Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo (53119 Views)

Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) / Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo / Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by kennycalls(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Lol...a good damage control to his misguided notice me condolences to Paris bombing s.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by saintkel(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2015
agarawu23:
And what's special about it ? undecided
Pls can u just go visit okija shrine. Phyno I luv, phyno my man of the year
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Jolumania432(m): 7:31am On Nov 17, 2015
viviangist3:
Posted By Vivian Gist
Caption Nyem ife'm NOV29 #phynofest #shutdown
source https://www.instagram.com/p/-KG0S7JHzP/?taken-by=phynofino
Baba Obago.. I Too Like Dis Guy #Gbayi#
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Chestar5(f): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2015
knostbrown01:

Stop misquoting lady.... Am a nigerian but has a specific state of origin, dts wy i can't hear what he rap and am not tribalistic.

sorry if u felt offended kiss
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by northvietnam(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2015
viviangist3:
Phyno @connect
Nice On Bro
Posted By
... hey , the rate you r going these days, am seeing u in buying some thing like she(lindaikeje) did . keep it up
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2015
whatofyou:

What would have been the right cc quad for the grown...? Maybe he doesn't like it too fast and furious.

At a minimum 125cc but really should be at least 250cc for a grown man.

50cc is entry level for like 10 year olds grin

Also the engine size is not just for speed but dictates frame size, suspension, etc

Nigerians just go dey do things anyhow......

http://www.atv.com/products/how-to-choose-the-right-atv-622.html
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2015
knostbrown01:
Am a Yoruba Guy buh like dis guy 'Phyno' die
Does being a yoruba guy stop you from loving anybody?
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by ernesty20(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2015
knostbrown01:

Absence tribalistic, What am saying in essence is dt despite d fact dt i don't hear most of his rapping because he speaks in his language. I like him die because of his personality....
*na your grandfather be mumu. Maggot
ok now i understand... IDIOT!
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Kayforly(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2015
safe Ride.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by mikron(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
babatundeizbad:
So this is news too... This viviangist sef, any small thing lalasticlala
re u sure this new viviangist is not lalasticlala?
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by ColeworldMD(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chestar5:

YOU ARE A NIGERIAN kiss...

Simple!
U dnt understand, phyno mainly raps in ibo & for one to who doesn't speak ibo to like phyno it's cuz he's exceptionally good.. Olamide is another example.
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by Chestar5(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
ColeworldMD:

U dnt understand, phyno mainly raps in ibo & for one to who doesn't speak ibo to like phyno it's cuz he's exceptionally good.. Olamide is another example.

Thanks for ur opinion kiss
Re: Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo by alaskido(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Is it the car or the bob cart? Which one is he showing off and what is my business about it. For all I care he can ride the Bob cart on third mainland bridge and to hug a working transformer.

I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) / Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video)