Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134660 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2015
embarassed
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by stevedre: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Donald3d:
ok ,I was just suprised with his post hehehe,even light is surprised at what he said she couldn't help but drop her jaws,oga no vex oo *winks* #ForMyBaby

@Funjosh is spot on. Donald you have to apply courtesy no matter what when it comes to issues like raising money( youre dealing with people from different background and upbringing ) . He asked a simple question ( This money no dey complete ? ) so he deserved a simple answer. I actually laughed a little when i first saw the thread and was like, 800k needed and this thread is still on, but after checking the history i realized my mistake and i have donated to the UBA account. I am not based in Nigeria and i must proudly say this, we are the most gracious people in the world because the support for this baby gives me hope for a better tommorow. May GOD bless every one who has contributed financially, with prayers and well wishes. #Shemustshine by GODS grace, Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:
They are in the plane. Thank you lord cheesy
this is amazing,thankz for alwaz being dia mam,may Allah bless u includin oga donald,funjosh,tearoses,I follow d thread nd am jst speechless wt d support shown 2 mam ayolight,she is a strong woman,am a mother nd I cn imagine her frustration,endurance and worries,may God bring dem bck safely nd we won't stopdonating nd thanks to all nairalanders nd d founder.#lightmustshine.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ayolight's mum(Light's Grandma) and ayolight's sis should be in oshogbo now the grand ma called me dis morning,we were together all the way yesterday,God bless them,I have already apologized to those who felt offended by my response to the bros and I have also apologized to him,I just felt he asked the question in the wrong way,the way he structured the question would have created a wrong impression to the people reading the thread for the first time,that's why I replied in that manner,no offense was intended,I sincerely and honestly apologize,I was just defending my baby,ayolight,and all the people that have been working hard on this,once again I am sorry, #Peace #ForMyBaby

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Just spoke to ayolight,they are doing fine ,they are in India,according to her,its 10pm there,I am so happy I am dancing a dance step I don't even know,my my legs are moving in the air just like I don't care,did I just say my legs ,hehehehehe,beat that ,oya na,clearbo!!!!,ahhh,you dey feel am!!!!,Let's keep praying for them,ALL IS WELL,everything will go fine,more updates coming soon,*SideNote*where was buhari looking when he was choosing information minister and information and tech minister ,just saying hehehe, #OverHyping #OverJoyous #Dancing #ForMyBaby

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Donald3d:
Just spoke to ayolight,they are doing fine ,they are in India,according to her,its 10pm there,I am so happy I am dancing a dance step I don't even know,my my legs are moving in the air just like I don't care,did I just say my legs ,hehehehehe,beat that ,oya na,clearbo!!!!,ahhh,you dey feel am!!!!,Let's keep praying for them,ALL IS WELL,everything will go fine,more updates coming soon,*SideNote*where was buhari looking when he was choosing information minister and information and tech minister ,just saying hehehe, #OverHyping #OverJoyous #Dancing #ForMyBaby
which number ??

Give us nah angry

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:
which number ??

Give us nah angry
she called me on her regular line,but her call card got exhausted,she also said we should be patient and not call her on the regular line as she would be charged if we call her,she is working on getting a local line ,I will be in touch,let me go and continue my Indian Dance *winks*
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Donald3d:
she called me on her regular line,but her call card got exhausted,she also said we should be patient and not call her on the regular line as she would be charged if we call her,she is working on getting a local line ,I will be in touch,let me go and continue my Indian Dance *winks*
ok

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Light ,still needs us,pls let's not forget her,pls let's pray for her,pls let's keep contributing,thank you,share on whatsapp,facebook,any where,any time,any place,thank you for your help so far,pls let's keep contributing, #ForMyBaby

1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Donald3d:
Light ,still needs us,pls let's not forget her,pls let's pray for her,pls let's keep contributing,thank you,share on whatsapp,facebook,market places,any where,any time,any place,thank you for your help so far,pls let's keep contributing, #ForMyBaby

WtF grin grin uncle donald

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:

WtF grin grin uncle donald
I no know when I type market places,na so the thing dey do me reach ,she needs all the help,I got carried away,to be honest ,I get all emotional when I am typing about Light ,so I loose concentration at times,no vex I go edit am,
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wait o,that market places mistake just gave me an idea,what if we do something like an outreach,with handbills,with a link to this thread(I can create a short link that links to this thread eg bit(dot)ly/savelight )and some info on the handbill,then we all go out on a particular day share the handbills in different places,what do you guys think !!!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Naijasinglegirl

Aleairhub

Abbeyforex

Bookiemart01

Mayorall

Surveycash

Please take note
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
I also have another idea,some people are already doing it,but we can take it to the next level,we can find a way of communicating with people that hit FTC on every topic that hits FP,I mean every topic,and solicit for their help to link to this thread #ForMyBaby
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by pmc01(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
We give glory to God for the journey so far. May God see us to the end.
Kudos everyone.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by pmc01(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
We give glory to God for the journey so far. May God see us to the end.
Kudos everyone.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by pmc01(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
I am not an active twitter user, but please I hope there is anactive campaign on this on twitter.

As a suggestion, some could help tag the likes of Senator Ben Murray Bruce on this matter. Who knows, one of them could take it up in a publicity stunt attempt.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Horlubunmmy: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thank you jesus
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
pmc01:
I am not an active twitter user, but please I hope there is anactive campaign on this on twitter.

As a suggestion, some could help tag the likes of Senator Ben Murray Bruce on this matter. Who knows, one of them could take it up in a publicity stunt attempt.
you are very right sir I will see what I can do,any other person willing can also take dis up. #ForMyBaby
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by tunshe: 2:35am On Nov 13, 2015
Moz22:
kini mo tunshe bayii

Why mention my username? grin

Next time you separate it......tun she

cc: Aminat508

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2015
tunshe:

hahahahah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Moz22: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2015
tunshe:

hehehe ..see moniker ooo
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2015
Aminat508:
hahahahah cheesy
maam I just saw your article about husbands,kindly put a link to this thread ,please we need more people,thank you.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Donald3d:
maam I just saw your article about husbands,kindly put a link to this thread ,please we need more people,thank you.

OK.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Donald3d:
I also have another idea,some people are already doing it,but we can take it to the next level,we can find a way of communicating with people that hit FTC on every topic that hits FP,I mean every topic,and solicit for their help to link to this thread #ForMyBaby
Done
Seven threads, seven days, seven sections
Staring on Sunday..
By Gods grace
#forbabyLight

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
winetapper:
Done Seven threads, seven days, seven sections Staring on Sunday.. By Gods grace #forbabyLight
Wonderful sir,plenty hugs #ForMyBaby

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by wardsmithng: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=Aminat508 post=39952855] which number ??
when Wii d surgery take place so that we keep praying for her
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by wardsmithng: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=Aminat508 post=39952855] which number ??
when Wii d surgery take place so that we keep praying for her
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
wardsmithng

They are both out of the country now. Very soon the surgery will take place

Will need more money angry for the baby to feed and the returning ticket..

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
I am still yet to hear from her that's why I have not given any update,let's Keep praying for them,all will go well.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Donald3d:
I am still yet to hear from her that's why I have not given any update,let's Keep praying for them,all will go well.
no problem. God mercy will be with them

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olowookerekemi(f): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Donald3d:
All is well in Jesus Name

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.