Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested (41884 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Gtb Staff Scam Alert!!! / 17 GTB Staff Members Found With Fake NYSC Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
maafen:
nothing them no go forge for this countri SMH!!!
You are using forged certificate you know it, then they ask to bring it instead of running you go and submit yourself with the certificate fools
...they may have thought of their guarantors grin
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Nelkoko: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ur head dey dia...abeg give me more sense
sammieee:
hmmmn... U be oloodo! Can someone wey do service fit get fake certi ni? That means 3 things are involve.
1. Dem no finish for university or poly or whatever dem go. So, they don't serve and dey go do fake certi.
2. Dem no go any institution but maybe have gained experience as a foreman somewhere and dem wan be oga.
3. If dey are above 30 but d job needs age 20-28 tho dey finish 4 institution but cuz of the job scarcity dey tends to forge so many things. Starting from birth certi to NYSC... #LOBATAN!
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by josigaderoyal(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt]Instead of me to Forge ordinary NYSC cert and work with GTB, i rather Forge a PhD and teach @LASU grin [/size]

you be baaad boy......
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by sammieee(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nelkoko:
Ur head dey dia...abeg give me more sense
Go slap a soldier and receive sense

1 Like

Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by busyfishing(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
ceometromedia:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/17-gtb-staff-members-found-with-fake-nysc-certificates
..my is genuine and wasting away..Gtb please come get me...moreover na economics I read

1 Like

Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by BetterChurch: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Karma is a universal law
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by macaranta(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
The country is survival of the fitest
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ehen...GTB when are u ppl replacing these posts make we start to dey submit cv........
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Emmaesty(f): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
ybalogs:
Does that means they didn't graduate? If truly they graduated, why should they Forge? Too many unanswered questions. We're only looking at the NYSC certificate but the way I see it even their WAEC certificate is forged.
Some people don't get moblized for Nysc
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by lebete3000: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
This a typical result of lack of self confidence. Must you work for GTBank to earn a living? How much are they paying you? Can't you use your brain and own a bank? Please rest my brain on all this bullshit. You don't need to fake anything to work for a Bank when you can use your head to create wealth that can pay the bank managers salary. Stop wasting your time and develop your entrepreneurial mindset now.

which one you don use your entrepreneurial mindset achieve?
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by fm4real2k6(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2015
NYSC is a bunch of crooks joor.
Those who are issueing those certificates are they not staffs in the system, why are they making noise now.

Ok they want Buhari to know they are working now? I'm sure Mr president dont care cuz he himself dont have any NYSC certificate.
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 17, 2015
sammieee:
Go slap a soldier and receive sense
Hahahaha.... Dat 1 bad oh
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by benedictnsi(m): 6:09am On Nov 17, 2015
josigaderoyal:

you be baaad boy......

Lol....... Na you talk am oooo
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Bimpe29: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Let there be certificate verification across board every where...
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by mosjames: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2015
They didn't steal their money na
And they did their job well i guess
Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Akerry(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Heineken:
Thank God o... Vacancy don show be that. God abeg use this help me and others wey dey find work.
BIG AMEN TO THAT MY MAN

1 Like

Re: 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested by Yazmin: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
greatehis:

Has PMB submitted is result?

No, he 'as' not....I need to see yours,honestly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Deletes Lekki Rapist Post But Reposts After Facing Heavy Backlash / Police Arrest Nwatanyoeze, Parade Him In Abakaliki (Photos) / Kidnapper 'Abuja Daddy' Apprehended In Bayelsa Along With A Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.