Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) (443 Views)

Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva, Omotola, Tboss, & Others Attend AFRIF Festival (Photos) / Lai Mohammed,Olu Jacobs,Joke Silva,Eniola Badmus,Aneke Storm PH 4 AMAA2016#(pics / Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by spicyglobalgist: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
The veteran actor and actress are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary today .Joke Silva shared a photo with their sons and wrote
And it has loaded..30 years ago on 16th November 1985 we said "I Do". It is a day of thanks To our Heavenly Father for all those who made those 30 years doable..my late mum and dad. Chief Afolabi Silva and Dr (Mrs) Abimbola Silva. They both tried to be fair...but mum was most times in Olus corner and Dad leant towards mine��
My late sisters in law mama Shomolu and mummy Ibadan. ..my late brothers in law Papa London and Papa Fermi. ..all of them so protective of me��God in his wisdom has called you home. Your blessing will not decrease. We miss you all.
My sisters Bisi Silva and Toyin Olawoye...nudging us to get married those many years ago...Sister Buki& Uncle Laolu Akintobi ..Bunmi Tejumola Faith Eboigbe my warriors...Chisom Ezoke daughter sister friend... Sinmi Adesanya supporters no matter what������...Moji Olagbegi pastor in the house ����Bunmi and Soji Oyinsan besto of life you never held your punches from either of us and made sure we made it work..������..Lola Fani-Kayode there from the beginning...taking me by the scruff of the neck and shaking me until I found my way back to my Lord Jesus..����..Thank you. Our Son's Olusoji and Olugbenga our Jewels God bless you. May you both find bone of your bones�� and in the words of my favourite hymn at the moment "Oh God beyond all Praising..."We thank you for these 30 years. May only death do us part and may our love in all its ramifications wax stronger. Thank you all for the good wishes and prayers. God bless you.

Source: http://www.spicyglobalgist.com/2015/11/olu-jacobs-joke-silva-celebrate-30th.html

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by kilode100(f): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Can both of them swear, that they have been faithful to one another for 30yrs ?? Dem no fit.

Fucking same Toto and prick becomes a chore after few weeks jawe..

Sex is an Art and must be expressed, no two prick/Toto taste alike and That's a fact ..

Happy marriage anniversary .

Sex is like wine.

28 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by henribj(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
happy for them.
regarding the comment above mine, it don't matter if they have been unfaithful, no one is perfect and no one is above playing games, what matters is that whatever they do outside the home, they still come back home and live together and address their differences and settle it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Be A Hit Song — Wizkid / Juliet Ibrahim Talks On Why Men Would Cheat. / Miss Tourism Nigeria Becomes 1st Black To Win Exquiste Face Of The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.