Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

A Look At Innoson Motors - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Look At Innoson Motors (6999 Views)

Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by hardywaltz(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Op ur initial post wasn't elaborate
However I have my doubts about the quality of an IVM and typical of Nigerian business, he wouldn't upgrade so as to compete with international standards.
When he goes out of business they will start blaming Buhari.
Thou I must admit Innocent has made us (Nnewi people) proud. Chukwu goziƩ ya.

1 Like

Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by Incorrect: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2015
OP, your first post was filled with loathing for IVM. How can you compare innoson that just started a few years ago with honda and other big automobile companies. It is through our show of goodwill, patronage, and support that innoson will grow to compete with international standards. This is not a matter of celeberating mediocrity, it is a matter of supporting our own and helping it along in it's development process. Afterall, how many african countries have their own indigenous car manufacturing plants even as ill equipped as innoson??
I'll take it that this is your own form of constructive criticism, but step off the gas a bit on the criticism.
Bless you

5 Likes

Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by ThisMeansWAR: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
mumu op... I have seen innoson like 3 times now.. I just dnt like how the dude doesnt want to expand his business and make it a plc for investors to come in. He made it regular Igbo one man business thereby remaining local champion in south east.

1 Like

Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2015
azzima:
You can't judge a car JUST by its external look......can you see how mediocre most of you people are. The most important part is the internal. And judging from the pics that is posted on this thread,I can't vouch for the integrity and expertise of the "mechanics" that are "putting together" this car. See how they just dropped the engines on the floor......chai!!!!!

Okay I have a task for you:
The burden of proof is on you to show that these vehicles are unreliable.
Innoson vehicles have been on the road for a couple of years now, so please shame us and prove they are unreliable or you keep quiet forever.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by fxbot: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
azzima:
Finally!!! An impartially - thinking Nigerian. Nigerians should start setting aside sentiments in place of Standards. One commenter even posted a picture of Innoson SUV on the street by saying " the car looks clean and good". By that admission I can deduce the thinking capacity of that commenter. Should cars be judge JUST by the way it looks on the outside??Africans really deserve the insult they get from Westerners.
one thing you should know is that ROME was not built in a day

1 Like

Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by yapapa: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2015
cremedelacreme:

A typical scratched face man from SW, always trying to discredit any thing not from his region. Ode.
e no go better fr u fr dat statement..so everyone against you are from d SW? oloshi.

1 Like

Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by 400billionman: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2015
azzima:
Westerners value lives more than us, they don't cut corners unlike us, Innoson is still "assembling" auto parts with spanner and screw driver in 2015?? See how they littered the floor carelessly with auto engines......and the "na our people" syndrome won't let us be critical.

Guy, just upload the picture of your car..

The one you own now. Key in hand.
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by 400billionman: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Spikkylee:
I wish u'd appreciate what d man has done nd he's still doing...Most of those companies pix u showng did nt start yesterday...These are large corporation wit share holder and capital worth billions of dollars...So they have the capital to afford the sate of art facilities....Buh despite hw bad our econmy is,this man invested d little he has to show he believes in the Nigerian project...
We should start appreciating our own...Rome Was Not Built In A Day..

Invariably, he thinks the big corporations started off as Billion dollar companies while all of them actually started like Innoson.

Go check, he is a frustrated person with nothing going for him.. Thats how frustrated people act in real life.

1 Like

Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by Realonekingsley(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2015
He produces good cars though they are everywhere in the east,most schools and agencies in the east even use his vehicles as as their official vehicles example the police at Anambra use the innoson 'carrier' its a pick up van similar to the toyota 'hilux' used in Lagos.And he has a large employment range,his facility at nnewi is not the best but its quite modern.His showroom is also located at nnewi.
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by Spikkylee: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2015
400billionman:

Invariably, he thinks the big corporations started off as Billion dollar companies while all of them actually started like Innoson.

Go check, he is a frustrated person with nothing going for him.. Thats how frustrated people act in real life.

Lol......
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by ezeagu(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2015
Who dash enwere moto?

OP be like:

1 Like

Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by 400billionman: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Spikkylee:

Lol......

When you come in contact with people with his mentality, you will run. They will tell you that while you are paying them N20k a month, your business is earning N0.5m a month.

They will want to limit your success, disagree with anything positive that doesnt benefit them. Sadists !
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by funkyibodude(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2015
azzima:
Finally!!! An impartially - thinking Nigerian. Nigerians should start setting aside sentiments in place of Standards. One commenter even posted a picture of Innoson SUV on the street by saying " the car looks clean and good". By that admission I can deduce the thinking capacity of that commenter. Should cars be judge JUST by the way it looks on the outside??Africans really deserve the insult they get from Westerners.
if you have an idea of setting a standard for innoson motors why not go and be a consultant to his company, instead of coming here to ask lame questions about standards. Do you expect his company to compete with the likes of Mercedes, Toyota , Kia etc, overnight? This company just started few years back, with time it would grow..
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by funkyibodude(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2015
400billionman:

this OP is the type that compares LONDON to LAGOS, just because they are big cities.
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by dikeigbo2(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hate personified.

The result when kogi and osogbo weed combined together
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by azzima(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't really care what you illiterates are saying. As usual,Africans have cut corners AGAIN by bypassing "Standards" and giving excuses like "Innoson just started a few year ago nau" , "Rome wasn't built in a day". There are International standards that need to be met if you decide to put people's lives at risk. NO western countries will EVER accept this excuse but most of the responses I observed here are tainted with ethnic sentiments. Did any of you illiterates see the pictures that I uploaded? ?do those pictures befit that of an auto manufacturer??See how they just lay the engines on the floor......Coscharis auto service center is even better.

1 Like

Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by diportivo: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
azzima:
I don't really care what you illiterates are saying. As usual,Africans have cut corners AGAIN by bypassing "Standards" and giving excuses like "Innoson just started a few year ago nau" , "Rome wasn't built in a day". There are International standards that need to be met if you decide to put people's lives at risk. NO western countries will EVER accept this excuse but most of the responses I observed here are tainted with ethnic sentiments. Did any of you illiterates see the pictures that I uploaded? ?do those pictures befit that of an auto manufacturer??See how they just lay the engines on the floor......Coscharis auto service center is even better.

Bros,i swear u get time

Iv read here that u shld go and be a consultant to innoson

Some av even said u shldnt compare ivm to others cos others started small etc

No matter how u put it,this matter will be divided thru sentiments line

Standards is no respecter of money..why go into car manufacturing when you dont av the necessary funds?

While i am proud of its nigerian roots,ivm needs to do much in the area of enlightenment..its a no-brainer

You are asking questions cos you dont know whats happening.that's you being concerned.those berating you av not given proof that you are wrong,neither av they proven that your fears can be allayed

There's money to be made by ivm,how he decides to make it rests solely on his shoulder

I wldnt buy what i know absolutely nothing about,when there's an option that has all its spec outlined

1 Like

Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by obamamate: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
azzima:
Westerners value lives more than us, they don't cut corners unlike us, Innoson is still "assembling" auto parts with spanner and screw driver in 2015?? See how they littered the floor carelessly with auto engines......and the "na our people" syndrome won't let us be critical.
an assembly plant for 5000units can't be the same as that of 100,000units. Let's appreciate Innoson and patronize him and he can do more and improve and grow
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2015

Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by o42austino(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
azzima:
My question is, is this really an auto manufacturer or upgraded mechanic shop??Why do we celebrate mediocrity? ?
I listen to his interview and he said he can afford mechanised technology in his Auto plant but that will take away Jobs that human being will do and since we have a hugely unemployment market, that their is no need to go that way since people need the Job.
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by 0gbeni(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2015
i wonder if his cars have passed crash tests, airbag tests etc and i hope more government agencies and private individuals patronize him.
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by tck2000(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mtcheew
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by bamirotola: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Pls I'm looking for a car to drive with taxify in Ibadan, pls hit me up if u have a car ready n ready to partner with me, I'm very hardworking and trustworthy, let's talk business
Name: Adetola
Email: bamirotolami@gmail.com
Phone no/WhatsApp no: 09027765505/ 09051715074
Thank you
Re: A Look At Innoson Motors by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Design wise, innosan may not be up to the standard of other world producers but if we consider the years those other producers have put into producing cars, we can safely say that innosan is going places in future.
Talking about that, if only Nigeria government will support them like German car manufacturers and make them great.
By the way, no tribalism involved here. I'm proud of innosan motors even though I'm not igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android 7.1 Car DVD System / Android Headrest For Any Car (tell Us Your Car) / BMW Mechanic Diary / Is Drunk Driving A Crime In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.