Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Is A Year Older Today,Happy 35th Birthday 2 Her(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Is A Year Older Today,Happy 35th Birthday 2 Her(pics (759 Views)

"Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) / Paul Okoye Is Searching For This Female Mechanic In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Is A Year Older Today,Happy 35th Birthday 2 Her(pics by henryanna36: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Nigerian actress Oge Okoye is a year older today.The actress born in London to the late Mazi Okoye and Lolo Okoye on the 16th of November, 1980.She is 35-yrs old today

She had her primary education in London before
her parents relocated to Nigeria where she completed her primary education in Enugu- South-
Eastern part of Nigeria. Oge Okoye is also a graduate of Theater arts from Nnamdi Azikiwe University,
Anambra, South-East Nigeria.

Movies: Oge is most known for her diabolic roles in Nollywood flicks, and she has been into professional acting since the year 2001. Oge Okoye is one of the best versatile Nollywood actresses, she can play a wide range of roles- she can act a reverend sister and in the next movie a desperate prostitute. She can also act as a classy executive and upwardly mobile lady or a wretched poor widow. Oge’s ability to switch within diverse roles has earned her numerous awards both within and outside of the country.She has appeared in more than 50 movies in her movie career that began in 2001. Some of the movies she featured are listed below...

1. Blackberry babes

2. Blood sister

3. lady Gaga

4.marry me

5. The Girl.

Others  are Desperate love , Crazy passion, Eagle’s bride, emotional battle, Orange Groove, The King’s son, Marry me, Paradise to Hell, Every single day, and To Love and Live again.In 2004, Oge featured in movies such as; My desire, I want your wife, Spanner Goes to jail, Beautiful faces, and Trouble maker.

Oge Okoye started acting in her first year as a
theater arts student at Nnamdi Azikiwe University,
Anambra. In one of her flicks, Oge Okoye
was made to shave off her head in a movie that
exposes the negative issues widows face when
they lose their husbands.

Happy 35th birthday to her.

Re: Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Is A Year Older Today,Happy 35th Birthday 2 Her(pics by onojaduru: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Happy birthday to her
Re: Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Is A Year Older Today,Happy 35th Birthday 2 Her(pics by boboLIL(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Happy. Birthday oge....

Meanwhile.... Start ur week wid laughter

a convo between a wife and her husband

wife: If I had known you were this poor I wouldn't have married you...

husband: when I was telling you that you are the only thing I have in this world. What were you thinking?

.. better psyching grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye Is A Year Older Today,Happy 35th Birthday 2 Her(pics by okoro4: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Happy birthday sweetie.Have a blast

(1) (Reply)

Ghananian actress Jackie Appiah is +1 today. / Meet The Nigerian Governor Who Is A Very Big Fan Of Nollywood(Photos) / Photos: Woman Has Her Own Fat Pumped Into Butt To Get Kim Kardashian Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.