Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,047 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Photos: Woman Has Her Own Fat Pumped Into Butt To Get Kim Kardashian Curves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Woman Has Her Own Fat Pumped Into Butt To Get Kim Kardashian Curves (759 Views)

Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" / 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" / Maheeda Shows Off Her Flawless Skin With Nipple Pumped Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Woman Has Her Own Fat Pumped Into Butt To Get Kim Kardashian Curves by Bola40000: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
The Kim Kardashian wannabe spent £7,000 on a Brazilian butt-lift to look like her idol, Daily Star reports. Before You Guys Go Pls kindly checkout his very lovely song Bamijo By BOLAKINLAJA. The much Anticipated Music is out!!!! Oya,Be the first to download #BaMiJo by the Extraordinarily Talented winner of the OPEN MIC NIGHT.... Her Royal Highness BOLA!!!
Trust me, this one is sweet like sugar... Download it first and thank me later smiley smiley smiley
-:
https://my.notjustok.com/track/58297/bolakinlaja-bamijo

Re: Photos: Woman Has Her Own Fat Pumped Into Butt To Get Kim Kardashian Curves by Elisean(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
who cares

(1) (Reply)

Jessejagz Looking Fresh No More Rough Face. / Donald Trump Throws Out Muslim American Woman Who Shows Support To Rep Party / MI Epic Response To A Fan Who Complimented Him On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.