Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

NCC Suspends MTN's N1.4Trillion Fine Until Negotiations Are Complete - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Suspends MTN's N1.4Trillion Fine Until Negotiations Are Complete (11254 Views)

NCC Suspends Data Price Increase / Why We Reduced Mtn’s N1.04trn Fine – NCC / MTN CEO Resigned Over N1.4trillion Fine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Suspends MTN's N1.4Trillion Fine Until Negotiations Are Complete by Raphoeworld: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
LENOVO RELEASES THE VIBE X3 WITH A 21MP REAR CAMERA AND DEDICATED Hi-Fi DAC
Read more>>>http://www.panstech.com/2015/11/lenovo-releases-vibe-x3-with-21mp-rear-camera.html
Re: NCC Suspends MTN's N1.4Trillion Fine Until Negotiations Are Complete by 14(m): 2:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Apparently MTN has $1.2billion hard cash in the bank. So if the NCC insists on $5.2bn payment in full. MTN has to go to borrow $4bn in the banks, that means mtn might spend the next 4yrs without making any profit. So which decision woulb be bettet,

1. Not to pay, pack and go, but loose 37% of revanue, and still make 63% globally and still got $5.2bn

2. Or aggree to pay $5.2bn, but borrow $4bn from banks and spend 4 to 5yrs without making any profit globally.

MTN will choose the best option available to them that will benefit their shareholders. This is business afterall, sometimes you have to take not so popular decision. But after the dust has settled, masses will suffer.

1 Like

Re: NCC Suspends MTN's N1.4Trillion Fine Until Negotiations Are Complete by sammychimex(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2015
I have always been saying it that fine is unrealistic. U dnt expect mtn that amount it's too much. Those oil companies that
Re: NCC Suspends MTN's N1.4Trillion Fine Until Negotiations Are Complete by sammychimex(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2015
I have always been saying it that fine is unrealistic. U dnt expect mtn that amount it's too much. They should reduce it very well. If I were mtn I will even leave the country or shut down operations temporarily

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces 5.5gb Data For N1500 And 7gb Data For N2000 / Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!) / Android Games And Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.