Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Woman Tortures 3yr Old Niece To Coma For Defecating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Tortures 3yr Old Niece To Coma For Defecating (513 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tortures 3yr Old Niece To Coma For Defecating by vivalicious25(f): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2015
PUNCH Metro gathered that the landlord, Fatai Alimi, reported the matter at the Isokoko Police Division when he learned of the incident.
He alleged that Monday had inflicted several injuries on the body of the toddler, adding that she had slammed Peter’s head against the wall and the offence of the toddler is that she always messed up the house with poo
He said:
“We rushed her to a private hospital and I had to borrow money for her to be admitted and treated because the hospital management said we must deposit some money. She spent three days at the hospital. When they could no longer handle it, they referred her to a general hospital,” he added.
Alimi, who said Peter was placed on oxygen, added that she was incapacitated by the torture.
However, Abuye, who claimed to be a confidante and friend of the suspect, said she (Monday) had called her to express her frustration with Peter’s constant defecation around the house.
She said:
“Grace (Monday) loves little children. Unfortunately, she had been married for seven years without any issue. She said I should release my child to her so she could train her till she got her own but I refused. I told her to go to her village and get her relative’s child.
“On the night preceding the incident, she called me that the girl had started defecating again. After beating her, Miracle (Peter) told her if she confessed the reason for her misbehaviour, some spiritual forces would punish her. Grace and her husband prayed till 3am after hearing that.
“Around 8am, she woke up and saw that Miracle was still sleeping. She woke her up to give her a bath. She was about leaving the house when she saw the girl had hit her head against the wall. Grace did not touch her.”
The Divisional Police Officer, Isokoko Police Division, Badmos Dolapo, said the toddler was in a very bad shape when she saw her and that it made her cry like a baby.
“In all my years in the police force, I have never cried. But seeing the damage that had been done to this child, I could not hold back tears; I wept like a baby. She had been brutalised. We will not leave any stone unturned in this case,” she said.
The Lagos State Office of the Public Defender took custody of the toddler.
The Public Relations Officer of the OPD, Adeoba Adeniji-Adele, who spoke for the Director of the agency, Mrs. Omotola Rotimi, said the victim could no longer walk due to what she went through in the hands of her aunt.
He said the agency was awaiting the doctor’s report on the case.

source;www.ashinzevivianblog.com

cc;lalalasticlacla,ishilove

Re: Woman Tortures 3yr Old Niece To Coma For Defecating by ladyF(f): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2015
It is well

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures 3yr Old Niece To Coma For Defecating by lilmax(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Worthless woman
Re: Woman Tortures 3yr Old Niece To Coma For Defecating by kestolove95(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2015
All dix ibo woman bearing yoruba names ar very wicked walahi
Re: Woman Tortures 3yr Old Niece To Coma For Defecating by Pidggin(f): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Wickedness!
Re: Woman Tortures 3yr Old Niece To Coma For Defecating by DuchessLily(f): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmm... Wickedness

So many confusion of names in d story
Re: Woman Tortures 3yr Old Niece To Coma For Defecating by Exponental(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2015
I suspect media exaggeration here. I'm not defending the woman though but just feel it's been hyped.
Re: Woman Tortures 3yr Old Niece To Coma For Defecating by astute07(f): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2015
vivalicious25:
PUNCH Metro gathered that the landlord, Fatai Alimi, reported the matter at the Isokoko Police Division when he learned of the incident.
He alleged that Monday had inflicted several injuries on the body of the toddler, adding that she had slammed Peter’s head against the wall and the offence of the toddler is that she always messed up the house with poo
He said:
“We rushed her to a private hospital and I had to borrow money for her to be admitted and treated because the hospital management said we must deposit some money. She spent three days at the hospital. When they could no longer handle it, they referred her to a general hospital,” he added.
Alimi, who said Peter was placed on oxygen, added that she was incapacitated by the torture.
However, Abuye, who claimed to be a confidante and friend of the suspect, said she (Monday) had called her to express her frustration with Peter’s constant defecation around the house.
She said:
“Grace (Monday) loves little children. Unfortunately, she had been married for seven years without any issue. She said I should release my child to her so she could train her till she got her own but I refused. I told her to go to her village and get her relative’s child.
“On the night preceding the incident, she called me that the girl had started defecating again. After beating her, Miracle (Peter) told her if she confessed the reason for her misbehaviour, some spiritual forces would punish her. Grace and her husband prayed till 3am after hearing that.
“Around 8am, she woke up and saw that Miracle was still sleeping. She woke her up to give her a bath. She was about leaving the house when she saw the girl had hit her head against the wall. Grace did not touch her.”
The Divisional Police Officer, Isokoko Police Division, Badmos Dolapo, said the toddler was in a very bad shape when she saw her and that it made her cry like a baby.
“In all my years in the police force, I have never cried. But seeing the damage that had been done to this child, I could not hold back tears; I wept like a baby. She had been brutalised. We will not leave any stone unturned in this case,” she said.
The Lagos State Office of the Public Defender took custody of the toddler.
The Public Relations Officer of the OPD, Adeoba Adeniji-Adele, who spoke for the Director of the agency, Mrs. Omotola Rotimi, said the victim could no longer walk due to what she went through in the hands of her aunt.
He said the agency was awaiting the doctor’s report on the case.

source;www.ashinzevivianblog.com

cc;lalalasticlacla,ishilove

&she would expect God to give her a child; mtcheeww

(1) (Reply)

5 Time-saving Tips For Parents Who Travel A Lot / ‘I Don’t Think I’d Want To Get Married Again’ Toyin Aimakhu Shares / Popular Baby Names For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.