Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Maheeda's Nude Pix Has A Demonic Connotation, Guys Beware!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda's Nude Pix Has A Demonic Connotation, Guys Beware!!! (1746 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter / The Maheeda Nude Full Video You Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda's Nude Pix Has A Demonic Connotation, Guys Beware!!! by Anjelus(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ask yourself the simple question, why would a happily married woman derives joy in exposing herself unclad? She's not looking for somebody to go out with, neither is she broke...... It only means one thing, there's more that meets the eyes, but for those who are spiritually inclined, you would understand that she's using it to seduce and create a demonic opening in the lives of as many that have grown fond of looking at her demented pix....... SHE SMILES TO THE BANK AFTER EVERY EXPOSE BUT ASK YOURSELF, SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT HER PIX WHAT MEANINGFUL PROJECT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED........ BE WARNED!!!

1 Like

Re: Maheeda's Nude Pix Has A Demonic Connotation, Guys Beware!!! by donwise1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
I nailed it
Re: Maheeda's Nude Pix Has A Demonic Connotation, Guys Beware!!! by emilyone(f): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Where is the pix ?
Re: Maheeda's Nude Pix Has A Demonic Connotation, Guys Beware!!! by tripplephi: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
emilyone:
Where is the pix ?

THE PIX IS ONLINE O..... THAT LADY WAS ONCE A GOSPEL WOMAN BUT NOW A GO-SPELL BBW, BIG WOMEN CAN'T RIDE.
Re: Maheeda's Nude Pix Has A Demonic Connotation, Guys Beware!!! by Anjelus(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
tripplephi:

THE PIX IS ONLINE O..... THAT LADY WAS ONCE A GOSPEL WOMAN BUT NOW A GO-SPELL BBW, BIG WOMEN CAN'T RIDE.
Prostitution should be legalised —Maheeda

Caroline Sam, also known as Maheeda in the music industry, once worked as a prostitute before falling in love with music.
The controversial singer popular for posting her raunchy pictures on the social media recently revealed exclusively to Showtime that prostitution should be legalised.
According to her: “Yes, I think prostitution should be legalised. I have been there, I have been with these girls .
I have been to Holland where I think it’s legal. It won’t be bad if it is legalised because it’s everywhere anyway. So it’s better if it’s legalised,” she said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/prostitution-legalised-maheeda/

[

b]I Have The Urge To Prostitute After Getting Married- Maheeda ...
[/b]
I don’t really know where to place singer Maheeda who once claimed to be born again, got married and let go of prostitution just as she set about singing for the Lord. In case you do not know her, she is Caroline Sam, aka Maheeda, the ‘gospel’ singer who was orphaned at age 13 and, with no help coming her way, turned to prostitution to survive. Later, she met a white man in her line of duty and got married to her, told all who cared to listen that she has repented and let go of the spirit of prostitution. In an interview she gave a newspaper, Maheeda spoke of her struggles to quit prostitution and turning to God for help. This is what she said then:

“Even after getting married, I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I’m trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I’m driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution? There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered.”

But now, she has shown that no matter how much you wash a pig, it will still go back to its filth if what she tweeted recently is anything to go by. Maheeda tweeted about how she has been sleeping with men at random and how there is power between her legs.

http://pulse.ng/gist/i-can-t-stop-prostitution-singer-maheeda-id2517227.html
Re: Maheeda's Nude Pix Has A Demonic Connotation, Guys Beware!!! by TrollTrap: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
I came here to see pictures of brezz... angry angry
Re: Maheeda's Nude Pix Has A Demonic Connotation, Guys Beware!!! by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
You nailed it OP
Re: Maheeda's Nude Pix Has A Demonic Connotation, Guys Beware!!! by Anjelus(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2015
jaybossYBNL:
You nailed it OP
God will deliver us all, amen.

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Salawa Abeni And Olamide At A Party / Which Of These African Celebs Would You Crown In A Miss Curves Contest? / See Picture Of Upcoming Actress Who Is Ini Edo's Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.