Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch (22169 Views)

The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police / 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA / Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Emmau0091(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yes she be YORUBA angry
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Annchizzy(f): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
police and der thief thief useless people na police de give arm robbers gun and bullet to go and rob after de wil get der returns.i hate police force wit passion. OLEEEEEE THIEFFFFG OYUNSHI
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by bmos(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
Young03:
Throw her inside male prison

So what will happen there?
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Ryda(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
She thinks d woman insanity will last forever it God doing...she must face d law
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Young03:
Throw her inside male prison

Am telling u..make those sex starved prisoners use her eye see BDSM abi wetin dem dey call am sef
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by lakeside30: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2015
chinoify:
End Time News Everyday.

Chinoify end time reader everyday
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Adeboyefa(f): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
holyokoto:
The Police woman na YOLOBA
She is from Edo State. Is that "Yoloba"? Don't be misled by the "Ade-" prefix in her name, Adesuwa. Go and read the article again.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Says the shameless Italy deported prostitute...and your shameless Edo women can't just stop child and women trafficking,abortion and witchcraft..your trademark! Hardworking prostitutes indeed...
Hahaha the Igbo boy you were running after shamed you but you can't give up following him...worthless being!

Enahi:

Goat you are blind to see her name.
Cannibalistic fool , your wayward women from the East has taught other hardworking women how to sell babies.

1 Like

Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Enahi(f): 5:02am On Nov 30, 2015
peppyluv02:
Says the shameless Italy deported prostitute...and your shameless Edo women can't just stop child and women trafficking,abortion and witchcraft..your trademark! Hardworking prostitutes indeed...
Hahaha the Igbo boy you were running after shamed you but you can't give up following him...worthless being!

Fool stop mentioning my moniker. I don't know you goat from anywhere, replying you is worthless.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Pot bellied old fool....deported prostitute.
Stop running after a man that doesn't want you,,,hard working edo wh0re!

Enahi:

Fool stop mentioning my moniker. I don't know you goat from anywhere, replying you is worthless.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Enahi(f): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=peppyluv02 post=40541632]Pot bellied old fool....deported prostitute.
Stop running after a man that doesn't want you,,,hard working edo wh0re!

Me old fool grin . You are just too local and uncouth, please leave my moniker alone. Go look for your types, you already stink through your comments.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Enahi the prostitute,don't you know how to separate mentions anymore?Olodo..see the bush animal calling someone uncouth when you constantly insult Igbo women and you expect me to be civil with you?.I can't be civil with a local deported shameless LovePeddler and love begger like you..pot bellied old fool or you wanna claim youngee? Mumu..you will remain desperate and frustrated cheesy nobody wants to love a who're.you remain a toilet for men tongue

Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Enahi(f): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=peppyluv02 post=40582040]Enahi the prostitute,don't you know how to separate mentions anymore?Olodo..see the bush animal calling someone uncouth when you constantly insult Igbo women and you expect me to be civil with you?.I can't be civil with a local deported shameless LovePeddler and love begger like you..pot bellied old fool or you wanna claim youngee? Mumu..you will remain desperate and frustrated cheesy nobody wants to love a who're.you remain a toilet for men tongue[/quote

You are just a jobless bastard, unfortunately I don't know you and I will do myself a favour by ignoring you. FYI next time you really want to insult me make sure you have seen me in person to know what I look like, calling me potbellied or old doesnt get me upset at all because i know i am not potbellied or old. Look for more annoying words to insult me with next time ok.

Thats reminds me i think u need to get a job and stop been a nusiance on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Enahi the old cargo separate the mentions olodo...jobless bastard from generation of bastards forming busy..shameless LovePeddler running after men and begging for love..your potbelly is on your dp cheesy Of course I've seen your pics from one of the numerous men you were running after and begging to love you..disgrace to womanhood...
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Enahi(f): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
Enahi the old cargo separate the mentions olodo...jobless bastard from generation of bastards forming busy..shameless LovePeddler running after men and begging for love..your potbelly is on your dp cheesy Of course I've seen your pics from one of the numerous men you were running after and begging to love you..disgrace to womanhood...

You see why replying you is a wasted effort. Anyway sorry to disappoint you no Nairaland guy or girl has my pictures even the one in my profile is cropped.

You are such a cheap liar and a frustrated goat.

1 Like

Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cry me a river...shameless liar....till I write your number here then we will know who is lying..ugly potbellied she goat
Obviously the frustrated one is the one searching and begging for love cheesy
Enahi:

You see why replying you is a wasted effort. Anyway sorry to disappoint you no Nairaland guy or girl has my pictures even the one in my profile is cropped.

You are such a cheap liar and a frustrated goat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Eight For Selling Train Tickets For N15,000 In Abuja, Kaduna / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippine For Online Scam / Islamic Scholar Chains 6-year-old Boy Sent To Learn Quran In Gombe(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.