Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Natural/herbal Cure For Low Sperm-count - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural/herbal Cure For Low Sperm-count (11379 Views)

Natural Remedy For Erectile Dysfunction And Low Sperm / Treat Root Cause Of Weak Organ,Watery Sperm, Low Sperm Count & Quick Release. / 12 Common Causes Of Low Sperm Count In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural/herbal Cure For Low Sperm-count by thesource(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Good day to you all my fellow nairalanders, as we all know that a large number of people are really suffering from low sperm-count also known as weak sperm, which has rendered them childless for years, the fact that you normally have a strong and rock-solid erction or you can have sex with a woman for hours doesn't mean that your sperm is fertile or strong enough to produce. Whatever the cause may be, if you can try any of these two within a month, your sperm would be good and high. Mind you, i'm so sorry that all the items i'll be listing here will be in plain yoruba as i don't really know what they are called in english, so bear with me. All you need do is write them out and take it to any shop of those people selling roots, herbs and other traditional items in any market in your area, and show it to them. Let's roll: (A) Buy 1. Egbo Ogbolo like #200 one is okay, 2. Ewe Abiwere #200 3. Pure, Original and Undiluted Honey, a bottle of 7up is okay. Preparation: grind the Egbo Ogbolo&Ewe Abiwere together properly, pour them inside the honey, cover it and shake it very well, then keep it somweher to ferment for three days, start taking a spoonful every morning from the fourth day. Goodluck
(B) Buy plenty Ewe Girofa( plenty Guava Leaf), Plenty Ewe Isana Oni Sanra.
Preparation: squeez the two leaves properly properly with plenty watert that can fill an empty eva water bottle, sieve it very well and pour it inside a big empty eva water plastic, take a quarter glass cup every morning and night. If you can try any of these, you shall have a cause to give thanks to Almighty God in a month's time. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Natural/herbal Cure For Low Sperm-count by abelee(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Is someone going to take either preparations listed in A or B or I take the two together at the same time
Re: Natural/herbal Cure For Low Sperm-count by jbblues24(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2019
Be a man that can handle his wife properly
Re: Natural/herbal Cure For Low Sperm-count by Saheed69(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
The Èwe Isana òní Sanra, does it have another Yoruba name. I can't find it here.
Re: Natural/herbal Cure For Low Sperm-count by Xtiana10: 7:14pm On May 27, 2022
egbo ogbolo & the other are we to pour it inside the 7up or Honey?
Re: Natural/herbal Cure For Low Sperm-count by mignone(f): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2022
thesource:
Good day to you all my fellow nairalanders, as we all know that a large number of people are really suffering from low sperm-count also known as weak sperm, which has rendered them childless for years, the fact that you normally have a strong and rock-solid erction or you can have sex with a woman for hours doesn't mean that your sperm is fertile or strong enough to produce. Whatever the cause may be, if you can try any of these two within a month, your sperm would be good and high.
Preparation: squeez the two leaves properly properly with plenty watert that can fill an empty eva water bottle, sieve it very well and pour it inside a big empty eva water plastic, take a quarter glass cup every morning and night. If you can try any of these, you shall have a cause to give thanks to Almighty God in a month's time. Goodluck
I know it's been years. God bless u for this.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Discharges Two Coronavirus Patients / Iot And Connected Health Are Attractive Opportunities For Life Sciences Investor / Man With Two joysticks Speaks About Living With Extremely Genetic Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.