Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Did You Know People Have Died because Of A Painting - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Did You Know People Have Died because Of A Painting (565 Views)

Should He Miss His Dream Job Interview because Of Ipob's Sit_@home Instruction? / Which Of These Did You Read? / How So Many People Have Been Surviving Because Of The Word "Appreciation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know People Have Died because Of A Painting by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
I thought people were crazy when they spoke of the Mona Lisa( an incomplete painting by Florence artist, da Vinci),then I realized that some people relatively go crazy about the painting so they can feel smarter ( Writer Dan Brown’s novel, the Da Vinci Code brought a renewed interest, People flocked in huge numbers to its home, the Louvre museum of Paris to find out about the hidden codes described in the novel).

Fascinate fully a single painting has received the most controversial attention ever released by the world,That she-is-or-isn’t smiling has long fascinated artists and historians, Men have died from loving her.

In 1852, an artist named Luc Maspero threw himself from the fourth floor of a Parisian hotel, leaving a suicide note that .............PLEASE click the link to read completely.
https://bcsquareblog./2015/10/10/mona-lisa/
Re: Did You Know People Have Died because Of A Painting by Oshovie(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice post. I think the history of the Mona Lisa is even more interesting than the painting. My opinion, though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seize The Moment Now Nairalander( A Must Read) / Save The Writer, Save The World! / I Need Short Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.