Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested (41883 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Gtb Staff Scam Alert!!! / 17 GTB Staff Members Found With Fake NYSC Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by GboyegaD(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
People get mind sha ooo. Forging certificates is so heinous that I do not know what crime to compare it with. Abeg, na by force to go school
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by mbulela: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
ZUBY77:
I have said it many times that Nysc is a waste of time.

So what are you going to do?
Lock up University graduates because of one wasted one year scheme.
Scrap that rubbish and let people rest.
Utterly pointless exercise.
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by ybalogs(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Does that means they didn't graduate? If truly they graduated, why should they Forge? Too many unanswered questions. We're only looking at the NYSC certificate but the way I see it even their WAEC certificate is forged.
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Arnoldy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Was scrolling to see lasisi69's "End time" post. since he's not here to put it lemme help him "End time workers"

1 Like

Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by femi4: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mostprecious:

And ur point exactly is??
federal and state establishment hardly verify certificate s
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by neo25(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
It's funny while those with original are adding years on top of the 20year age most banks employs fakes are growing old with the bank. what an Irony.
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Promzyunique(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
verification verification shld start 4rm d office of d president, den 2 odas
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt]Instead of me to Forge ordinary NYSC cert and work with GTB, i rather Forge a PhD and teach @LASU grin [/size]
According to one famous woman she said " I rather die than commit suicide" same scenario with what you type because you might be caught too. HahaaAaaaaaaaa
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by ArodeTsolaye: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
That means they now have vacancies. Ehen...aresa leave that photographer job and go try your luck with your well-forged ND certificate. Make hungry no go kill your old parents for oshogbo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by StarryV(f): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Isiterere:
Gbege be this oooo....

ALL IZZ WELL
I can see u've watched "Three Idiots"

1 Like

Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by lasisi69(f): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Arnoldy:
Was scrolling to see lasisi69's "End time" post. since he's not here to put it lemme help him "End time workers"
of course... Go ahead

1 Like

Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Fertilenigeria: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
This a typical result of lack of self confidence. Must you work for GTBank to earn a living? How much are they paying you? Can't you use your brain and own a bank? Please rest my brain on all this bullshit. You don't need to fake anything to work for a Bank when you can use your head to create wealth that can pay the bank managers salary. Stop wasting your time and develop your entrepreneurial mindset now.
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by possibilita(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yawa
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Arnoldy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
of course... Go ahead
Your "End time" post is kinda hilarious makes me laf grin sometimes I just open threads to c ya post
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
and these are the people that will deliberately delay you when you come to make transactions in the bank
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by lasisi69(f): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Arnoldy:
Your "End time" post is kinda hilarious makes me laf grin sometimes I just open threads to c ya post
I am glad.. .. Thanks... Just being happy and silly at the same time... Lol

1 Like

Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by StarryV(f): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
This a typical result of lack of self confidence. Must you work for GTBank to earn a living? How much are they paying you? Can't you use your brain and own a bank? Please rest my brain on all this bullshit. You don't need to fake anything to work for a Bank when you can use your head to create wealth that can pay the bank managers salary. Stop wasting your time and develop your entrepreneurial mindset now.
. REALLY

2 Likes

Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by butanep(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
They should start from the top managers first?

What about buhari without certificate?

I feel they should verify their Bsc n Msc which is more important than NYSC.
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by tmxme(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Na one day for the owner na
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by StarryV(f): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aystarz:

Your Grammar ain't any better though.
hahaha take it easy na.
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by fromnigeria(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Suffice it to say that there are vacancies in GTB
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by StarryV(f): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aystarz:

Your Grammar ain't any better though.
hahahaha take it easy na.
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Nwanna2588: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
ybalogs:
Does that means they didn't graduate? If truly they graduated, why should they Forge? Too many unanswered questions. We're only looking at the NYSC certificate but the way I see it even their WAEC certificate is forged.
Point.
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by sammieee(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nelkoko:
But dem finish uni na
hmmmn... U be oloodo! Can someone wey do service fit get fake certi ni? That means 3 things are involve.
1. Dem no finish for university or poly or whatever dem go. So, they don't serve and dey go do fake certi.
2. Dem no go any institution but maybe have gained experience as a foreman somewhere and dem wan be oga.
3. If dey are above 30 but d job needs age 20-28 tho dey finish 4 institution but cuz of the job scarcity dey tends to forge so many things. Starting from birth certi to NYSC... #LOBATAN!
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by sammieee(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Broz... Entrepreneurial mindset without capital and connection is a way dat leads to poverty grave

2 Likes

Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by estherdim: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
no b today na

Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Heineken(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Thank God o... Vacancy don show be that. God abeg use this help me and others wey dey find work.
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by akigbemaru: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
17 GTB FAKE CERTIFICATES.
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by sammieee(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Heineken:
Thank God o... Vacancy don show be that. God abeg use this help me and others wey dey find work.
Amen. Hope no be fake you too wan submit sha?
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
imeller:
Start from the top.
grin what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Deletes Lekki Rapist Post But Reposts After Facing Heavy Backlash / Police Arrest Nwatanyoeze, Parade Him In Abakaliki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.