Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Hilarious: Man Got Tricked And Screwed By A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious: Man Got Tricked And Screwed By A Woman (966 Views)

Man Got Pregnant, Gave Birth To His Child Because His Wife Couldn't Get Pregnant / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / Hilarious: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant After 72 Unsucces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: Man Got Tricked And Screwed By A Woman by beeblah(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2015
grin by demarc001

Girls never lack relationship skills, they upgrade techniques like fashion trend! ***************************** WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE! A woman and a man are involved in a car accident. It's a bad one, caused by the woman's reckless driving. Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out of the cars, the woman says... “So, you're a man? That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days." The man replied, "I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God! The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" She replies, "Naaaaah. I think I'll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence. "Drunk driver offence!" grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious: Man Got Tricked And Screwed By A Woman by ninovandross(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Dayum, he just got served
Re: Hilarious: Man Got Tricked And Screwed By A Woman by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2015
OMG LMAO, chai the man got serve, chai its good to be a warri boy mehnnn, we will never fall 4 this, 4 me personally the woman will pay with her puuusy by me giving her a ride in my car and initiating friendship and so on and so forth. "but OP this is super story o.
Re: Hilarious: Man Got Tricked And Screwed By A Woman by Cadamlk: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
And when police came,the man dipped his hands in his pocket and said ,''officer I have all our conversations recorded in my phone''.

Na so the babe take enter one chance for police hand.

If you think you are smarter than life only for you to discover that your limit is just a ground state of some people,then you are a senior monkey.

Lesson learned"

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Man Got Tricked And Screwed By A Woman by Cadamlk: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
And when police came,the man dipped his hands in his pocket and said ,''officer I have all our conversations recorded in my phone''.

If you think you are smarter than life only for you to discover that your limit is just a ground state of some people,then you are a senior monkey.

"Lesson learned"
Re: Hilarious: Man Got Tricked And Screwed By A Woman by cycline404(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
lol
Re: Hilarious: Man Got Tricked And Screwed By A Woman by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
Cadamlk:

Lesson learned"

thanx

(1) (Reply)

Have We Just Lost The Baby?? !!!please Read!!!! / I Need Someone Who Knows Billings Method Well / 13 Questions To Ask Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.