Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man With Two joysticks Speaks About Living With Extremely Genetic Condition - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man With Two joysticks Speaks About Living With Extremely Genetic Condition (11396 Views)

3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 14,200 Youths In Benue Are Living With HIV/AIDS - APYIN President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man With Two joysticks Speaks About Living With Extremely Genetic Condition by stam101(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
A man born with TWO joysticks has released a memoir about what it’s like to live with the extremely rare condition.

The man, who calls himself DoubleDickDude, came to public attention earlier this year when he led a Q&A session on Reddit about what is medically known as diphallia.

He was born with two 10 inch, fully-functional joysticks, and claims to have slept with up to 1,000 men and women.

But after achieving notoriety on the online forum, he has now decided to reveal more details of his life in an E-autobiography titled: “Double Header: My Life with Two joysticks”.

Speaking to Rolling Stone about why he decided to write the book, the anonymous author said: “Before I was

‘DoubleD***Dude no one cared about what I had to say.

“Since then, I’ve been able to help people who felt alone or lost.

“I’ve gotten so many messages from people who need encouragement for one thing or another.

“With so much negativity in the world, the ability to bring something positive to the table is a great feeling.”

In the memoir, he recounts the practicalities of living with a condition so rare that only 1 in 5.5 million men are born with it – and even fewer with joysticks that both function normally.

He talks about his childhood, how he lost his virginity, and a “wild streak of sexual adventures fresh out of high school”.

Bisexual himself, he also talks about coming to terms with his sexuality and accepting his unusual physical condition.
But he insists he does not want fame and fortune, with all profits from the book going to his editor.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/man-with-two-joysticks-speaks-about-living-with-extremely-genetic-condition-must-read/

Re: Man With Two joysticks Speaks About Living With Extremely Genetic Condition by IKJ66(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
ℓ̊ just imagine ℓ̊ was in his shoe,ℓ̊ would use one for money rituals......

Buh to think ºƒ̲̅ ΐ̲̅t he would savour every bit of ectasy in love making coz ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ one ΐ̲̅s weak he would use the other
Re: Man With Two joysticks Speaks About Living With Extremely Genetic Condition by echobee(f): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Haaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn’t Wait Till You’re Sick To See The Doctor / Can Unripe Palm Kernel Nuts Shrink Fibroid. / Health Workers Flee From Suspected Lassa Fever Patient.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.