Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs (10483 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Gtbank Rumored Job Interview In Lagos (Photos) / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Samakus(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Where are my accusers? Over to you!

1 Like

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Zelex9(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Samakus:
Finally, through the link sent by Mr Zelex9 (God bless him for me) on this thread, I contacted the real Aggregate Industries Limited . See my inquiry and their reply mail below.

Good to know that you have found your answer (although it is not what you're looking for).

Good luck with your job search.
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Craven: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Samakus:

You think they would show now that they've been made to eat their words? I doubt that.

I should add though, that in your eagerness to find a job, do not fall for fraudsters. Sometimes when we want things so desperately, we tend to be blind to their faults. It is what happened here and it's quite understandable. To avoid this however, you should make your research about any company you are suspicious about before swallowing their lies.

I wish you good luck with your job search. smiley

2 Likes

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nothing changes OP. You're a scam.
Why can't we see the email address of the company that sent you the email in your first screenshot but we can see it after you mailed the real (according to you) company?

They sent you the job specs (11th Nov) before sending you the email (19th November)? Explain o.

I don't know why the Mods are still leaving this thrash thread here.

1 Like

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Craven:

You think they would show now that they've been made to eat their words? I doubt that.

I should add though, that in your eagerness to find a job, do not fall for fraudsters. Sometimes when we want things so desperately, we tend to be blind to their faults. It is what happened here and it's quite understandable. To avoid this however, you should make your research about any company you are suspicious about before swallowing their lies.

Another r€t@rd€d cohort
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
By the way, you forgot your "corporate ethics" along the way.

Corporate ethics my thick black fat @rs£
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by toprealman: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2015
IF YOU ARE WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR, IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO SPONSOR THIS TRIP. SCAMMERS ARE ON TOP OF THEIR GAME. YOUR STORY POINTS TO ONE THING...SCAM!
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by toprealman: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2015
HE'S INVITED...MODERATORS PLEASE CHECK YOUR ENGLISH BEFORE POSTING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by olasmiles: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2015
scam of the highest order. once you didn't school in the UK nor have any online certificate affiliated with any UK school or college whatsoever. u may not be able to work over there. it's very rare to see a Nigerian with his/her Nigerian certificate 'alone' getting a secured white collar job in the UK. please be wise
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Pamelayoung: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2015
ify84:
So if you get 1m now, you will go for the interview... ?

With 1m, I am already a millionaire in Nigeria. I already have 3 business I will use 1m to run... You are looking for it to just enter aeroplane..

Kontinu your gulder ultimate search

Pls can you introduce me to one of the biz
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Mustay(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2015
toprealman:
HE'S INVITED...MOD'S PLEASE CHECK YOUR ENGLISH BEFORE POSTING.

Mods, not mod's wink grin

1 Like

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by toprealman: 4:35am On Nov 30, 2015
Mustay:

grin
Mustay:

lol
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Craven:

Cohort. Where's your thief of a partner @Samakus
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Philadelphia: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Samakus:

F000000000L
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by mimicue(f): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op so if you find 1m you will give them the money cry[size=8pt][/size]. Why not use the money to start up something for yourself, even a baby knows this is scam abeg
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
toprealman:
HE'S INVITED...MODERATORS PLEASE CHECK YOUR ENGLISH BEFORE POSTING.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. "He's" could either mean "he is" or "he was." Given the context of the situation, it's obvious he meant that "he was invited for .........."
Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Craven: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
seun uboma davide470

Please take a look at my conversation with Philadelphia. It starts on the previous page and ends here. And during the time, he's broken quite a number of rules. One of them is sharing false information; apparently he seems so hell bent on ruining my image on Nairaland. And I'm not surprised, with my witty retorts to his petty replies and the support I garnered from putting this person in his place, it's no wonder he is still bitter. But I cannot be bothered. I'd just rather you put this fellow on a leash. You cannot have nuisances running around trying to ruin the Nairaland experience for everyone, can you?

Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: He's Invited For An Interview In The UK But Lack Funds To Process Travel Needs by Samakus(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Craven:
seun uboma davide470

Please take a look at my conversation with Philadelphia. It starts on the previous page and ends here. And during the time, he's broken quite a number of rules. One of them is sharing false information; apparently he seems so hell bent on ruining my image on Nairaland. And I'm not surprised, with my witty retorts to his petty replies and the support I garnered from putting this person in his place, it's no wonder he is still bitter. But I cannot be bothered. I'd just rather you put this fellow on a leash. You cannot have nuisances running around trying to ruin the Nairaland experience for everyone, can you?

Thanks. smiley

My man, just ignore that fellow. There's a saying that when people you hardly know starts beefing you for no just cause, you know that you are miles ahead of them. Just ignore him. From my experience, "nothing hurts a looser more than to be ignored". He will get tired. Trust me on that! Am really good at ignoring nuisances.
#letthegloatingcontinue#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 7 Reasons To Hire A Fresh University Graduate / Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now / Please Is This A Fake Job Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.