Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Need Ideas On Best Man Part. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Need Ideas On Best Man Part. (570 Views)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Ideas On Best Man Part. by Johnsonsp(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2015
A friend of mine is wedding his long-time hearthrob this
coming saturday,18th december,and yours sincerely has
been chosen to be the Best Man.So,I thought I would use
this reliable forum to get myself prepared.
Please nairalanders,what are the things expected of me
as the Best Man? What are the things to be fill by me or sign by me?
Is it compulsory that I give financial
support alongside the physical and moral support that
would be given?

Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: Need Ideas On Best Man Part. by Johnsonsp(m): 6:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Is any one there, I need an answer to my question us very important pls house do help me out..
Re: Need Ideas On Best Man Part. by protocol(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
I dont have the time but let me help you here:. U will give a speech. is a must!

when you are called, stand up, clear your throat and head to the stage.

Good day ladies and gentlemen. pls permit me to use this time to say welcome to everyone here once again. my name is Emeka and i am the bestman for todays occasion. honestly speaking, i have known Emeka for time immemorial. we were classmates and happen to be room mates in the same citadel of learning. this was 13yrs ago. Today reminds me of the discussion i had with him 13yrs ago while we where still in the university. It was a long one. we talked about many issues bothering life and academics. Paramount to that discussion was the issue of marriage. At the tail end of our talk, he called me and said, put ur name, on my wedding day, u will be the bestman. today is that day! but i am not the best man. Emeka is the best man, and because he is the best man thats y put the brides name here is getting married to him cos i believe every woman wants the best man!
in this paragraph, describe ur friend, how gud he is etc,
in this last paragraph make a joke eg Gentlemen and ladies On a lighter note while i was talking about my friend Emeka, i noticed the bride was itching him. i was wondering what could be the problem not until i realized the fact that they were in a haste. yes they were! they wish this occasion could close so that they could go home to put their things together.

Well, as they go home to live together, we pray that ............
Re: Need Ideas On Best Man Part. by Johnsonsp(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
This information will really help me out, thank to u protocol, I really appreciate u and all ur effort.. May the Lord bless u more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Celebrates Birthday With Idps And Children [photos] / Shocking Facts About 2016 / Canada Student Visa Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.