Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch (22168 Views)

The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police / 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA / Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by holyokoto(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
did you read the story at all.... Adesuwa is an edo name.... And please stop this tribalism

my friend Adesuwa was a yorub
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by holyokoto(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:
This defines you! GULLIBILITY is a failure of social intelligence in which a
person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised
course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is
the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are
unsupported by evidence. grin

Pardon?
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by fpeter(f): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2015
PUNCH Metro gathered that there was, however, trouble at the Akinpelu division on Monday, November 9, when Toyin showed up at the station to ask for her baby, but the sergeant allegedly denied knowing the woman.

Awesome God! Regardless of the woman's mental state she remembered her baby, maternal instincts. kiss
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by harbeesoyhe1(f): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2015
Do u know that u are verywrong with what u said here ?how and why should u involve customs in this matter now is that a smuggling case ?
kulobyno:
[size=15pt].I've always said that 98% of the personnel in the law enforcement agencies in this country especially Police, NDLEA and Customs are not passionate with the rules of engagement. They are rather more concerned about being considered employed [/size]
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by andyanders: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2015
That has been their life.If a female officer could handle this kine of crime, who else in the system can one trust?
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by BabaIjebuXL(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2015
holyokoto:

Pardon?

You need Brighter grammar,Book 1.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by AreaFada2: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2015
kulobyno:
[size=15pt].I've always said that 98% of the personnel in the law enforcement agencies in this country especially Police, NDLEA and Customs are not passionate with the rules of engagement. They are rather more concerned about being considered employed [/size]

Rule of kini?

In 9ja once you get into government job, moreso jobs with uniform & guns, you're law unto yourself.
Until we have State Police where each state can start afresh and use own rules, NPF will remain unwieldy, corrupt, inefficient and unmanageable.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by 9jatatafo(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2015
Police women are so desperate for roger. Heartless sergeant
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by holyokoto(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

You need Brighter grammar,Book 1.

Too much grammar
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by daroz(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2015
MadCow1:
Lets just Pray for Benin People....

From Kidnapping and raping of small boys to selling of babys. angry

All this coupled with UNIBEN.. angry

#LetsJustPrayForBenin..

#OnikpeEleyiGidiGan..
Truely, u are indeed a mad cow

1 Like

Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2015
evil woman
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by MadCow1: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2015
daroz:

Truely, u are indeed a mad cow

God Bless you too Aburo..
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2015
holyokoto:

my friend Adesuwa was a yorub
lolz yeye sumbody.... Check my name I'm Adesewa (that is the yoruba) while adesuwa (is the edo) different tribal names
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Kollyman: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
This is what happens when you have criminals as police officers.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sadly I found myself checking names this time. undecided
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by holyokoto(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
adesewa4uyahoo:
lolz yeye sumbody.... Check my name I'm Adesewa (that is the yoruba) while adesuwa (is the edo) different tribal names

how do u expect everyone to know
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by benedictac(f): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
aprokomanager:
yes oooo hahhahahaha
Y are you so excited? or are you in prison?
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by bokohalal(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
From Edo state but not necessarily Bini.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by alaskido(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
BENIN people again.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by frankdivine: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Young03:
Throw her inside male prison
lol..you wun kill am grin

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by goshen26: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
NPF I hail o
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
picture of the policewoman.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by sisisioge: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
madridguy:
Let her face the firing squad.

Haba! Baby is probably better off without the mother but the silly officer went about it the wrong way. Yes, she should be severely purnished but the baby shouldn't be handed back to its mother due to her mental imbalance. I wish that baby well...babies are awesome gifts from God.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
holyokoto:

how do u expect everyone to know
then you shouldn't have argued when I told you
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Enahi(f): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
holyokoto:
The Police woman na YOLOBA

Goat you are blind to see her name.
Cannibalistic fool , your wayward women from the East has taught other hardworking women how to sell babies.

2 Likes

Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by Enahi(f): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
bokohalal:
From Edo state but not necessarily Bini.

She is obviously bini undecided
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by ManTiger(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
I was hoping to see her bleeched face but police won't even reveal it.
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by aprokomanager: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
benedictac:

Y are you so excited? or are you in prison?
yes wit u
Re: Female Sergeant Sells Baby Brought To Police Station-the Punch by akigbemaru: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
police sold baby brought to the station.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Vandalized Lighting System In Calabar Airport Arrested / EFCC Arrests Eight For Selling Train Tickets For N15,000 In Abuja, Kaduna / Islamic Scholar Chains 6-year-old Boy Sent To Learn Quran In Gombe(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.