Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here (443332 Views)

Natural Remedies To Heal A Skin Rash / Got Skin Issues Add Me 09030519446 I Would Recommend Products From My Store / Pls I Need A Good Toning Cream For A Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
ada2604:
but u previously recommended I use it with kojic San soap
Yep...If you wanna get extremely light then you can use kojie san
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
flashinglights:
@ ChrisKonor

I have a deep accident scar on my face and I've been trying to get rid of it for some time now, please what can I use to even out the scar.

Hello Dear,

so sorry about the accident ma'am...

we've got 4 types of scars tho, but however i guess yours is a keloid scar since it was caused by an injury.

When bathing, you gotta scrub there very well to remove dead skin cells..You may also apply masks on it tho....

Get pure natural honey and apply it to the spot as frequent as you like in a day. Honey applied on scars several times each day helps to get rid of the scar to a great extent.

also, eat or take enough vitamin E supplements..

and let me know how its going...

quick recovery sis...
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
hapheey007:
May Almighty God continue blessing u for d good work here. Plz au do I get rid of Whiteheads, it doesn't make my face look smooth even tho I've got no pimples. I've tried using several cleanser to no avail.

Hey deariee..

A big amen to your prayers oo...i claim in IJN.

Whiteheads its mostly caused by Trapped Dead skin cells tho..So you need to prepare an exfoliating scrub at home to get rid of it.

Suger scrubs are the best,

- Mix together one tablespoon each of sugar and honey.

- Apply it on your face and gently massage in circular motions.

- Leave it on for a few minutes.

- Wipe it off using a wet washcloth and then wash your face.

- Do this once or twice a week on a regular basis.

i wish you a quick recovery ma'am..

Happy xmas o

1 Like

Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by chizyn(f): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hi Chris, plz wat can i use to clear my "Sunburns" on d side of my face
, Its lyk a dark area on both sides of my face.
(2) How also can i lighten my "Dark knuckles"
Thanks in advance
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Trinity33(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
ChrisKonor:

hello bro,
Start using Extract whitening papaya lotion & soap. the soap iz about N300 & lotion is N800.
Its works perfectly fine sir.

tnks bro....wld give it a try and give u feedbacks.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by omawunmie85: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Helo,pls wht cream can I use especially now cos I ve dis kind of dry skin en d season is nt helping d matter,am using kojie san papaya soap but I nid gud cream en also oil cos I ve blackspot on my face,tnx
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by lawlio: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
ChrisKonor:

Hello baba,

Am so sowi about your stress kie?

You need to get a cocoanut oil ( make sure its original )

Coconut oil does a great job of sinking into the skin and filling in that intercellular space that’s opened up and caused you to lose moisture. It’s a lipid, of course, and fats and oils are what you need to prevent your skin from drying out and becoming more irritated.

Rinse your hands with water and pat them dry. Rub the coconut oil onto the affected areas, and let it dry. Apply throughout the day as needed. its gonna clear it out in no time..

and please, you need to eat fish rich food always and use a moisturizer. Eczema can be causeed by bacterias tho, but some times dry skin causes it.
Thanks boss.

i just wish your skin a quick discovery bro.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
chizyn:
Hi Chris, plz wat can i use to clear my "Sunburns" on d side of my face
, Its lyk a dark area on both sides of my face.
(2) How also can i lighten my "Dark knuckles"
Thanks in advance

Wash and scrub your potatoes thoroughly, and then either grate them over a bowl or cut them up and put them in a blender. There is no need to remove the peels. If you’re using a blender, give them a whirl until they’ve become quite liquid. If they seem too dry, you can add a small amount of water. Pour out the mixture, soak cotton balls thoroughly in it,
and apply to sunburn. An easier perhaps more
effective method would be to soak gauze and lay it over the burn.

If you’re using a grater, grate the potatoes over a bowl and apply the pulp, trying to get as much juice as possible. You can also try simply slicing the potatoes, and lying the
slices directly on your burn.

As for your dark knuckles, in the mornings apply your lotion it your knuckles in a position. You gotta position your knuckles as if you wanna punch some one. Apply your body cream to your knickers in that position.

In the evenings, take your time to apply CARO TONE DARK SPOT CORRECTOR to every knuckle before bed time..

Good luck..
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ada2604(f): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
plz Chris is kojic acid soap same as kojic San soap and are they similar for lightening out d skin or they are totally different and in their functions too??
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by flashinglights: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2015
ChrisKonor:

Hello Dear,

so sorry about the accident ma'am...

we've got 4 types of scars tho, but however i guess yours is a keloid scar since it was caused by an injury.

When bathing, you gotta scrub there very well to remove dead skin cells..You may also apply masks on it tho....

Get pure natural honey and apply it to the spot as frequent as you like in a day. Honey applied on scars several times each day helps to get rid of the scar to a great extent.

also, eat or take enough vitamin E supplements..

and let me know how its going...

quick recovery sis...

thanks alot.

but its not a keloid scar, its more of a depressed/indented scar. will the same technique work?
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by chizyn(f): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2015
ChrisKonor:

Wash and scrub your potatoes thoroughly, and then either grate them over a bowl or cut them up and put them in a blender. There is no need to remove the peels. If you’re using a blender, give them a whirl until they’ve become quite liquid. If they seem too dry, you can add a small amount of water. Pour out the mixture, soak cotton balls thoroughly in it,
and apply to sunburn. An easier perhaps more
effective method would be to soak gauze and lay it over the burn.

If you’re using a grater, grate the potatoes over a bowl and apply the pulp, trying to get as much juice as possible. You can also try simply slicing the potatoes, and lying the
slices directly on your burn.

As for your dark knuckles, in the mornings apply your lotion it your knuckles in a position. You gotta position your knuckles as if you wanna punch some one. Apply your body cream to your knickers in that position.

In the evenings, take your time to apply CARO TONE DARK SPOT CORRECTOR to every knuckle before bed time..

Good luck..

Hi Chris, thanks 4 d reply, But can u just tell me an over the counter sorta product 2 use instead 4 dis SunburnS, am kinda terrible wit DIY's techniques.

Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by nkem79(f): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2015
ChrisKonor:

Hello,

1. Please i really need to know the kind of scar. Are you sure its pigmentation? and iz it a scar or acne from gone pimples?

2. If you are naturally fair before and now you're getting dark then buy IDOLE EXFOLIATING LIGHTENING SOAP and use it together with Nivea Fair or Nivea naturally even tone lotion.

3. And as for your powder, what colour do you use?

Please attached is a picture of my skin, the pigments.

Thanks

Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
ChrisKonor:

Hello davidona,

The best black spot eradicator that ive ever used is CARO TONE BLACK SPOT CORRECTOR. im currently writing my review on this sef..

check it out, its about N250. it clear my face in 1 week. its gonna make your face very bright tho.

you should also use facial wipes, read HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/11/facial-wipes-secret-to-outstanding-face_25.html
you can also rub this black spot corrector on your skin sha. As for a chocolate skin, try NIVEA NATURALLY EVEN TONE. you can read my review on it HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/10/review-nivea-naturally-even-body-lotion.html

Let me know how its going...

#Bless
thanks how do i use d carotone dark spot corrector, is it to be used in d night or day...
And the nivea cream is it good for oily skin...
Thanks
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
burticious:
Please I have been battling with what Yoruba call inaarun,some call it bad blood ,some call it kuruna,spot all over my body ,my arms and my leg.. I was told the disease is in the blood , I have tried many local herbs though ... Right now I'm using palmers cocoa butter formula with vitamin e ... Please advice , or drop your what's app number ,or bbm pin ..so I can contact you .. Thanks

Hey, all i see there is dark spot. i disagree with tge afrivan believe.

buy CARO TONE DARK SPOT CORRECTOR and use it on it, it will fade off completely..
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
davidona:

thanks how do i use d carotone dark spot corrector, is it to be used in d night or day...
And the nivea cream is it good for oily skin...
Thanks

you can use it any time you like.

well, in the night before bedtime is preferable sovthat you can apply your lotion in the morning.

nivea naturally even lotion is for all skin types ma'am
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
nkem79:

Please attached is a picture of my skin, the pigments.

Thanks

hello dear,

yes i can see it now. its really a pigmentation.

you need to start using a 100% pure cocoa butter product. go to the market and buy any pure cocoa butter lotion or cream and start using.

Grind or blend potatoe to paste and apply it on your face, leave it for 1 hour and wash it off with warm water. do this for a month, you will notice a fade off..

Also, drink alotta water and eat cucumbers.

still here...
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=chizyn post=40832507][/quote]
DIY are the best my dear. Why? because you are 100% sure that its safe.
but anyway, any rejuvenating gel or mask can get rid of it.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
burticious:
Pls is that answer for me or davidona? Here s more pics of my case

yea bro! i mean you, use the cream i just told you about. but if it doesnt fade off then you surely need to see a physician.

wish yu best of lucks
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello all,

Am very sorry for replying late, i was banned for just no reason and the ban just expired. please if you discover that its taking me too long to reply then you can send your issues to my email address or drop it as a comment on my blog.

thanks...much laaawvv
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
burticious:

Please check more pics I just sent ,do you still advice I try that Caro tone dark spot corrector ,and can I continue using the Palmer cocoa butter too ? More advice pls ,plus I don't want to be light ,I'm a dark/chocolate complexion

yeaaa, use the palmers cocoa butter in the mornings and apply caro tone dark spot corrector to the affected areas in the evenings. the only way you can get rid of those spots is lightening your skin. start using TURA soap too...
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by qizick: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nice trend guys Chris answer this nA abeg n I want to become extremely light I'm fair already but I want to hv d half caste look can kojic acid lotion do d magic? And Pls reply Ada's question plz Chris is kojic acid soap same as kojic San soap and are they similar for lightening out d skin or they are totally different and in their functions too??
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2015
ada2604:
plz Chris is kojic acid soap same as kojic San soap and are they similar for lightening out d skin or they are totally different and in their functions too??

Ada, biko forgive me oo...i swear to God i didt see your quetions oo...someone jux referenced it here.

Kojic acid is a natural acid discovered in asia. Kojie san soap is a product made from kojic acid. Kojic acid is known for its effective skin lightening.

i really dunno if there's a soap with name KOJIC ACID SOAP tho, but if there is, then you can try it out.

But i know of kojie san soap..its very effective.

However, any soap made from kojic acid works the same, although concentration might make it differ
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2015
qizick:
Nice trend guys Chris answer this nA abeg n I want to become extremely light I'm fair already but I want to hv d half caste look can kojic acid lotion do d magic? And Pls reply Ada's question plz Chris is kojic acid soap same as kojic San soap and are they similar for lightening out d skin or they are totally different and in their functions too??
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Hello ma'am,

Kojic acid can do it. Use it with the soap and lotion. But make sure the lotion has sun screen because a very light skin is definitely very prone to the sun as there's an eradication of Mela Lin.

However, i didt see ada's quetion before, bit ive just answered it now....im so sorry for late repliess...

#Bless

1 Like

Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2015
flashinglights:

thanks alot.

but its not a keloid scar, its more of a depressed/indented scar. will the same technique work?

Yeah it will work, But since its not keloid scar then you need to apply a triple action cream on it once in a while. Still try buying Rejuvenating products too..

Sorry for late replies.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2015
omawunmie85:
Helo,pls wht cream can I use especially now cos I ve dis kind of dry skin en d season is nt helping d matter,am using kojie san papaya soap but I nid gud cream en also oil cos I ve blackspot on my face,tnx

Hello, Buy nivea excess moisturizer or jergens ultra healing moisturizer.

As for your dark spot use face masks or triple action creams on your face in the evenings, use facial wipes as your handkerchief.

Much lawwwvv & sowi for replying late.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ada2604(f): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2015
ChrisKonor:

Hello ma'am,

Kojic acid can do it. Use it with the soap and lotion. But make sure the lotion has sun screen because a very light skin is definitely very prone to the sun as there's an eradication of Mela Lin.

However, i didt see ada's quetion before, bit ive just answered it now....im so sorry for late repliess...

#Bless
tnxx boss
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2015
ada2604:
tnxx boss

welcome mama..
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2015
Hello All,

I just wrote a review on my blog about a very very effective and good product called CARO TONE BLACK SPOT CORRECTOR.

The review features its Activeness, Life span, My dislikes, My likes, Price, Usage Guide, Ingredients And Lots more..

You can READ IT HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/12/review-caro-tone-black-spot-corrector.html

Remember to send your questions to my email or drop it as a comment on my blog if i dont reply you here on time.

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply)

How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? / Beautiful Ankara Styles / Nigerian Female Celebrities Wearing Native Outfits ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.