Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Missing Car! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Missing Car! (52483 Views)

Missing Car / Missing Car / Missing Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Car! by ayindepremier: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Missing Car! by frisky2good(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2015
With the way Laura is flaunting that house, I won't be surprised if it get's stolen.

Victoriousvic:

Lmao!

I can as well change the topic to Linda Ikeji's house gets stolen. grin
Re: Missing Car! by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2015
Yeah, I saw it in akure.
Re: Missing Car! by MadCow1: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Yesterday, a friend's Toyota Avensis with registration number - APP150BH (Lagos state) was stolen at Asaba, Delta state.

In case you come across any silver coloured Toyota Avensis with the above registration number, you can contact the closest police station or call 09029196967.

Thanks in advance!

OP, Let me use this opportunity to talk to you about Mansard Insurance.. grin
Re: Missing Car! by IamGentle(f): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2015
How many months old
Re: Missing Car! by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2015
End time car
Re: Missing Car! by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Divinehenrich:
Why are Nigerians so wicked. Some one will hustle and saved money to by a car, only to be snatched i@gun point by one idoit. This is one year my elder brother'sToyota collora car was stolen, uptill this very moment, we have not seen the car.

Toyota is their selling point.......any toyota na very good market,my friend a week old camry 2.2 take waka as him dey look him car,omoh the guy neva recover from the shock,naim girl cry pass the guy.
Re: Missing Car! by Engrkay11(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2015
I pray dat u see it back
Re: Missing Car! by dododawa1: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2015
No evil will befall you, if ur hand is CLEAN, QUOTE me anywhere.
Re: Missing Car! by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2015
Also post to Facebook Include vin/chassis number
Re: Missing Car! by dododawa1: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2015
dododawa1:
No evil will befall you, if ur hand is CLEAN, QUOTE me anywhere.
Re: Missing Car! by aleshiko: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2015
May Allah Almighty Giude & Protect us from the bad pple.
Re: Missing Car! by davewhizy: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2015
hope u'll not ask me stupid questions,I saw the car at ninth mile this morning, I guessed they abandoned the car because of fuel or trying to avoid police check point.If you are fast enuff you'll see it good luck.
Re: Missing Car! by IamEstella(f): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2015
I pray the car is found. Seriously the way cars are just missing these days is alarming. My friend's car was stolen at Kebbi state some weeks back. it's so bad. mscheew

In another news: I'm new here. Hi nairalanders coolI pray the car is found. Seriously the way cars are just missing these days is alarming. My friend's car was stolen at Kebbi state some weeks back. it's so bad. mscheew

In another news: I'm new here. Hi nairalanders
Re: Missing Car! by GenOrumov: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2015
tripplephi:
THESE DAYS IF WE REPORT, POLICE WILL ARREST US AS SUSPECTS..........I PRAY YOU FIND O, BUT PLEASE REFER PEOPLE TO YOU AND NOT TO POLICE.... POLICE AINT OUR FRIENDS OP
Despite the Nigerian Police known "uselessness", you will be shocked to learn that they may be useful at times.
Re: Missing Car! by kestolove95(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Go to abia u will see it dia
Re: Missing Car! by ideyhere(f): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Toyota needs to do something about the security of their cars asap. Heard if you've a key to a make of their car, you can open all of that make....na true Meanwhile where's OP? Shebi you don hear say the car dey ninth mile?
Re: Missing Car! by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2015
End time thieves
Re: Missing Car! by Takim107(f): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Plssssss am going crazy Op make this a topic pls. My boyfriend doesn't call often..let's say he calls me thrice a week, send text late in the evenings and chat up the whole day...sometimes from 8pm to 1am or thereabout...it's frustrating...morning calls r very important but he always skip that. ..but I remember a day I got angry with him he called me the next morning very early...We have been together for two months now, and he gave me a reason I'll call silly. .His past relationship he was the calling type till his ex made it known to him that his calls were bothering her so after they broke up he decided to watch it...is he still living in his past or I am with the wrong person?...but I know for sure he luvs me, but if calling is been rated as a basis for measuring luv he will score 3% out of 10% sm1 help! !!!
Re: Missing Car! by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Missing Car! by ideyhere(f): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Takim107:
Plssssss am going crazy Op make this a topic pls. My boyfriend doesn't call often..let's say he calls me thrice a week, send text late in the evenings and chat up the whole day...sometimes from 8pm to 1am or thereabout...it's frustrating...morning calls r very important but he always skip that. ..but I remember a day I got angry with him he called me the next more very early...We have been together for two months now, and he gave me a reason I'll call silly. .His past relationship he was the calling type till his ex made it known to him that his calls were bothering her so after they broke up he decided to watch it...is he still living in his past or I am with the wrong person?...but I know for sure he luvs me, but if calling is been rated as a basis for measuring luv he will score 3% out of 10% sm1 help! !!!

Really? OP should leave the car they're looking for and make your silly problems a topic If it bothers you so much why don't you make it a topic? Meanwhile, if you call the supposed boyfriend will your phone explode?

1 Like

Re: Missing Car! by lebete3000: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2015
chukel:
The rate at which cars are stolen in asaba and warri is alarming.

What of Enugu?
Re: Missing Car! by tellwisdom: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2015
Who stole this cheap car? sad
Re: Missing Car! by symboss: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Bossforeva:
exactly what I had i n mind.

maybe love-vendor MY RIDE are many in that area i think
Re: Missing Car! by Takim107(f): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2015
ideyhere:

Really? OP should leave the car they're looking for and make your silly problems a topic If it bothers you so much why don't you make it a topic? Meanwhile, if you call the supposed boyfriend will your phone explode?
are we fighting? I didn't say the car isn't important...just he should also make mine a topic too, life is simple pls don't complicate it.
Re: Missing Car! by Takim107(f): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2015
ideyhere:

are we fighting? I didn't say the car isn't important...just he should also make mine a topic too, life is simple pls don't complicate it..
Re: Missing Car! by IceDude(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2015
kingstylo01:
Still wondering how these guys will steal a whole car! Hope its found
Some can even steal an aeroplane sef
Re: Missing Car! by ideyhere(f): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2015
Takim107:
are we fighting? I didn't say the car isn't important...just he should also make mine a topic too, life is simple pls don't complicate it..

Lemme school you cos it's obvious you don't know. Since you think your boyfriend not calling you is something that would be of importance to nairalanders, this is how to create a topic.

1. Go to Nairaland homepage.

2. Click on romance

3. A new page will open which will have dating and meet up, sexuality, and romance. Since this your problem is more about romance, click romance again.

4. Then click create new topic

That is how you create your own topic not asking another person with his own problems to create a topic for you.

Ooh yes...don't worry about thanking me...you're welcome grin cheesy
Re: Missing Car! by Roks(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2015
The reason why most cars are stolen in these region is because their engine would be removed and used in speedboat which has more value for the various illegal activities going on in the area rather than a motor vehicle
Re: Missing Car! by Dan2j(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Sijo01:
Make spare parts market your searching point before they finish butchering the car.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) / Carpet Grass Plated Car Seen On The Streets Of Akure, Ondo State / Man And His Solar-Powered Keke Napep Spotted In Yaba, Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.