Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt (1315 Views)

Man Mistaken For Sapele Oghenek Journalist Attacked & Stripped Unclad In Delta / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by phemmylink(m): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2015
This country needs alot of prayers. I learnt the biggest lesson of my life today. I hope this helps some of us and we learn from my near death experience. It all started some hours ago when I decided to visit my girl. We had some minor issues and ladies as usual will want you to come down for them as usual even when you know they are wrong, as a gentleman I went to visit her to resolve the issue. Spent some ample time with her and her family. When I was about to take my leave around 10:45am we usually ask her younger brother to accompany us so he will charperone her back safely. The nudge was that he went to change his shirt to black. As usual we went ahead, also some guys coming behind us missed his step and fell and we all said sorry and those guys went ahead of us. We went ahead to q particular junction where I was suppose to boad a keke to my house when suddenly we heard a rukus on the street that a thief or group of thieves almost robbed a bike man on the street was on the loose. I saw them coming towards us, and I was trying to shield my babe by just tryiing to hide around a shed because we didnt even know if they were armed. Before i could say "jack sparrow" my brother inlaw took to his hills. Ran like bolt, as if he was the thief, and angwa boys drunk like a fish took after him, and knowing my babe, she ran after her brother and being a gentleman too, i followed up. They couldnt catch up with my babes bro ontime, one of them now turned back and pointed at me that am the thief and you already know the rest. The beat the hell ouutta me. My babe seeing this she lept to my rescue using herself as shield. Omo, they beat her too. This kept on going for sometime while this jos boys kept ranting that am the thief until they came with my babes bro a d discovered they are staying around and both of em grow up in the same angwa. That was when they discovered we were not thieves. As I dey type this post, I dey mop my head with hot water.

What Is this country turning into?
When curfew no dey?
Are we suppose to beat a thieve suspect up before he or she can even say anything?

This rubbish happened in Jos, caton guess to b precise

Me way go hustle work for there.. Chai I almost hustle death
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:44am On Nov 16, 2015
If e no be panadol, e no fi look like im. Bros you look like thief na, how person go waka go hustle job and still de hustle kitty-kat join?

Na palm kennel you come buy, how kid take enter your bag?

Pele sha, just de blushing here

1 Like

Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by adren(m): 12:46am On Nov 16, 2015
that is the kind of misfortune thst befalls a young man getting intimate with a jos babe at his prime age..

if u dont stop seeing that gyal...
ifa oranmiyan says.. this is just the beginning..
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by pansophist(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2015
cry cry cry

My condolence
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by phemmylink(m): 12:50am On Nov 16, 2015
pansophist:
cry cry cry

My condolence

Brother u no try at all
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by phemmylink(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
If e no be panadol, e no fi look like im. Bros you look like thief na, how person go waka go hustle job and still de hustle kitty-kat join?

Na palm kennel you come buy, how kid take enter your bag?

Pele sha, just de blushing here

Thanks.. I don use easadol. Na wetin I go sell for there b dat
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by pansophist(m): 12:54am On Nov 16, 2015
phemmylink:

Brother u no try at all

Bros, wetin make I do na?
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by phemmylink(m): 12:57am On Nov 16, 2015
pansophist:

Bros, wetin make I do na?
u no too try wishing ya condolense to ya self.. Die first na
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by Oshovie(m): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Sorry about that Phemmylink, I hope you recover on time. And extend my sympathy to your girlfriend. I must confess, that girl really loves you. Most girls would just run away. The fact that she shared in your pain and humiliation is a sign of sacrificial love. Don't ever break that girl's heart or let her go.
And one thing I have learned is that in such circumstance, one should never run.
Animalism and wanton brutality are becoming norms in our society.
Take care.

1 Like

Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by pansophist(m): 1:01am On Nov 16, 2015
phemmylink:
u no too try wishing ya condolense to ya self.. Die first na

Oga, check the meaning of condolence before you yarn wetin you nor know.

1 Like

Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by phemmylink(m): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Oshovie:
Sorry about that Phemmylink, I hope you recover on time. And extend my sympathy to your girlfriend. I must confess, that girl really loves you. Most girls would just run away. The fact that she shared in your pain and humiliation is a sign of sacrificial love. Don't ever break that girl's heart or let her go.
And one thing I have learned is that in such circumstance, one should never run.
Animalism and wanton brutality are becoming norms in our society.
Take care.

Bros, thanks... I dey vex for the boy for running, chai.. But my babe showed me I have found love. She was just telling those guys they should look at her.. God bless U.. Thats enough to know she loves me even when she still dey vex 4me

4 Likes

Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by Nina4u(f): 1:07am On Nov 16, 2015
Wtf is wrong with people in naija ...i would never go outside without a razor knife os something ..i would fuc*in fight back ninja style karate chop their thick head ...immagen this pipus went to church this morning ...im so sorry this happend to u ...
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by phemmylink(m): 1:07am On Nov 16, 2015
pansophist:

Oga, check the meaning of condolence before you yarn wetin you nor know.
na u suppose check.. Coz u get shit in place of brain.
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by olumide81(m): 1:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Pele....u for die for our sins now.....at least is beign a while that Jesus did that for the world.
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by jomoh: 1:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Thank your stars
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 16, 2015
These same people that beat you up will see Dariye and Jang(the biggest thieves to have come out of the plateau) and fall on their faces in worship.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by Lanretoye(m): 4:37am On Nov 16, 2015
na which kind iro i never see...,so dem beat you sotay u come dey post for nairaland. grin
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by zinachidi(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2015
women, always putting men in trouble since time immemorial.. If u hadn't gone to see a babe, this wouldn't have happened to u..

Pele shaa.. And thank ur lucky stars..

3 Likes

Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by phemmylink(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2015
zinachidi:
women, always putting men in trouble since time immemorial.. If u hadn't gone to see a babe, this wouldn't have happened to u..

Pele shaa.. And thank ur lucky stars..

na xo bro... thank God in her.. n I will always visit many more times.. even if my life depends on it. ..
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Eayah sorrry dear,d babe must marry u grin grin
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by Maximillian1: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pictures or adonbellivit

Op sorry..your story is really funny sha
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sorry ehn, u still get plenty strength to type all dese...
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by talk2rotman(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sorry. First go find apu/ fufu chop
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sorry
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
God saved your ass.
Re: I Was Mistaken For A Thief.. Almost Got Burnt by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
who goes to his babe's house by 10:45am (in d morning); You must be very jobless o

(1) (Reply)

Shocker!!! See The Countries That Secretly Support ISIS / Man Nabbedin Tanzania For Putting Sister In Septic Tank For 2years For Ritual. / Nigerian Teenager Andre Aderemi Hacked To Death In London By Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.