Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Starter Kit For Naija Housewive's. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Starter Kit For Naija Housewive's. (495 Views)

Smok T-priv Starter Kit & New Colors For Wismec Predator 228 Tc Kit / General Health Testing Kit For Sale. / A Must Have Health Kit For The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starter Kit For Naija Housewive's. by naijamomdiary(f): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Before embarking on a trip one would properly prepare, right? As I recently became a housewife you all know about, here is a list of my starter kit in other to make my present situation worth the while.

1. Device with internet connection.

Believe me your days will be boring without a device with internet connection, how would you get to know all the juicy gossips on blogs or what's the latest with Naija mom? heehehehe.

2. A maid or labour saving equipment.

The whole idea is to have  a stress free stay at home. You don't need to spend your entire  day cleaning and getting stressed from domestic chores. Invest in labour saving equipment or get a maid if you cant handle them. I cant though.

3. Cable tv.

Housewives all over the developed world are  accused of staying home and watching cable tv all day, I wonder what they want us to do while at home, work till we drop? Abegi....tune to those interesting channels that makes us to believe once more in true love. It can be accompanied with a glass of good wine, juice or snack on fruits.

4. Sexy lingeries,

scented candles and petals.

For God sake how would any sane housewife who watches all the romantic programs from zee world to telemundo not be Hot everyday. In other to set the environment and mood for a perfect lovemaking get yourself the perfect sexy lingerie and believe me your man will respond positively to your desires...* winks*

5.  Money!!!
The list isn't complete without some money at hand. How would you buy airtime on your phone to gossip? Ah! Thats how housewives while away time too nau...abi?

we need money to shop as well , we necessarily might not need all the things we buy but who cares? It relieves stress abegi.

We need money as well to hang out with fellow jobless housewives just to console ourselves we are happy without a job even though deep down we admire working class wives.

6. Read a book!

Take time off and read a book. Its not always about gossiping, romance and shopping, educate and empower yourself.

7. Exercise!

Be sure to quickly add some weight once you adopt this lifestyle. Shed off those excess fat and be fit for yourself and DH.

8. Pray!

The rest of your entire family is away, sacrifice about 30minutes of your time every day to commit them into the Lord's hands. Pray for  guidance , wisdom, knowledge, patience and blessings upon your entire household.

This is my starter kit as a housewife, what did I miss? And what's yours? Share with us.

For more interesting articles like this visit:

www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: Starter Kit For Naija Housewive's. by Cutehector(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Exercise...

The most important point...
Re: Starter Kit For Naija Housewive's. by bronzegoddess(f): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
As in? Me I don't understand sad

(1) (Reply)

Come In For A Customized E-card For Your Loved Ones. / A Fellow With No Experience. / A Question That Demands An Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.