Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

You'll Never Believe This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You'll Never Believe This (1233 Views)

10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy / Amazing Facts About Old Mobile Phones You Never Believe Existed. / You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Never Believe This by Oladipupo22: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
So we all know how insufficient power supply could be and how we also want to continually stay on our mobile devices without even wanting it to go off for a minute or even less.

For someone like me who takes social media seriously, I wouldn't let any topic or gist pass me by but of course sometimes, I run out of battery -- either there's no power at the moment, or I might have even left my charger behind.

So ultimately, we all need a phone(s) with a reliable battery capacity. But we have been deprived of it for ages...

I hear that a mobile phone is about to be made to help us cope with this epileptic power problem in Nigeria. I also hear it has been code named Tecno L5.

It has been rumoured to have a massive 5000mah battery capacity. That's like above an average power bank we use by the side to keep our phones from dying.

I think if a phone could keep you entertained desirably in terms of music, movies, social networking and still has a battery capacity of a whopping 5000mah, that baby should be one to keep an eye out for.

The L5 according to an anonymous source is an android lollipop device with a 4.5 inch IPS display, portable in size and also very affordable. Interestingly, the L5 is also set to hit the market this month, yes November! Am so ready for this, question is, are you?

Credit: http://www.uniabujafacts.com/2015/11/with-massive-5000mah-battery-capacity.html
Re: You'll Never Believe This by Maximum83: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
I believe is going to sell in volume
Re: You'll Never Believe This by Tizzie: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yupp, for innovation & advancing technology, I was born ready.
Re: You'll Never Believe This by Yorubago(f): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ohhh Please, Can this phone be released TODAY?
I've not had light since, No fuel....
Re: You'll Never Believe This by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
The Tecno shills are here again. undecided

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Believe This by Xhaka(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Karmanaut:
You are just everywhere monitoring Tecno's event
Guess you love their product
Re: You'll Never Believe This by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Xhaka:
You are just everywhere monitoring Tecno's event Guess you love their product
No way _Fuck off. You're the one spamming the Phones section with your numerous monikers. Seriously, stop it.

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Believe This by kolexepana: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
5000mAh? You just gotta charge once in a while
Cos too much charging self can spoil phone
Re: You'll Never Believe This by daphid25(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
All those upandan charging will stop cheesy
Power bank sef go rest
Re: You'll Never Believe This by Xhaka(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Karmanaut:

No way
_Fuck off.
You're the one spamming the Phones section with your numerous monikers.
Seriously, stop it.
STFU!!! I know you use their products, you just pretending
Why not praise 'em instead of criticizing
Re: You'll Never Believe This by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Xhaka:
STFU!!! I know you use their products, you just pretending
I would not wish Tecno's substandard products on my worst enemy.
Why not praise 'em instead of criticizing
I do not praise mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Believe This by Xhaka(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Karmanaut:

Woss Wobi
You better goan learn to praise good something
Re: You'll Never Believe This by onekindaguy: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Karmanaut:

yes my brother lol
Re: You'll Never Believe This by onekindaguy: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Karmanaut:

No way
_Fuck off.
You're the one spamming the Phones section with your numerous monikers.
Seriously, stop it.
hmm
smell beef
Re: You'll Never Believe This by showlaw: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Maximum83:
obviously
Re: You'll Never Believe This by showlaw: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Karmanaut:

wetin you come dey praise abeg
Re: You'll Never Believe This by showlaw: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Maximum83:
Re: You'll Never Believe This by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 1:18am On Dec 01, 2015
With the advent of Buhari and his epileptic power supply, I am indeed expecting an outright sales of the phone
Re: You'll Never Believe This by Yorubago(f): 1:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Oladipupo22:
So we all know how insufficient power supply could be and how we also want to continually stay on our mobile devices without even wanting it to go off for a minute or even less.

For someone like me who takes social media seriously, I wouldn't let any topic or gist pass me by but of course sometimes, I run out of battery -- either there's no power at the moment, or I might have even left my charger behind.

So ultimately, we all need a phone(s) with a reliable battery capacity. But we have been deprived of it for ages...

I hear that a mobile phone is about to be made to help us cope with this epileptic power problem in Nigeria. I also hear it has been code named Tecno L5.

It has been rumoured to have a massive 5000mah battery capacity. That's like above an average power bank we use by the side to keep our phones from dying.

I think if a phone could keep you entertained desirably in terms of music, movies, social networking and still has a battery capacity of a whopping 5000mah, that baby should be one to keep an eye out for.

The L5 according to an anonymous source is an android lollipop device with a 4.5 inch IPS display, portable in size and also very affordable. Interestingly, the L5 is also set to hit the market this month, yes November! Am so ready for this, question is, are you?

Credit: http://www.uniabujafacts.com/2015/11/with-massive-5000mah-battery-capacity.html

OP, I owe you one million is this is not going to be an outright sell out for these guys...
Re: You'll Never Believe This by Yorubago(f): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2015

huh?
Re: You'll Never Believe This by DAdmiral(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2015
Good day ladies and gentlemen,pls i would like to know just how efficient the microsoft Lumia 640XL dual sim is and if 4G model of it is available in Nigeria,is anyone here using it?i would love to buy it as i use an Xperia M2 but i want something new and affordable to use as my regular day to day calling and sms phone,Thanks in anticipation.
Re: You'll Never Believe This by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2015
If this is true as a stated, then it is a good measure...

(1) (Reply)

You Won't believe What D'banj Did Today / 5 Instances When The Iphone X Face ID Failed (and Will Fail You) / Nokia 1 Finally Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.