Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Men Love My Chest, Legs -temitope Solaja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Love My Chest, Legs -temitope Solaja (5794 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" / Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Love My Chest, Legs -temitope Solaja by JoelNkantaBlog: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Budding actress, Temitope Solaja, has revealed that her chest and legs are the driving force that makes her attractive to men at all times and also get their attention. In a chat with RazzleDazzle, the producer of popular Yoruba movie, ARUGA, when asked to describe her looks in one word, said, “Well, nothing really special about my beauty because it’s natural beauty.

I maintain my stature and my skin. I hate anything artificial. “I also think I cherish my face a lot. That’s because I have no pimples and it’s beautiful. I did not do anything to influence it.

I’m just blessed without pimples. Men commend my chest and my beautiful legs. They just like my legs and chest, I can’t say more than that.”
On whether any of her male fans has tried touching either of the two in public, Temitope said, “Never, I’m a no-nonsense person.

Even my boyfriend has never tried that with me. They can only tell me ‘wooooow, Temitope you are pretty. You are blessed with nice skin and your chest ain’t bad.’

“They smile at my legs and (Click on the link below to read more)[i][/i]
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: Men Love My Chest, Legs -temitope Solaja by Airforce1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
lol
Re: Men Love My Chest, Legs -temitope Solaja by osamaBUSH(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
So her boyfriend no dey chop her kpomo? Pipu can fit 2 lie no be smor.
Re: Men Love My Chest, Legs -temitope Solaja by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
osamaBUSH:
So her boyfriend no dey chop her kpomo? Pipu can fit 2 lie no be smor.
I tire oo
Re: Men Love My Chest, Legs -temitope Solaja by IamOpemipo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wey that end time dude, u are needed here

(1) (Reply)

Mary J. Blige In Bikini(picture) / Check Out Tuface & Annie Idibia's Sexiest Pose On A Couch (photos) / Dice Ailes And His Dogs Rocks Wizkid’s Louis Vuitton Jacket, Worth N2.5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.