two Most Wanted Cult Leaders Shot Dead During Gun Duel With Police In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.