Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest (59117 Views)

Nigerian HIV Prevalence By States 2016/2017 / 2015 World Aids Day...bonny Lga Has The Highest Hiv Prevalence Of 18% / Rivers State Tops List Of States With HIV Prevalence As Ekiti Becomes The Safest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Agimor(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
jamesbridget13:
funny enough few oloshos have this disease. #fact
Are you one of the few Oloshos.
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Chrixtopha(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
and thats why when ever i set my eyes on pregnant little girls i wonder why they arent scared of s.t.i.....as for me,them no born me well to even bang my babe raw
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by umehmj(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
ayusco85:
Came to check the state with the highest. Who else came for Dat reason

me too plus to see the ranking of anambra,enugu, and ebonyi cos that's the three states i shuttle if you know what i mean lol
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by vislabraye(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
I concur with Rivers state being number 1.
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by ShammahBarnabas(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wait oh, Katsina did not make the list oh, abi I didn't see well? shocked
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by okitaiji(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oh my God Benue has been poor till NACA forget and omitted them from the list of HIV prevalence, something that they rank first before. anyway maybe there are HIV free of which i will be the first person to doubt it
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
Mk i sharperly move to Ekiti and start my skin to skin campaign.. Am tired of using durex!

if u try am pere, Na sango and obatala go launch missile reach your side.

1 Like

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
akatekpe:
Kindly tell me why Benue should be number one. I said it in the past that most state government used those statistics to get aid/ fund from FG/international bodies.

exactly...and some People are jst too blind to see that.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
The rate at which we admit HIV patients nowadays in a Fg hospital here in ibadan is becoming alarming. come and see peeps from age 16 above, funny enough, some of them never knew they are hiv positive not to talk of the family members, its really scary. God help us
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by cirmuell(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
My state be staying on good spot in rankings since imo-river. cool
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by bayinq25(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by hotnsexy4christ(f): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

this stat na lie joooorrr how Edo whey be homebase of Ogbongidis go dey 0.8% hmmmmm
, look at your mouth, you think edo babes are careless, and stupid like other tribes abi, rubbish man, edo babes are sharp babes they do not do unprotected sex.
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by bummyla(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Okay! Guys Zip Up! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by teekay213(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
i no trust this report even oyo and osun pass lagos.haha make dem fair God o.
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by ayusco85(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
umehmj:

me too plus to see the ranking of anambra,enugu, and ebonyi cos that's the three states i shuttle if you know what i mean lol

Be like u no be gud Boi
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by FemiFaniKayode: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
, look at your mouth, you think edo babes are careless, and stupid like other tribes abi, rubbish man, edo babes are sharp babes they do not do unprotected sex.

how much you and ur mama dey charge for short time?
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by diva90: 2:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Reality is that no where is safe... Everyone needs to be cared
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by mrlaw93(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2015
shegsky:

if u try am pere, Na sango and obatala go launch missile reach your side.
I dodge am. grin
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by hotnsexy4christ(f): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

how much you and ur mama dey charge for short time?
, well ,the only thing I will tell you is that you need to repent and give your life to christ, if you look at my post I did not insult you , I only siad the obvious, but you open your mouth to insult my mother, ok, I will still not insult you, I understand frustration is your portion , for insult an elderly person, if you are not trained, by your parent. Then I pray for you and your generation, home training will be far from you. Never you in ur life or next life insult my mother.
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by hotnsexy4christ(f): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
, well ,the only thing I will tell you is that you need to repent and give your life to christ, if you look at my post I did not insult you , I only siad the obvious, but you open your mouth to insult my mother, ok, I will still not insult you, I understand frustration is your portion , for insult an elderly person, if you are not trained, by your parent. Then I pray for you and your generation, home training will be far from you. Never you in ur life or next life insult my mother.
# insulting an elderly person.#
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Hatrik(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
came here to check how Benue state is ranked
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by karryn(f): 12:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Meeky:
nice dp.those boobs though
anything wrong with the boobs?
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Meeky(m): 6:11am On Nov 22, 2015
karryn:
anything wrong with the boobs?
heavily breasted.so boobs endowed
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by otokx(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2015
The data is from a source dated 2012, nairaland mods should take down this thread.
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by karryn(f): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Meeky:
heavily breasted.so boobs endowed
na u get yourself
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Meeky(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
karryn:
na u get yourself
lol
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by jamesbridget13(f): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Agimor:
Are you one of the few Oloshos.
i dont blame u at all
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Agimor(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
jamesbridget13:
i dont blame u at all
So you can't distinguish sarcasm from hard talk.
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by jamesbridget13(f): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2015
Agimor:
So you can't distinguish sarcasm from hard talk.
if u want to say u re joking then say it then its settled. No hard feelings
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Agimor(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
jamesbridget13:
if u want to say u re joking then say it then its settled. No hard feelings
You took it to the extreme was just kidding with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / The Dangers Of Breast Ironing / 216 New COVID-19 Cases, 50 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 18 (916 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.