Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest (59093 Views)

Nigerian HIV Prevalence By States 2016/2017 / 2015 World Aids Day...bonny Lga Has The Highest Hiv Prevalence Of 18% / Rivers State Tops List Of States With HIV Prevalence As Ekiti Becomes The Safest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by jayriginal: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Shocking survey.

Rivers state doesnt come as a surprise but Taraba?

I also thought Lagos would be pretty high up there. Anyhoo . . .

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by naijaobi(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Igbo adigo mma. kiss

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Jonjerrie(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2015
I trust Ameachi em. De always lead
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2015
midolian:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/16/hiv-prevalence-ranking-rivers-state-most-rampant-ekiti-the-safest/

Lalasticlala!

View the rankings by NACA below:
there is nothing like save states or highly risk states as this article wants us to believe, the savest state is for u to play save.
Always use raincoat and if u cant or dont like it u abstain.
If u like go zamfara wey dey amongst d savest state, u might be suprise someone u picked for a fling has loads of it in her system.
A word is enuf for the wise ooooooooo....
Dis no be party affair, na life matter.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by 001ng: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Abia greater than imo, the survey or statistics is wrong.

1 Like

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by damilola198: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Ogun - state.ยค
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by SuPeRq(f): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Kwara kiss
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Jonjerrie(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2015
,, space booker
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by bettercreature(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

this stat na lie joooorrr how Edo whey be homebase of Ogbongidis go dey 0.8% hmmmmm
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by ignis: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2015
My state is cool.
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Lagos at 2.2% with its population? That's almost 0.2% compared to the population of the states with lower prevalence rates. Adonbilivit

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2015
midolian:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/16/hiv-prevalence-ranking-rivers-state-most-rampant-ekiti-the-safest/

Lalasticlala!

View the rankings by NACA below:

This is a big lie...............Lagos with many brothels, Agboros, rapes and crowded compound and neighborhood has less HIV? Anybody with sense should ignore this rubbish post.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by wiZbanky(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Pls where is benue state? Or are my eyes deceiving me? Dey should even be the one toping that list because dey are damn promiscuous

4 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
yes na o
Talking from experience
Cc jolllyjoy
sorry boo you are +cheesy
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by yang(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2015
how can u have 15% HIV prevalence rate in Rivers

The socalled "Our oil" has destroyed the Biafrans living here

You mean that 1 in 10 people here have HIV
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2015
I thought Edo state will make the top list. Their libido is pretty high esp when money is involved.

4 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by menix(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2015
I almost believed this list until I saw Edo state.

Edo state should be amongst the 1st three except u re telling me most of their ladies migrated to Rivers...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by agarawu23(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sorry boo you are +cheesy
I know deny am

But na u gv me sha wink
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Ufranklin92(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2015
McBrooklyn:
Girl be lyk dis when they meet their fellow
girls

Ada: Sweetheart howfa?

Tina: Darling am ok

Ada: Waow! I love your hair

Tina: Thank you my love

Ada: You're welcome honey. Am coming to
your house today, so how is it gonna be?

Tina: Sweet

Ada: I hope you have food at home?

Tina: Yes sweetheart, just come over anytime
you like

A GUY DECIDED TO TRY SAME WITH HIS
FRIEND

Peter: Sweetheart howfa nah?

Ibe: Come, you smoke?

Peter: Handsome, I love this your belt

Ibe: Oboy wait o, which day you turn to gay?

Peter: Can I come over to your house?

Ibe: Come do wetin?

Peter: Ok, ok, can i take you out tonight or can i
come over to your house?

Ibe: Idiot, make better thunder fire you there.
So you dey find who you go tear im yarsh and
person wey go follow you go prison for
14years abi? Make better thunder fire you there
grin grin grin

In Olamide Voice, Rivers You Bad O! cheesy

lmao
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2015
McBrooklyn:
Girl be lyk dis when they meet their fellow
girls

Ada: Sweetheart howfa?

Tina: Darling am ok

Ada: Waow! I love your hair

Tina: Thank you my love

Ada: You're welcome honey. Am coming to
your house today, so how is it gonna be?

Tina: Sweet

Ada: I hope you have food at home?

Tina: Yes sweetheart, just come over anytime
you like

A GUY DECIDED TO TRY SAME WITH HIS
FRIEND

Peter: Sweetheart howfa nah?

Ibe: Come, you smoke?

Peter: Handsome, I love this your belt

Ibe: Oboy wait o, which day you turn to gay?

Peter: Can I come over to your house?

Ibe: Come do wetin?

Peter: Ok, ok, can i take you out tonight or can i
come over to your house?

Ibe: Idiot, make better thunder fire you there.
So you dey find who you go tear im yarsh and
person wey go follow you go prison for
14years abi? Make better thunder fire you there
grin grin grin

In Olamide Voice, Rivers You Bad O! cheesy
Dry

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Sasuwa(f): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Yorubaland home to many reputable nigerians , mk abiola, awolowo, tinubu, pyo my vp , obj, fashola etc
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by coolcalm13(f): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
The fact that its not prevalent in a state doesn't mean they don't v sex as much there. I guess the patients just takia of themselves anof hence avoid spreading the disease. The patients in states having the highest rate are just unnecessarily careless. IMO
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by akatekpe(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Someone help me check Benue, cos I can't find Benue there or is Benue totally free now?
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by karryn(f): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
I didn't see my benue state there. #so happy sha
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Does this mean I'll have to leave rivers state to ekiti?
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by femi4: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Enugu girls dey like to do..............dey do, dey do

3 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by ikombe: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2015
KomradeKorsche:
Well am not surprised.. All these white men love Ebony Skin like Chocolate Candy..
gini ka nka na ko here

1 Like

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by HopeAtHand: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Fear don dey catch me grin grin
Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Jonjerrie(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Realgana:
Benue is number what?
The person who compiled this is high on unripe oshogbo weed.
Mr man if u ar disturbed jus go for test it's free

2 Likes

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by rman: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2015
What if the states with the highest percentage also have the highest awareness and testing rate?

1 Like

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by holyokoto(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Benue, upon all the noise? no Benue

1 Like

Re: HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2015
bros12345:
I'm from Imo state. Owerri should be number one.
...*ihere emegbuola ekwensu, ihere emegbuole ekwensu na ndi agara ya ozi*

......sing till fade cheesy grin angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / The Dangers Of Breast Ironing / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.