Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Who Else Got This... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This... (2113 Views)

Union Bank...who Else Got This With Me? / Who Else Got This Invite / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This... by HIPROFILE(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
this is the mail I received this morning for an interview with Agro Traders, dant know how genuine it is.

Good Morning,

I want to thank you for your recent application for employment with our Company Plantation Industries Limited Akure.

It is my great pleasure to inform you that an interview has been scheduled as follows:

Date: Friday 20th & Saturday 21st of November, 2015

Time: 10:00am

Location: Prince Afolabi Obasuyi Street, Plot 2, Block XLIII, Alagbaka G.R.A Akure.

Contact Name: Fisayo (HR Officer)

Mobile No: 08023355446

Please come along with originals of all available credentials including FSLC, WAEC/NECO, OND, HND, BSC, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, NYSC discharge certificate/Exemption certificate and other Professional certificates. Proof of employment in the last 5 years, last pay slips and birth certificate.

If you are unable to maintain this appointment or if you have any questions please call me on the Number provided above.

Thanks.

Fisayo Ogunleye

HR/Admin

Tel: 08023355446

Email:fisayoogunleye@agrotraders.net
Re: Who Else Got This... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
HIPROFILE:
this is the mail I received this morning for an interview with Agro Traders, dant know how genuine it is.

Good Morning,

I want to thank you for your recent application for employment with our Company Plantation Industries Limited Akure.

It is my great pleasure to inform you that an interview has been scheduled as follows:

Location: Prince Afolabi Obasuyi Street, Plot 2, Block XLIII, Alagbaka G.R.A Akure.

Please come along with originals of all available credentials including FSLC, WAEC/NECO, OND, HND, BSC, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, NYSC discharge certificate/Exemption certificate and other Professional certificates. Proof of employment in the last 5 years, last pay slips and birth certificate.

If you are unable to maintain this appointment or if you have any questions please call me on the Number provided above.

Thanks.

Fisayo Ogunleye

HR/Admin

it is, I hv a frnd that works there
Re: Who Else Got This... by HIPROFILE(m): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
zerray:
@ zerray please can you tell me the more you know about the coy?
Re: Who Else Got This... by HIPROFILE(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
zerray:
@ zerray please can you tell me the more you know about the coy? elchewapi@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Got This... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
HIPROFILE:

@ zerray please can you tell me the more you know about the coy?
elchewapi@gmail.com
dnt knw much, I knw they are into agriculture, cocoa I think not sure
Re: Who Else Got This... by HIPROFILE(m): 1:54am On Nov 29, 2015
I hereby extend my gratitude to ZERRAY, adebayo and others for their various piece of advice and insights which was monumental to my success.

I confirm to you that my interview with Agro traders was a success and i have been given an offer letter, to resume as soon as possible.
you guys are wonderful.

nat to forget the God of eleventh hour to whom I return all the glory.... may His name remain exalted!

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This... by Dahveydson(m): 2:42am On Nov 29, 2015
HIPROFILE:
I hereby extend my gratitude to ZERRAY, adebayo and others for their various piece of advice and insights which was monumental to my success.

I confirm to you that my interview with Agro traders was a success and i have been given an offer letter, to resume as soon as possible.
you guys are wonderful.

nat to forget the God of eleventh hour to whom I return all the glory.... may His name remain exalted!

Congratulations!
Re: Who Else Got This... by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 29, 2015
HIPROFILE:

you guys are wonderful.

Congrats
Re: Who Else Got This... by guynupe(m): 6:37am On Feb 08, 2016
HIPROFILE:

Good Morning,

Thanks.

Fisayo Ogunleye

HR/Admin

good morning, I got a mail from agrotraders for an interview scheduled this weekend. please can you tell me how the interview was and the post u applied for, since u've been down this road before. am a Lagos base
Re: Who Else Got This... by HIPROFILE(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
guynupe:

good morning, I got a mail from agrotraders for an interview scheduled this weekend. please can you tell me how the interview was and the post u applied for, since u've been down this road before. am a Lagos base

the interview is based oñ what you know.. also be sure of all u have on ur cv and be competent enough to defend them...
Re: Who Else Got This... by africanstatetech: 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
i also got the job interview sms and i have attended the interview. can anyone tell me how long it take to be called up? i performed very well and its almost 5 days now and i havent heard from the management
Re: Who Else Got This... by temmytt: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
HIPROFILE:

you guys are wonderful.

Please ,i just got an invite and i will like to know how much they pay

(1) (Reply)

CNG Conversion Job Opportunity / To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You / Lagos Telecoms/Oil & Gas Firm Graduates Recruitment(₦200k Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.