Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Contract Job Of 45k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Contract Job Of 45k (2997 Views)

A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook / Should I Leave My Full Time Job For A Contract Job At Zenith Bank? / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Job Of 45k by Rhewtah21(f): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
My fellow pple. Is it advisable to take a #45k contract job as a meet and greet in a bank.. i nid ur views right now. Intelligent Suggestions pls
Re: Contract Job Of 45k by jashar(f): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Can it take care of your cost of living?
If it can, give it a trial.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Contract Job Of 45k by Rhewtah21(f): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
da prob is i dont know da location exactly. u know ow lagos transportation is...............and the job is like an ushering job where u stand all day

1 Like

Re: Contract Job Of 45k by kelvine(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
If you are single, young and unemployed please take it and do it well. Soon you will get something better.

5 Likes

Re: Contract Job Of 45k by thatchick: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Will the job duties add value to your resume?
Re: Contract Job Of 45k by baines3(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rhewtah21:
My fellow pple. Is it advisable to take a #45k contract job as a meet and greet in a bank.. i nid ur views right now. Intelligent Suggestions pls
Is it a greeter job with old generation bank
Re: Contract Job Of 45k by lionphil(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rhewtah21:

Take it first... It will take care of gaps in Ur resume. Besides, you get to meet people and not stay idle while searching for something better. A bird at hand.... wink

2 Likes

Re: Contract Job Of 45k by jbcul4ril(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Some times you don't take up a job base on your needs but experience. The more the experience the more the opportunities to be selected.

2 Likes

Re: Contract Job Of 45k by Rhewtah21(f): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
yes. its wiv defunct spring bank now enterprise bank.
Re: Contract Job Of 45k by oeme: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Stay there and still b looking 4 a beta 1 OK. Is beta den staying idle

1 Like

Re: Contract Job Of 45k by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
i stand and talk for 12 hours for a lesser pay,so pls take the job and always av ur cv in ur purse....u mite need it sumday

6 Likes

Re: Contract Job Of 45k by kelvine(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
I like sincere Nigerians, God will give you a better job soonest.

Bobbyunitedfc:
i stand and talk for 12 hours for a lesser pay,so pls take the job and always av ur cv in ur purse....u mite need it sumday

4 Likes

Re: Contract Job Of 45k by kcwitch(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rhewtah21:
yes. its wiv defunct spring bank now enterprise bank.

Do it. But establish your contacts. It's about the place not the job title. Good people will come into that place.
Re: Contract Job Of 45k by ojun50(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
U better go for it
Re: Contract Job Of 45k by Obeenah(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
If you want to pursue a career in banking then see it as a foot in the door. Do your job del lightly and seek to stand out, you never know who will be watching. I know someone who started off cleaning with a bank with her Ond. She later became a bulk teller. You never know. You also stand a chance to meet high net worth clients. My advice is you prepare yourself on how to seek their help without being roped into sexual gratification from the many perverts whom you will surely meet. A bird in hand my dear.
Re: Contract Job Of 45k by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Obeenah:
If you want to pursue a career in banking then see it as a foot in the door. Do your job del lightly and seek to stand out, you never know who will be watching. I know someone who started off cleaning with a bank with her Ond. She later became a bulk teller. You never know. You also stand a chance to meet high net worth clients. My advice is you prepare yourself on how to seek their help without being roped into sexual gratification from the many perverts whom you will surely meet. A bird in hand my dear.
I know someone like that too.
Re: Contract Job Of 45k by iyisco2001(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2015
If you don't have a job. And the cost of going to work isn't higher than the pay, take it. It always count in future, every experience counts.

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Verify Latium And Make Money Online / Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? / Airtel Recruits, Graduate Vacancies At Honeywell, Unic And An Oil & Gas Coy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.