Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt (32696 Views)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) / Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by Sduty: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by chocolateme(f): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmm.. Na the fair one born the black one abi na the black one born the fair one?
Nice picture.
Because I know they were once a shildren without kworopshion.

FTC
Chocolate cream

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
His dad is very young and fit.

Working out pays.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by menix(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
I hope all these his Tattoos will help him catch balls...

Dislike this tattoo ish..

12 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by Anamachi3(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Cute Son And Dad but I hate tatoo marks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by estherdim: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
how e come take tall pass pman

Imagine this scenario....... ...........
You are driving along in your two seater car on a wild stormy night. It's
raining heavily and when you suddenly pass by a bus stop, you see three
people waiting for the bus:
1. An old lady who looks as if she is just about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect soul-mate you have been dreaming about all your life.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your
car?
Think before you answer
continue reading... ............
This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once
actually used as part of a job interview.
* You could pick up the old lady and take her to the hospital to save her
life since this is the
human thing to do.
* Or you could choose the old friend because he once saved your life and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back.
* However, you may never be able to find your perfect soulmate ever again.
The candidate who was hired
{out of 200 applicants} had no trouble coming up
with his answer.
Guess what his
answer was?
He simply answered: "I would give the
car keys to my Old friend and let him take the old lady to the hospital. I would
stay behind and wait for the bus with the perfect
soul-mate of my dreams."
Sometimes we gain more if we are able to give up
our stubborn egocentric thoughts .
Always remember to "Think Outside The Box."
.......................................................................................
‪#‎My‬ friend said he will pack all of them in the boot bc his old friend may not knw how to drive.
So what was your own answer??

#pray for Nigeria

Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice ,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by Aminat508(f): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Please check this link, Light need your help cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/49
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by damton(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2015
h
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by Sijo01(f): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Who dash am hight? cheesy
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
His dad is very young and fit.

Working out pays.

starting next week, Ciara is my inspiration.

Her body looks like a sculpted work.

choi.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by ITbomb(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2015
See as he carry tattoo spoil the fine look. SMH

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by qualityovenbake(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Cute pix. Abeg no concede goal 4 today match. Nigeria must qualify for WorldCup.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2015
Is he a Nigerian? shocked

I love his dad sha! grin

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by youngvizzy1(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2015
End time goal keeper cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by Demmzy15(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2015
Not my business, we want Biafra!!!!! angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by laurel03(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2015
U guyz must win today....
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by EagleScribes: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Lovely. What is it with all these end-time brigadiers sef?
Get something else to trend abeg

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by Nelkoko: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Na everything b news?
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by reverendfather: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2015
I.

HATE

TATTOOS

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by macho44(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by jejemanito: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2015
youngvizzy1:
End time goal keeper cheesy

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by ashile(m): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2015
dark and fair

tall and short

issorite
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by deeswagger: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by osabiya16(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2015
End time
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by ultrazone(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by ekems2020(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Good day fellas and welcome to yet another new day of goodness.

Now, when last week I made a video demonstration of this wonderful power generator that has helped me in no small way, i had no idea the Fuel/Transport situation in the country would be like this. Today, I'm counting the blessings, and you too can.

Its a Noiseless, Fuel-less, Pollution-free, Maintenance-free Power source that powers virtually everything compatible.

Here is the video, see it for the rest of the story. . .and see you on the other brighter side of life, bye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTHSWJI5v8k
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by free2ryhme: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2015
nice family
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by osabiya16(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2015
reverendfather:
I.

HATE

TATTOOS
I

Love

TATTOOS

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2015
end time goal keeper
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by femi4: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2015
chocolateme:
Hmm.. Na the fair one born the black one abi na the black one born the fair one?
Nice picture.
There was born somewhere sha

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by johnstar(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2015
Who b keeper?? Na d short man??
Re: Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt by clevadani: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Abeg, who old pass??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversy As Linesman Asks Haaland For Autograph After Man City Game / Nigeria’s Top Five Rated Players Of All Time / Should We Pardon Keshi For The Result Against Congo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.