Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment (2318 Views)

Info On How To Succeed In UAE With Minimal Stress. / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment by umuopara: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
UAE Visa with Employment.

Do you have work experience or educational qualification starting from Senior school certificate ( WAEC/GCE) or OND or HND or Bsc or other professional qualifications ? We provide services that covers Visa documentation and processing and also employment in the UAE. There are various categories of employment ; so we assess each candidate on a case-by-case basis to match them with the available vacancies. The salary package is attractive depending on various factors and employment packages; some come with accommodation and feeding allowance while others do not. The employment location covers all the seven emirates of the UAE.

For further information,please do not hesitate to contact us or visit us. Our contact phone number is 0815-192-6392

GTCS Travels
Branch office:
30, Moshalashi street
Street before First Bank
Lagos state
Nigeria
E-mail: gtcstravels@gmail.com
Phone: 0815-192-6392
Re: Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
umuopara:
Visa plus Employment in Qatar, Kuwait and Dubai:

Package: Working Visa to Qatar , Kuwait and Dubai ( including Travel Ticket)

Enjoy the privilege of employment package alongside with your visa
Good salary package
Accommodation

For more information about this, kindly contact:
0815 192 6392

Physical address pls

1 Like

Re: Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nothing good comes easy yes I know so I will keep on searching till I find
Just singing cool
Re: Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Email, physical address...

Put a face to the claim.
Re: Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment by umuopara: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gentlemen, so sorry for the belated response. I have been too busy.Our e-mail is gtcstravels@gmail.com. Beside I apologize if you experienced any problem reaching us at our mobile no as provided. Due to the NCC regulation, we were asked to update our record with our network provider and that has been done.
Re: Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment by umuopara: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Charlescobi:
Nothing good comes easy yes I know so I will keep on searching till I find
Just singing cool

@ Charles: Thank you for your response. Just as you said nothing good comes easy and there are a lot of misrepresentations out there. We sell not just service but also value. We do not offer what we do not have available. Also this opportunity does not last forever.Once we get the exact no of people needed that will be all for it . We do not have all the visa to all countries of the world available but whenever we put out any offer you can be sure that it is available at that moment .If you have any misgivings, that is very well understood due to so many things going on out there. We are available for discussion and to take all your questions and concerns. Thank you.
Re: Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment by Emempaul(m): 1:14am On Nov 25, 2015
If provided nt a kobo is paid till we start work then hw do we apply
Re: Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment by umuopara: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Emempaul:
If provided nt a kobo is paid till we start work then hw do we apply

To apply, please send us e-mail to : gtcstravels@gmail.com or call 0815-192-6392
Re: Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment by Chiscomax(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shut up you scam
Re: Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment by Emempaul(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wat are we to send in thd txt. Instead xplain to us nw wat needs to b knwn like everytin

1 Like

Re: Work in UAE with good salary : Visa plus Employment by umuopara: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Emempaul:
Wat are we to send in thd txt. Instead xplain to us nw wat needs to b knwn like everytin

Please note, you must be above 18-years of age to contact us. Anyone who is above 18 years of age and interested in this kind of offer should know what to do when the offeror has provided their contact for further inquiries. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Nigerian Policeman Was Caught Doing In Benin (photo) / My Experience in Training school / AWS Certification Cost, Scope And Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.