Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Breaking News!! For Abia State Nysc Batch B' 2015 Corpers "Stream 2" - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Breaking News!! For Abia State Nysc Batch B' 2015 Corpers "Stream 2" (1277 Views)

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / Ogun State Batch B 2015 REPORT HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Breaking News!! For Abia State Nysc Batch B' 2015 Corpers "Stream 2" by yarn247(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hi, I'm corper Ogbuji Kingsley serving at Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike. Abia state.
Welcome to God's own state. I have taken time to analyze the state's program and have decided to share with you.
All you need to bring with you is a moderately sized backpack with special provision for 1 bedsheet, 1 wrapper, 1 towel, and your personals like golden mourn, and stuffs no much clothes and shoes all you need is the one you are wearing to camp and an extra for church clothes, you'll need at least 2 packs of lux white T shirt two special (swag) white shorts, waist pouch, torch light food flask, and nothing more. other items you can buy in Mammi mkt. Your documents ie. Statement of Result (original), doctor's report (fake or Original) incase you wan redeploy,, passports and others as stated on your call-up letter.CARRY MONEY OOO grin grin.The camp is located at UMUNNA BENDE. It costs only NGN300 maybe 500 now fuel scarce!!! from a place called "GATE" in Umuahia, down to the camp. After camping you will be posted to local government areas like ISIALA NGWA, UMUAHIA NORTH OR SOUTH, OSISIOMA (Aba), IKWUANO etc...sincerely, The higher insitutions in the state like Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, ABSU, Abia Poly and so on.. happens to be the best place of primary assignment in the state so far.The primary posting process takes place in the camp ie. OFFICIALLY, some corpers like me are posted to the universities and the research institutes in the state, others are posted to primary and secondary schools and so on.. you may not like it.. Importantly, You MAY need to secure a comfortable place to pass the nite as you pass out from the camp, you could make provision for lodging as the case may be and be happy grin grin grin I will be expecting those that will join me in MOUAU. Happy Camping!!!
you can call for any question.. Kingsley, ( phone number edited by mod).
Re: Breaking News!! For Abia State Nysc Batch B' 2015 Corpers "Stream 2" by yokiti: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Abia state stream 2 corps members a(nd by extention corps members), please ask your questions on your batch(es) dedicated thread(s) and PLEASE use discerning spirit thoroughly while relating with anybody on and offline.
Op, thanks for the precious time and energy used in posting this; may heaven reward you.

(1)

A16. Prospective Corp Members Living In Ibadan / Sure Prospective NYSC Batch B 2015 / Must Read For Batch A'16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.