Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) (5949 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos:jay-z Visit Ilorin City,kwara State / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naija4life(f): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2006
Hello guys, here are some pics of JayZ when he visited Kwara State. They gave him a chieftancy title and even named a road after him Sean "JayZ" Carter.

Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naija4life(f): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2006
More of the pics of Jay Z In Naija

Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naija4life(f): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2006
Last Batch, grin grin grin

Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naijadiva2(f): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2006
i don't mean to say this but looking at these pics make me feel like i'm looking at jay-z in iraq, not naija.
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by kiki(f): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2006
naija_diva:

i don't mean to say this but looking at these pics make me feel like i'm looking at jay-z in iraq, not naija.

i was gon say dsame thing
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naija4life(f): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2006
dats naija for you my sis, not to worry, e go better, omg Iraq, wouldnt be surprised if he goes on to visit Hezbollah, hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naija4life(f): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2006
Its all good as long as they keep on publicizing good image abroad.
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by BlackMamba(m): 1:20am On Oct 17, 2006
I will have preferred a more African touch than this Arabic garb. We Africans have long been brainwashed by Christian and Islamic influences in our lives, but lets try to hold on to our indigenous culture, if we still have any left.
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by diyobdw(f): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2006
I still dont get the link btw Jayz - Kwara state/ Cheiftency/ title-Road?
(not even lagos where anything cant happen O! or where eye don open shocked )
For WHAT!!! angry who knows or care about jayz in kwara?
how has he affected them? how many of his original CDs is in the entire state?
am really lost on this one
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naijafan(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2006
very funny.
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by uzomaeze(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2006
i believe sawn carters' visit to kwara must have been as a result of the Governor being a resident in the US in the past i don't think there's anything wrong woth his visit and title he was given that will make him come back to this country from time to time and besides we are fund of giving this visitors some respect remember the last visit of the famous american actor wesley snipes
the fun and pageantry that came with it not forgetting also wyclef
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naijadiva2(f): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2006
diyobdw:

I still don't get the link between Jayz - Kwara state/ Cheiftency/ title-Road?
(not even lagos where anything can't happen O! or where eye don open shocked )
For WHAT!!! angry who knows or care about jayz in kwara?
how has he affected them? how many of his original CDs is in the entire state?
am really lost on this one

i'm with you. did he go to naija to do a concert, help us with water, get a street named after him or to do a bit of site seeing cuz i'm confused. they should name a street after him after he improves conditions for us in naija, not before cuz he may not live up to his word.
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naija4life(f): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2006
shocked shocked
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naijadiva2(f): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2006
what are you confused about?
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naijafan(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2006
@naijadiva
guess he just wanted to increase his post count. dude, you don't have to reply to everything you see. that's why the number of views is always more than that of replies. still on 29 posts? there are better things to say to increase them.
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naija4life(f): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2006
naijafan:

@naijadiva
guess he just wanted to increase his post count. dude, you don't have to reply to everything you see. that's why the number of views is always more than that of replies. still on 29 posts? there are better things to say to increase them.

I wonder wats biting you, men get a life lipsrsealed
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naijafan(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2006
@ naija4life
you didnt have to reply that as well. i wasnt hurt at all wit ur emo-post. and what do you mean by get a life.

no use getting this thread longer with posts that are offtopic. i aint replying you anymore on this subject. right?!
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by nilla(f): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2006
why did they name a street after him, what did he do? my bad what am i even asking he stepped on their soil angry.

meanwhile guys is it true that Jayz, Missy and a couple of american singers performed in Nigeria on October 1st?
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naijadiva2(f): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2006
that's what i heard
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naijadiva2(f): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2006
@naijadiva

first of all i can reply to anything i want to whether i want to increase my post or not and second of all, the reason that the number of views are always more than replies is because people who don't have a log in name view the pages also. its not just us that view them.
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naijafan(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2006
but you wouldnt make a post that isnt self-explanatory, would you? the fact that unregistered people also view posts and cant reply doesnt mean we registered ones should differntiate ourselves by replyig to just everything, except the nature of the thread encourages that. i guess you knw what i mean.

and as i have said to naija4life, this current post i'm makin is off the context of this thread and i'm not replying you any longer on this subject. cheers.
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by Greycells(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2006
It may be a PR stunt! If it is not, somebody is up to something, or has benefitted someway! Big deal, n :on shocked
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naija4life(f): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2006
Actually he came into naija for his water for life project BUT the question now is why chose Kwara State

Maybe because that was among the 5 states finally cleared by EFCC or the only state dat has major water crisis
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by desiree(f): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2006
nice one jay!!

I’m impressed, at least someone got off their ass to do something for the needy, PR stunt or not!
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by naija4life(f): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2006
desiree:

nice one jay!!

I’m impressed, at least someone got off their ass to do something for the needy, PR stunt or not!

grin grin grin
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by ladykool(f): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2006
is it only kwara state they visited??
am tired of jay-z this jay-z that?
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by youngdaddy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2007
pls can i get pics of beyonce in naija
.to anyan4ril@yahoo.com
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by jaybaby(f): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2007
OMg this Story AGAIN?
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by Young15(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2007
ya'll are stupid and dumb for judging jay-z like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all of you ! he placed a clean water facility in kwara state, nigeria, and throughout africa on his water for life tour. something as simple as that the nigerian government couldn't event do !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jay-z Visit To Naija In Pics (bags Chieftancy Title) by thameamead(f): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
hmm. these celebs love to act like they give a hoot about the poor,

(1) (Reply)

Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens Fire. / Justus Esiri And Don Jazzy / REVEALED: Messi Caught Pant Down With Hot Bikini Girl In A Pool Party [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.