Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Job Of 20K Vs Two Week Trip To The US - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Of 20K Vs Two Week Trip To The US (1165 Views)

Contract Job Of 45k / Can You As A Graduate Take Up A Job Of 20K? / Just Got A Job Of #35,000 But Would Go Home With #19500 At D End Of D Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Of 20K Vs Two Week Trip To The US by mingxing(f): 11:02am On May 19, 2009
What wud u choose btw a job of 20k,beta dan none,a test wit nbc or a 2wk trip 2 d us b4 d 1st of june just b4 d visa expires?
Re: Job Of 20K Vs Two Week Trip To The US by ohla(f): 1:06pm On May 19, 2009
2wks to the us gal, u can always get to do the test again or even get a better one,but if u don't use ur visa now, its goin to be difficult gettin d visa wen u need it most, so go for the trip, if for nothing,just to build ur passport and the exposure cool
Re: Job Of 20K Vs Two Week Trip To The US by jchick(f): 3:59pm On May 19, 2009
SIS,

i beg, there is nothing to think, go for the trip. The interesting part of it is that you can reschedule with NBC, you will be suprised that you can eat your cake and have it at the same time
Re: Job Of 20K Vs Two Week Trip To The US by bada1(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2009
What the hell are you waiting forrrrrrrr.

Go for the trip n expand your horizon. cool
Re: Job Of 20K Vs Two Week Trip To The US by dammiecool(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2009
even without trip dont take 20k job e no be am,about d test forget am but if its interview undecided
Re: Job Of 20K Vs Two Week Trip To The US by Seun(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2009
Take the money you were going to use for your trip abroad and use it to start a business right here!
Re: Job Of 20K Vs Two Week Trip To The US by bookholar: 11:31am On May 21, 2009
Seun i kinda agree with u, but its a little tempting.
Cant say if i would do that had i been in such shoes though
@ poster,
, to stay cos of the 20k job
Hell no!
20k jobs are easy to come by so long you have networks.
P.s Uv got to be strong wen u r back in 9ja should u decide to go,
coz the whole state of the country wud piss u the more.

Talk to God at the end for your final decision.
Best wishes.
Re: Job Of 20K Vs Two Week Trip To The US by Nobody: 4:59am On May 22, 2009
mingxing:

What wud u choose btw a job of 20k,beta dan none,a test wit nbc or a 2wk trip 2 d us b4 d 1st of june just b4 d visa expires?

Depends on who's paying grin
Re: Job Of 20K Vs Two Week Trip To The US by sollex(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2009
Sis,
i will advice you go on the trip and most importantly opportunities multiply as you utilise them hence greater opportunities can come your way by embarking on the Trip.
Re: Job Of 20K Vs Two Week Trip To The US by DeepSoul(f): 3:17pm On May 24, 2009
Doesnt sound like she's paying for the trip. It sounds like an offer. If it is, can it be coverted to cash?

If it can, take the money and take Seun's advice!

Except the trip is gonna be gainful, monetarily.

(1) (Reply)

Job/business Opportunity In Magodo/ketu/ikorodu And Its Environs. / Strictly For Those Who Has Bsc/pgd Marketing Salary Range Between 70k - 100k / Mikrotik Experts Needed For A 10days Contract Job@(150k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.