Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Do Not Need To Set Up A Charity Foundation To Help People - Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do Not Need To Set Up A Charity Foundation To Help People - Don Jazzy (547 Views)

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / My Charity Foundation Started In Ghana, I Have Never Been To Malaysia: Churchill / Empress Njamah Celebrates 1300 Kids As Foundation To Host Children's Day Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Need To Set Up A Charity Foundation To Help People - Don Jazzy by DJBIGGY(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Don Jazzy who is partly known for his charitable works and also grooming young talents to fame ought to have a foundation to help him manage how he disposes his charity to the needy. But he is of the view that he does not need them for him to do his good works.

While speaking to Encomium Magazine, he stated that he does not need an organization for that. He said;

"I don't trust some of these foundations," Jazzy told Encomium magazine. "I think it's just people looking for an opportunity to collect money."

He further stated, "I don't think I need to set up a foundation before I help people. I help people regardless of that."

He also said that also he has been receiving advises that he should set up one, it is not in his priority in any way.

"A lot of people have been telling me to set up a foundation. I might do that to satisfy people. For now, it's not my priority," he said.

But at least you will provide employment to a lot of Nigerians out there who are in dire need of a job. The management of resources would then be another thing.

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/11/i-do-not-need-to-set-up-foundation-to.html

Re: I Do Not Need To Set Up A Charity Foundation To Help People - Don Jazzy by agarawu23(m): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Good point

But try more in helping the poor smiley

Nigerians are suffering
Re: I Do Not Need To Set Up A Charity Foundation To Help People - Don Jazzy by Airforce1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
Don baba j is on point
Re: I Do Not Need To Set Up A Charity Foundation To Help People - Don Jazzy by trapQ: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nigerians should know that rich people ARE NOT indebted to anybody.

People should give out of their own free will, not because society requires it of them.

(1) (Reply)

★ [official Video] Reekado Banks – “sugar Baby” Ft. Don Jazzy / Former Super Eagles Coach,steven Keshi Loses Wife / Annie Idibia Shares A Cute Drawing Of Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.