Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

RACISM: Using France Flag As Your Display Photo(dp). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RACISM: Using France Flag As Your Display Photo(dp). (674 Views)

Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police / Army Denies Boko Haram Hoisting Flag In Borno Villages / Should Nigerians Use French Flag As Facebook Profile After Paris Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RACISM: Using France Flag As Your Display Photo(dp). by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 16, 2015
I'm using this hour to inform those who used/uses France overlay flag as their Display Photo. It's not that I hate France, rather I love France if not for anything, They sided some African area against the Westerners at war then. But, what I'm trying to say that only 156 people dead in France and they make you feel for
them while here Millions upon Millions of people are being killed, Home rendered useless, Family turned apart, Children starved, Poor kept homeless, people got burnt by wicked people, Rights being abused, Mothers being shot violently, Innocents being accused falsely, Young Girls being raped by robbers, Villages being terrorised, People killing Fellow People, yet the world pretends as if nothing happened here(Africa). This is an act of RACISM, you are being blindfolded and led to things you don't know. Soon, they will make you pledge to things which Heavens above forbids. He who has ear, let him hear. He who has eye, let him see. He who has heart, let him understand.
#BkisB > Black is Beauty!
Re: RACISM: Using France Flag As Your Display Photo(dp). by Bugatie(m): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2015
They deserve whatever sympathy they can get at this time, I don't see how it amounts to racism
Re: RACISM: Using France Flag As Your Display Photo(dp). by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Bugatie:
They deserve whatever sympathy they can get at this time, I don't see how it amounts to racism

You talk of sympathy? What about Lebanon, and other countries. Have they sympathised with them? Why is Hyprocrisy the order of the day. Your type only sympathise with Foreigners. Sorry!

1 Like

Re: RACISM: Using France Flag As Your Display Photo(dp). by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2015
Op I totally concur with u,but 2 me its simply mental slavery or cerebrum blockagegringrin

1 Like

Re: RACISM: Using France Flag As Your Display Photo(dp). by Chanchit: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2015
I also put the #prayforFrance on my bbm status but I quickly changed it under 2mins cos I remembered i've never used same for the Northern Nigeria victims.
Re: RACISM: Using France Flag As Your Display Photo(dp). by Bugatie(m): 6:47am On Nov 16, 2015
NatureBoy91:

You talk of sympathy? What about Lebanon, and other countries. Have they sympathised with them? Why is Hyprocrisy the order of the day. Your type only sympathise with Foreigners. Sorry!

For every time boko haram strikes, you see America and other foreign countries (France inclusive) condemn the attack and sympathise with our govt and it's citizens. So what's the sense in all these sentiment against France?
Someone even said "only 156 ppl died", and I ask, are they not human beings. On the racism part, you are the guilty one here.
Re: RACISM: Using France Flag As Your Display Photo(dp). by Zaikon(m): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2015
that's semi literate Nigeria of half baked Nigeria people loving foreigners more than indigene... smh for us
Re: RACISM: Using France Flag As Your Display Photo(dp). by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Bugatie:

For every time boko haram strikes, you see America and other foreign countries (France inclusive) condemn the attack and sympathise with our govt and it's citizens. So what's the sense in all these sentiment against France?
Someone even said "only 156 ppl died", and I ask, are they not human beings. On the racism part, you are the guilty one here.

Do you know who created ISIS? Do you know who devised plans for Boko Haram? The media are only promoting them. If they stop it, I bet those terrorism will reduce. Have they used your flag for safety check accross the world since the killing and bombing before? Many questions needed to be asked. Don't play with Americans, they are tricky alot. No wonder, Russians are more intelligent. The more you look, the less you see.
Re: RACISM: Using France Flag As Your Display Photo(dp). by tidal(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2015
#PrayForSambisa&Paris should be the Hashtag.

(1) (Reply)

St. Louis Musician Accused Of ID Theft, Tax Fraud / Radicalized And Had Been In Contact With Known / You Won't Believe These Thieves Have A TO-DO List LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.