Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Black Friday For A Photographer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Black Friday For A Photographer (1480 Views)

Photographer Uses $32 Toy Car For Audi $50k Car / Hot! Are U A Photographer, Graphics Designer, Printer... / I Am A Photographer, Photo Editor And Beauty Retoucher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Friday For A Photographer by coreseam: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Hi colleagues

Black friday is on the horizon and it affords us photographers the opportunity to buy what our hearts have longed for....better gadgets.

I plan to upgrade to a better camera body. At present I have a D5300 or D7200 in mind but wont mind the D750 if the price is right. grin. I wont mind getting a prime lens too (always wanted one).

What do you plan to buy on that day to upgrade your photography?
Re: Black Friday For A Photographer by bindashsandeep(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Canon EOS 7D Mark II

Pro performance on an amateur budget, and perfect for action. photographers in Nigeria

One of the reasons the Nikon D810 is so expensive is its full-frame sensor. Most non-professional DSLRs, though, use smaller APS-C size sensors, which deliver quality that's almost as good at a much lower cost. This is the sensor size used in the Canon EOS 7D Mark II, which designed for sports, action and wildlife photography where speed and responsiveness are paramount. It's the first enthusiast DSLR to shoot continuously at 10 frames per second, matching the speed of professional DSLRs like the Canon-1D X and Nikon D4s but at a much lower cost.

Re: Black Friday For A Photographer by bigx(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Black Friday For A Photographer by Kizmilz(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2015
coreseam:
Hi colleagues

Black friday is on the horizon and it affords us photographers the opportunity to buy what our hearts have longed for....better gadgets.

I plan to upgrade to a better camera body. At present I have a D5300 or D7200 in mind but wont mind the D750 if the price is right. grin. I wont mind getting a prime lens too (always wanted one).

What do you plan to buy on that day to upgrade your photography?
I wanna get a Nikon D3100 camera, presently I have 60k, will that be enough to get it on the black Friday? And if yes, where can I get it from(my location is Ph)

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon Portrait / VIDEO: Mark Angel Comedy – WICKED MAN (episode 202) / Fireworks Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.