Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) (21738 Views)

Dry Season Ugu Farming:Scope, Process,SWOT Analysis,And Contribution( Pics,Vids) / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States / Strange Bird From Germany Lands In Kebbi Fisherman’s Net - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by streetgist: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
President Buhari launched the Dry Season Rice and Wheat Farming in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State today November 17th. Speaking at the launch, Buhari said “We missed the way when we threw away farming implements because of oil. Now is time to return to the farms, and it is priority for u”.

Buhari visited the Emir of Gwandu Alhaji Muhammadu Iliyasu Bashar at his palace. More pics after the cut…

Source:http://streetgist.com/photos-buhari-launches-dry-season-rice-and-wheat-farming-in-kebbi/

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by streetgist: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Redomi(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Buhari is working, Nigeria is progressing.
Please when are you going to Launch 5K per graduate monthly allowance?
Yorùbá teacher available, check my signature and contact me
I rep PDP, but I love PMB

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by streetgist: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2015

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by streetgist: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2015

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by donjaxy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Wasted generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Busolami2015(f): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is nice.....

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
I thought they said agricultural transformation agenda was a scam and that agriculture minister was lying about local rice production. Now the are doing the same exact thing. Propaganda and lies has its limit and I think apc is beginning to eat their words.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Busolami2015(f): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
NAIJASOM:
I thought they said agricultural transformation agenda was a scam and that agriculture minister was lying about local rice production. Now the are doing the same exact thing. Propaganda and lies has its limit and I think apc is beginning to eat their words.
not what you think....
Kebbi is known for this

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
NAIJASOM:
Ipob fool, what's the exact same thing here? Do you know what Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming is?

We should not farm again because the previous minister has done the farming?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Busolami2015:
not what you think.... Kebbi is known for this
No mind the confused child

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Yellowson(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
That man suppose go be minister for agriculture
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anybody that commends buhari for this needs to have his head examined

Was it FG that initiated the project? Nonsense! Propaganda government.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Busolami2015(f): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Yellowson:
That man suppose go be minister for agriculture
pdp how are you?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by damton(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
BABA KEEPS DOING GREAT JOB

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by OnankpaBa(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
SAI BABA

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by onosprince(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
End time rice and wheat.. The G above me is a cheat....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Busolami2015(f): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Promhize:
Anybody that commends buhari for this needs to have his head examined

Was if FG that initiated the project? Nonsense! Propaganda government.
Who is FG?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by foxzy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Laseasea whhere arre uu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by obeenah40(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
N
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Not Bad at all...

Sai Buhari cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by anytexy: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Atiheeeh!! Just sneezed.
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
How does this provide Fuel?
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by khalebzy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
b
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by brownies1: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sai baba

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by laurel03(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Sai Baba Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by khalebzy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Change sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by foxzy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Commend laseasea not buhari... Laseasea is really working

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) by foxzy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Commend laseasea not buhari... Laseasea is really working

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital / BROILER FARMING/BUSINESS MANUAL FOR SMALL SCALE FARMERS / No more maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.