Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone (4176 Views)

The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane / Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 / Here Are Top Reason Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Twice As Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by kasysleek(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
It seems like Iphone is a must have for most people right now I mean Apple is currently one of the top phone manufacturer in the world.

Lemme guess you were watching a music video or movie of your favorite/top celebrity or you saw a selfie or photo of them on twitter or instagram and boom you notice something, I mean something other than the cool clothes, cars, shoes, gold chains, No! am talking about an Iphone or 'The Iphone' and you are like "wow" and ever since then you've had a craze for the device, I too have being in such situation and trust me it’s completely normal.

With breath taking models like the Iphone 6 and 6s with outstanding features to the design who wouldn't want one, from celebrity to regular people "it’s a must have" this makes them a very fierce company for other company to contend with.

But nothing is ever perfect despite being ranked Best there are some things that were neglected by Apple that shouldn't have.

Note: don't get me wrong Iphone is a nice device but I feel like there are some features that were ignored that would have made the device more user friendly and awesome than it is now..

Top on the list is

Affordability

Iphones are very expensive to acquire.
If you are the kinds that don’t like to spend much on smartphone you might want buy an android device, which can be bought at fair price.

Bluetooth

Yes you guested right.
As you all known Bluetooth enables us to share and receive files easily with friends with Bluetooth enabled phone.
But you might have known already that iPhone is not Bluetooth enabled.
NOTE> Iphone models from 4s are bluetooth enabled.

So why would one buy such an expensive device with your hard earn money if you can't share or receive files from others device. This is one of the reasons why android tops Iphones.
We all know that android devices are Bluetooth enabled, not only that there are apps like "flash share" that allows you to share chunks of files under considerable amount of time.
But let's not dwell on that.
Moving on

Non removable Battery

We all have various reasons for removing batteries from our device for example some blackberry users are advised to remove there battery in during BIS or BBC activation in other word perform a hard reset. This is also very essential to those that like to Use spare battery, it all depends on the user you can have as much spare as you can afford but with an iPhones it’s the reverse.
Note Most android also have this feature.

No back button

Ah ha! This one really makes me angry because I can remember vividly the first time I held am iPhones, it was really awkward as I had a rough time exiting or closing applications .I mean would them kill them to add a back button even a tiny one?
I really think this should be added for easily navigation.

No Dual sim

Not everybody likes a dual sim phone but for those of you that like to enjoy services from different service providers you can kiss that good bye as iPhones those not support dual sim.
NOTE some android devices does not have the dual sim feature too.

Customizability

If you are the kinda person that likes a little tweaking or personalistion you might want to consider buying an android device, which you can easy customization as your heart pleases.

Others
*non removable storage
*no instant messaging allowed

That’s it.

http://kasysleek..com/2015/11/6-reasons-why-you-may-not-like-an-iphone.html

So you might want to take note of this if you are thinking of buying an IPhone
Have any thing to say?
feel free to comments.

1 Share

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by zubby29(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
most Nigerians buy d phone because of its name not because its function

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by lekjons(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
zubby29:
most Nigerians buy d phone because of its name not because its function
exactly!

just to lure ChiChi to their house..

7 Likes

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by invisibility: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
IPhone means overpriced piece of junk.

I recently saw an infinix hot note pro and an IPhone 6 plus in full use and the wide price margin made the iPhone look stupid cos the cheap infinix beat the iPhone in functionality, battery life and beauty.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by Xhaka(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Some people buy it because they wanna show off,
Instead of them to buy easy to understand Tecno sad

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by ihatebuhari(f): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
lol..............
broke people always have something to say

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by Panshow(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Iphone is highly overrated. I can't even use the phone even if dem dash me. I'll sell it and buy Android.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by kasysleek(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
lekjons:
exactly!

just to lure ChiChi to their house..
U funny o
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by kasysleek(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Panshow:
Iphone is highly overrated. I can't even use the phone even if dem dash me. I'll sell it and buy Android.
Nice blog bro!!!
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by Whizpeter(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Why all these posts against iPhone na? Una no get chill ooo...
But why would I want to carry a plot of land in my pockets

1 Like

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by Panshow(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
kasysleek:

Nice blog bro!!!
Thanks Boss. I'm motivated.
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by kasysleek(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Whizpeter:
Why all these posts against iPhone na? Una no get chill ooo...

But why would I want to carry a plot of land in my pockets
Lol am not against dem, just stated the features that would have made d device more awesome than it is now.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by kasysleek(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Panshow:

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by kasysleek(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Panshow:
Seems ur blog is new. Bookmarked it already!!!
Panshow:
Seems ur blog is new. Bookmarked it already!!!
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Panshow:
you can hire me to be writing on your blog bro.
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by Panshow(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
kasysleek:

Seems ur blog is new.
Bookmarked it already!!!
Yeah actually, just about a month or so.
I've just gone through your own blog. Sincerely I'm impressed. You've got great contents. You only need a custom domain.
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by kasysleek(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Panshow:

Yeah actually, just about a month or so.
I've just gone through your own blog. Sincerely I'm impressed. You've got great contents. You only need a custom domain.
Abi... being trying to use go daddy, dem need master card for payment and I gat verve card.
U got great content too, adsense tins if you continue like dis...
U de twitter?
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by Panshow(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
kasysleek:

Abi... being trying to use go daddy, dem need master card for payment and I gat verve card.
U got great content too, adsense tins if you continue like dis...
U de twitter?
Yeah. You can hit me up @Panshak_
What of yours? So I can follow back?
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by itstpia8: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Not everyone knows phones are different when they all look the same!

Gosh!
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
ihatebuhari:
lol..............

Thank you
Them broke niggas will always hate

@Op
•Just Jailbreak the IPhone
•Bluetooth works well
•Highly customizable via Cydia store
•It's very affordable if you have the cash to spend
Compare it to the price of the galaxy s6 edge
• No back button really?
Smh

1 Like

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by kasysleek(m): 3:29am On Nov 18, 2015
Panshow:
Yeah. You can hit me up @Panshak_ What of yours? So I can follow back?
@kluivstar

1 Like

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by kasysleek(m): 3:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Brainrex:

Thank you
Them broke niggas will always hate

@Op
•Just Jailbreak the IPhone
•Bluetooth works well
•Highly customizable via Cydia store
•It's very affordable if you have the cash to spend
Compare it to the price of the galaxy s6 edge
• No back button really?
Smh

I don't think u read the post well,like I said I gat notin against dem, that why I said " note don't get me wrong iphone is an amazing device" in the post... And yes its kinda hard to navigate.

Thanks bro for contributing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by EzePromoe: 4:37am On Nov 18, 2015
You Android and BB users are backward. I love my Iphone7, it is plated with a fine mixture of gold, emerald, jasper, sapphire, diamond and chrysolite. It is manufactured in heaven in fact it is what God uses in calling his angels in heaven or the pastors on earth, and what about it's functions; hmmm, it repels witchcraft, it averts road accidents, air crashes and boat mishaps. It feeds me when I'm hungry. It's a close substitute to Seun my girlfriend and so many more too numerous to mention. The price nko? Sell the whole of America and Russia before you can buy it undecided

Nonsense piece of overpriced balderdash angry
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by Frontier2: 6:22am On Nov 18, 2015
Iphones are just too expensive.
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by kasysleek(m): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2015
EzePromoe:
It is manufactured in heaven in fact it is what God uses in calling his angels in heaven or the pastors on earth,

Nonsense piece of overpriced balderdash angry

LoL bro!!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by seriously22: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2015
lol..............

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by naijaboiy: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2015
[b]i was thinking I would see some very special features that would make me not like the phone but all what I saw are just nonsense .

Expensive? Really? There are many other cheaper phones that would fit your taste why not take your money and buy those ones? Somethings just have to be expensive that's just the way life is.

There is nothing really special about some expensive cars but people buy and use it.

Bluetooth? Really?

There are many phones without a dual sim feature and there's totally nothing wrong with that. Many people like their phones that way.

Non removable battery? Blackberry Q5 doesn't have a removable battery nothing wrong with that. In fact non removable batteries are known to be stronger and far better than those removable ones.

Lastly,many phones are good. It doesn't matter if you are using an iPhone or a techno,the most important thing is for you to understand and know how to use the phone to your own satisfaction not just flaunting it about.

By the way I'm typing from my Nokia C1 tongue
[/b]
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by Beezally(f): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm tell me something
Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by nairaman66(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2015
ihatebuhari:
lol..............

#teamiphone

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
angry

Re: 6 Reason Why You May Not Like An Iphone by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
kasysleek:

I don't think u read the post well,like I said I gat notin against dem, that why I said " note don't get me wrong iphone is an amazing device" in the post... And yes its kinda hard to navigate.

Thanks bro for contributing
can you send a movie of 1.5GB via bluetooth?
Yes i guess but youll have to sit all day sending when you can easily use xender to transer files on both ios and android

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee P7 Max With 3gb Ram And 13mp. Full Specification And Price / How I Solved "Screen Overlay Detected" On My Android Device / MTN. How To Put Every Incoming Calls To Voicemail And I Will Be Notified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.