Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Do You Think He Should Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think He Should Do (510 Views)

Meet This New Baby DJ Who Is Barely 2yrs-old, Do You Think He Got Some Skills? / People Think He Is Rich Because He Spend On Them But His Son Is Starving / I Think He Is Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think He Should Do by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2015
I sat with a very sad guy who told me a lot about his life at present, he's the last child of the family and he's a very kind guy who loves sharing and he's caring as well. He realized that he's mother likes his elder brother than him despite he's not been concerned abt their mother nor the father. This guy has no job yet but he still share the little he has with everyone, his family,friends and people around him, the elder has been doing fine making good money but he will never cater for their aged parents. After a lot of discussions I got to know the elder brother is married with children and the young guy is married with a child as well and their mum lives with the young guy. But he felt unhappy that despite the cares he's been giving to their mother, she will never for once pray for him or his success but she rather pray for his elder brother. What can he do in this situation because he's so sad and unhappy but yet he keeps taking care of the woman . Kindly give him your own advice. Thanks lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Wud U Add Ur Inquisitive Mum To Facebook Nd Other social Media / h / Is A Place Of Total Solution To Fibroid And Every Infertility Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.