Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Missing Car! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Missing Car! (52491 Views)

Missing Car / Missing Car / Missing Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Car! by GlassDoc: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2015
Too bad
Re: Missing Car! by Maxivalue(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2015
This is d reason why private car owners are to buy and install Vehicle tracking devices in their cars, incase if stolen they can trace d location where the car is, shut the engine and recover it.

Secure and monitor your cars and fleet with our vehicle tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime

• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS

• Track your car on any internet enable phone/Tablet/Laptop/Desktop/

• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software

• Automatic notification in case of theft

• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft

• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen

• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers

• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc

• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs

• Monitor drivers conversation in your car

• Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out

• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)

• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, English, French, Arabic etc…)

• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.

• Monitor your car anywhere in the world

Office and Home Installation available

CALL 08035805912 NOW to Order
Re: Missing Car! by Takim107(f): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2015
ideyhere:

Lemme school you cos it's obvious you don't know. Since you think your boyfriend not calling you is something that would be of importance to nairalanders, this is how to create a topic.

1. Go to Nairaland homepage.

2. Click on romance

3. A new page will open which will have dating and meet up, sexuality, and romance. Since this your problem is more about romance, click romance again.

4. Then click create new topic

That is how you create your own topic not asking another person with his own problems to create a topic for you.

Ooh yes...don't worry about thanking me...you're welcome grin cheesy
..lolz, I think you've been saving this since, u just copied and paste for me and you're claiming boss...bad teacher...Thanks sha.
Re: Missing Car! by chukel(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Too many delinquents on nairaland. See how they have messed this thread up. I wish all those making caricature of this thread the same fate.
Re: Missing Car! by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Yesterday, a friend's Toyota Avensis with registration number - APP150BH (Lagos state) was stolen at Asaba, Delta state.

In case you come across any silver coloured Toyota Avensis with the above registration number, you can contact the closest police station or call 09029196967.

Thanks in advance!

have u contacted the NEW SHERIFF?
Re: Missing Car! by umulobi: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2015
At what location was it stolen in Asaba?Gun point or parked?Time of d day it was stolen?Provide all these info and I will assist u.And has he reported to SARS office along d express bf Okpanam junction?This car may be within Ibusa axis....provide me wif d info asap...I 've a detective as a neighbour in Asaba.
Re: Missing Car! by calddon(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2015
it's my sincere hope the car is found asap, but how Una take de know say Una car go loss come snap am ahead of time.
Re: Missing Car! by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2015
#Thingtheylongtroatfor
DhimxyMaxwell:
End time thieves
Re: Missing Car! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2015
tellwisdom:
Who stole this cheap car? sad
Always a Juvenile Delinquent.
Re: Missing Car! by ikombe: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Goldenheart:
one chance.... It takes only 45k to change its appearance
suspect number 1
Re: Missing Car! by ststyreal(f): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2015
chukel:
The rate at which cars are stolen in asaba and warri is alarming.

My friend na only car? Dem dey break people shop dey steal their clothes join. Those boys are terrible, may GOD save us from their hands this yuletide period.
Re: Missing Car! by talk2kaystone(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2015
Sooner or later end time people will start posting end time comments......its not end time yet
Re: Missing Car! by benjobo: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2015
as old as i am now..you guys expect us to be looking for a car wit p.no sosososo...iranu
Re: Missing Car! by armadeo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
ideyhere:

Lemme school you cos it's obvious you don't know. Since you think your boyfriend not calling you is something that would be of importance to nairalanders, this is how to create a topic.

1. Go to Nairaland homepage.

2. Click on romance

3. A new page will open which will have dating and meet up, sexuality, and romance. Since this your problem is more about romance, click romance again.

4. Then click create new topic

That is how you create your own topic not asking another person with his own problems to create a topic for you.

Ooh yes...don't worry about thanking me...you're welcome grin cheesy

That's an attention seeker and a heartless slowpoke. It has created topics before today.

I just wonder at the mentality of some of us in this country.
Re: Missing Car! by safo99(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pls u guys u try and install car tracking devices on ur cars... It helps
Re: Missing Car! by ChristineC: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
If your car is stolen in Nigeria only the Grace of God can recover it!
Re: Missing Car! by grandlexuz(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Eyaa!!! Some guy carried my wife away in this car.. So na tif car de use take my wife away from me.. Chai! Car thieves will never know any peace!!
Re: Missing Car! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Victoriousvic:

The thing is, He lives in Calabar and not Asaba. So, it's just in case the car's found and He's back in Calabar, or if it's found somewhere else.

The second comments just said it all.
Nowadays police are just silly because they are not sincere.

Anyway police is your friend.
Re: Missing Car! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
davewhizy:
hope u'll not ask me stupid questions,I saw the car at ninth mile this morning, I guessed they abandoned the car because of fuel or trying to avoid police check point.If you are fast enuff you'll see it good luck.
Uhm... where's ninth mile?
Re: Missing Car! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
okay.
Re: Missing Car! by Johnsown1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Takim107:
Plssssss am going crazy Op make this a topic pls. My boyfriend doesn't call often..let's say he calls me thrice a week, send text late in the evenings and chat up the whole day...sometimes from 8pm to 1am or thereabout...it's frustrating...morning calls r very important but he always skip that. ..but I remember a day I got angry with him he called me the next morning very early...We have been together for two months now, and he gave me a reason I'll call silly. .His past relationship he was the calling type till his ex made it known to him that his calls were bothering her so after they broke up he decided to watch it...is he still living in his past or I am with the wrong person?...but I know for sure he luvs me, but if calling is been rated as a basis for measuring luv he will score 3% out of 10% sm1 help! !!!
pls does calling measures the strong nondescript in a relationship? Since u know the guy luvs y why should u be complaining. So i am to be ur bf,then u will be expecting me to call u every mornin and chat with u from morning to night,ur nt serious. Hw many times have u called him morning and night.
Re: Missing Car! by inze(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Victoriousvic:

Uhm... where's ninth mile?

. . . ninth mile is enroute Enugu (that is if you're coming from lets say Asaba), More like the entrance to Enugu. Let he who stated he saw the said vehicle be kind enough to assist the poster, you never can tell how far the little help will go and i hope he wasn't joking.
Re: Missing Car! by jidesam168(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Takim107:
Plssssss am going crazy Op make this a topic pls. My boyfriend doesn't call often..let's say he calls me thrice a week, send text late in the evenings and chat up the whole day...sometimes from 8pm to 1am or thereabout...it's frustrating...morning calls r very important but he always skip that. ..but I remember a day I got angry with him he called me the next morning very early...We have been together for two months now, and he gave me a reason I'll call silly. .His past relationship he was the calling type till his ex made it known to him that his calls were bothering her so after they broke up he decided to watch it...is he still living in his past or I am with the wrong person?...but I know for sure he luvs me, but if calling is been rated as a basis for measuring luv he will score 3% out of 10% sm1 help! !!!
won ti de o, we are discussing a very important issue here, pls kindly shift to another thread.
Re: Missing Car! by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2015
inze:

. . . ninth mile is enroute Enugu (that is if you're coming from lets say Asaba), More like the entrance to Enugu. Let he who stated he saw the said vehicle be kind enough to assist the poster, you never can tell how far the little help will go and i hope he wasn't joking.
Okay. Thank you.

I sincerely hope He wasn't joking too, but I've passed the information to the owner.
Re: Missing Car! by carreport(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2016
Hi @Victoriousvic
Kindly fill visit www.carreport.com.ng and fill out our forms to report a stolen vehicle.
Please also include a Certified True Copy of police report.
ITS FREE

You can also contact us on info@carreport.com.ng or @infocarreport

Re: Missing Car! by designexploit(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2016
Gadget Device Technology media Multimedia smart

That's the reason why it's s good advice to Register the vehicle and place the plate number on it immediately. After that if you can, install Tracker in your vehicle before leaving the spot of purchase.

SMAT-G TECH is registered in Nigerian with more than a decade of experience in research profession, Sales of Electronic Smart Gadgets, and perfect in Vehicle Tracking installation, Fleet Management, and Car Recovery Technology, We also have latest cars for sell, brand new or neatly used cars.

Our continuous research on the latest technology has afforded us the privilege to be one of the leading security providing companies with great patronage from thousands of Nigerian vehicle owners.

Moreover, with the aid of our qualified and experienced engineers, our clients enjoys 0% trouble shooting, quality tracking services with vehicle security management.

Also available are some special vehicle device and security gadgets. Welcome to Our world of possibilities, a World that will change the way you live your life everyday.

Daniel Martinz
Mobile: 08023920117
Email: danielmartinz@live.com,
daniel@smatgtech.com
176/178 Okota Road,
Opp. Atinuke Shopping Complex, Okota, Lagos.
Service Line: 08023920117, 08036817555
www.smatgtech.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) / Carpet Grass Plated Car Seen On The Streets Of Akure, Ondo State / Man And His Solar-Powered Keke Napep Spotted In Yaba, Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.