Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo (53120 Views)

Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) / Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo / Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by iamaffluent: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice ride though....

(1).400sqm for 3.5m or 650 for 7m. Isheri North, Opic Plaza
behind Channels TV. Deed of assignment and survey in place... The name of the estate is peace estate The Land
is situated in PEACE ESTATE.

(2).Two plots of land together on Abeokuta express way...
U Turn bustop.
Price : 45m
Tittle: Receipt & Survey Suitable For Shoping Plaza, School, Church, Hotel or Event Center.
For more info Contact
MainField Properties on 08030708011 or 08155533213
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Dharn(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Phyno fino
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by ril19(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
knostbrown01:
Am a Yoruba Guy buh like dis guy 'Phyno' die

I'm An Ibo Guy. I Don't Like Olamide Buh I Like Reminese

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by TheNigerianGuy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is this nairaland or vivian's blog? Or does she pay for all this crap she's posting to be posted on frontpage?
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by SoNature(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Arum choro nnunu
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by johnstar(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
viviangist3:
Phyno @connect
only u dey create thread, u go stil first comment

U welll so
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
The guy makes noise...I DON'T LIKE HIS MUSIC.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by ril19(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
HURSLE HARDER THAN YOU GRIND NIGGAZ.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by jonathanOz: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
loksman:
download connect and play it with an open mind. You'll fall in luv with him
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:
[size=15pt] undecided ALL BECAUSE DAVIDO UPLOADED HIMSELF IN A 1ST CLASS FLIGHT, THIS IGBO SWINE DEEM IT FIT TO FOOL HIS FELLOW BIAFRANS WITH A PICTURE OF A BORROW POSE CAR. WHERE THESE TALENTLESS IGBO RAPPER WAN SEE MONEY BUY BRAND NEW CAR USELESS MUMU undecided[/size]
Searchingfordeath.

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by SchoolGist24(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
NICE RIDE, he be like say na keke grin
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by sparkleice(f): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:
[size=15pt] undecided ALL BECAUSE DAVIDO UPLOADED HIMSELF IN A 1ST CLASS FLIGHT, THIS IGBO SWINE DEEM IT FIT TO FOOL HIS FELLOW BIAFRANS WITH A PICTURE OF A BORROW POSE CAR. WHERE THESE TALENTLESS IGBO RAPPER WAN SEE MONEY BUY BRAND NEW CAR USELESS MUMU undecided[/size]
y are u always abusing pple ? Wat do u stand to gain? Dat ws how u insultef me I kpt calm & avoided u ave change by now bt u are gettng worst everyday.atimes s bettr to keep quiet & overlook thngs.nt neccessarily u comment on sme post.

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
and?
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
lolu007:
The toy or the car?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by obinnashady(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:
you will soon die of jealousy,broke ass fool

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by ernesty20(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
knostbrown01:
Am a Yoruba Guy buh like dis guy 'Phyno' die
what if u are a yoruba guy and like him? Must u be an igbo guy be4 u like him?

Oh u want to tell us u are not tribalistic? Mumu

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by obinnashady(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
loksman:
cos u are f*cking deaf

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
a quad bike? was expecting to c a masserati. Bentley or dodge charger
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by SchoolGist24(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
ernesty20:
what if u are a yoruba guy and like him? Must u be an igbo guy be4 u like him?

Oh u want to tell us u are not tribalistic? Mumu

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by lonelydora: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Akpa gi ma kwa nma, eso na connect
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by chinaze4real(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:
poverty nah crime ask ur father

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by ernesty20(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
SchoolGist24:

what's up? angry
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by cornel00(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:

that guy worth more than your 100th generation combined

ba$tard!!!!!!!

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by SchoolGist24(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
ernesty20:
what's up? angry

Na Sky tongue
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by LBanks(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:
Taa!! you and Phyno na mate?
Talk true in your dreams, you'll be dreaming you were as successful as him. But alas, only to wake up and realize it was just a dream tongue

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by busyfishing(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:
am not Igbo but I know phyno has talent...don't bring in sentiments into everything..(am from the north)

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Karence(f): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
chally02:

˙˙˙˙˙˙=)) lɐɯɹou oʇ ʞɔɐq əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ
ʍou'noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ
uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ
I didn't but read it though tongue
chally02:

˙˙˙˙˙˙=)) lɐɯɹou oʇ ʞɔɐq əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ
ʍou'noʎ uɹəɔuoɔ ʇou səop ʇɐɥʍ pɐəɹ oʇ
uʍop əpısdn əuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ
I didn't but read it though
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:
appreciate good so that good will come ur way...dnt be such a hater...

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Baba Igbo
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by bugzbunny: 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
quote author=searching4loove post=40095878][size=15pt] undecided ALL BECAUSE DAVIDO UPLOADED HIMSELF IN A 1ST CLASS FLIGHT, THIS IGBO SWINE DEEM IT FIT TO FOOL HIS FELLOW BIAFRANS WITH A PICTURE OF A BORROW POSE CAR. WHERE THESE TALENTLESS IGBO RAPPER WAN SEE MONEY BUY BRAND NEW CAR USELESS MUMU undecided[/size][/quote]
Hate won't only scratch ur face but kill you tonite

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
busyfishing:
am not Igbo but I know phyno has talent...don't bring in sentiments into everything..(am from the north)
Is dere a rapper from d north angry

I don't think soo smiley

Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) / Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos)