Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber (7202 Views)

Finally, Glo Network Now Loads All Websites On Both Mobile And Desktop Browsers / Finally Glo Speed Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by onoerime: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2015
TO further give more excitement to its subscribers in the Information and Communications Technology industry in the country, Globacom has unveiled a promotion with benefits that include quadruple data and free double airtime for calls to all network. Globacom’s Executive Director, Legal Services, Gladys Talabi, during the official launch of the Twin Bash promo in Lagos, said a subscriber who recharges N200 data will get 200 MB of data worth N800, another N200 airtime to call or send text messages to any network and N200 airtime to call 10 friends and family. The subscriber will therefore get N1,200 value for a data recharge of N200 and the recharge is valid for four days. She explained that a subscriber who recharges with N500 data plan will get 500 MB of data, N500 airtime to call or send text messages to any network and N500 airtime to call 10 friends and family, adding that this is valid for 10 days. Talabi emphasised that every subscriber who recharges with N1,000 for data will get 1.2 GB of data and not 1GB as it was before now. In addition, the subscriber will also receive N1,000 free airtime to call or send text messages to any network and N1000 free airtime to call 10 friends and family, adding that this is valid for 15 days. Similarly, for a N2,000 data plan, the subscriber will enjoy 2 GB of data with N2,000 airtime bonus to call or send sms to any network and another N2,000 free airtime to call 10 friends and family. She added that this package is valid for 30 days. “This is an unbeatable offer in the Nigeria telecommunication industry. Imagine paying N200 for a service and getting a value worth N1,200,”Talabi said.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by Efisko1(m): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2015
but dia network in my area has started fluctuating.....frm H+ to H and to E... me self am tired ohhhh

5 Likes

Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by ITbomb(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2015
I think they are preparing ground to sweep mtn customers when mtn is finally deactivated by NCC

4 Likes

Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by yomalex(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by Okpeyemi125: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Wow dat very gud 2 here it will b better if glo av upgrade

1 Like

Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by Sijo01(f): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2015
@op, no provision for paragraphing in your device? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by CallmeKola(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2015
Glo have some very irregular data plans. Judging by the afore mentioned, the 1000 data plan gives the best value for money. Good initiative though.
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by sam2020(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2015
When is one starting,Or is it on now??
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by nigeriancuban: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2015
for crying out loud why can't Mtn be good to their costumers for once,oh I forgot they are still trying to resuscitate from their fine sanction...well good move Glo andi hope Mtn learns from them someday...

2 Likes

Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by funkdr(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2015
they should work on their network.
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by otswag(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Impressive
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by mindtricks: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
nigeriancuban:
for crying out loud why can't Mtn be good to their costumers for once,oh I forgot they are still trying to resuscitate from their fine sanction...well good move Glo andi hope Mtn learns from them someday...

It is against their practice and policy to make their customers such fantastic offers.

They always believe that their large customer base is an edge which other networks cant boast of, and people normally think they must use MTN otherwise they are phoneless.
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
ITbomb:
I think they are preparing ground to sweep mtn customers when mtn is finally deactivated by NCC

Nice Business Srategy I say
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by knoxville(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Sijo01:
tot I was the only one dat noticed! cheesy
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by drizslim(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
Good news

Now they will overthrow End time MTN

1 Like

Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by yusaasif(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Issokay...
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by scarr: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Gives you bonus only for you to be charged at 40k/s
Dis people are here for business.........

Dont fall for this people

4 Likes

Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by kulabo(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
I quite agree with u scarr but this is still an unbelievable offer. I bet this isn't real.

A quadruple data and free double airtime for calls to all network? Hmmm

Let us have the code if this promotion is real.
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by scarr: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
kulabo:
I quite agree with u scarr but this is still an unbelievable offer. I bet this isn't real.

A quadruple data and free double airtime for calls to all network? Hmmm

Let us have the code if this promotion is real.
It could be real but ill only advise that people should Read the T&C before jumping into it.....Awoof dey run belle

I wont easily forget Glo's "Free Credit Tomorrow" and "Free 200% Bonus"
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by psyqs(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
End time grin
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by Ay04z(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Make I Wait for testimonies first..... Until den I wan use my 200 chop suya first..

2 Likes

Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by kingstylo01(m): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice development if true. Waiting for the day i'll buy 1GB for N100. grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by Myself50: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
No code to dial to opt in?
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by overdrive(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
Myself50:
No code to dial to opt in?

*223*Airtime #
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by okooloyun1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
I subscribe for d N1000, glo gave me 1gig data with 15 days validity and 2000 which only call glo to glo not to all network as they claim. Glo ur fada!

3 Likes

Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by acenazt: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
I see Mthen falling down the mountain. Ghana don go abeg S.A follow
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by bobo65(m): 3:27am On Nov 19, 2015
okooloyun1:
I subscribe for d N1000, glo gave me 1gig data with 15 days validity and 2000 which only call glo to glo not to all network as they claim. Glo ur fada!

Hmm , tried d code, didn't even work for me
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by xfhkxzf: 5:58am On Nov 19, 2015
this promotion is real.
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by fishbone11(m): 6:00am On Nov 19, 2015
onoerime:
TO further give more excitement to its subscribers in
the Information and Communications Technology
industry in the country, Globacom has unveiled a
promotion with benefits that include quadruple data
and free double airtime for calls to all network.
Globacom’s Executive Director, Legal Services,
Gladys Talabi, during the official launch of the Twin
Bash promo in Lagos, said a subscriber who
recharges N200 data will get 200 MB of data worth
N800, another N200 airtime to call or send text
messages to any network and N200 airtime to call
10 friends and family. The subscriber will therefore
get N1,200 value for a data recharge of N200 and
the recharge is valid for four days.
She explained that a subscriber who recharges with
N500 data plan will get 500 MB of data, N500
airtime to call or send text messages to any
network and N500 airtime to call 10 friends and
family, adding that this is valid for 10 days.
Talabi emphasised that every subscriber who
recharges with N1,000 for data will get 1.2 GB of
data and not 1GB as it was before now. In addition,
the subscriber will also receive N1,000 free airtime
to call or send text messages to any network and
N1000 free airtime to call 10 friends and family,
adding that this is valid for 15 days.
Similarly, for a N2,000 data plan, the subscriber will
enjoy 2 GB of data with N2,000 airtime bonus to
call or send sms to any network and another
N2,000 free airtime to call 10 friends and family.
She added that this package is valid for 30 days.
“This is an unbeatable offer in the Nigeria
telecommunication industry. Imagine paying N200
for a service and getting a value worth
N1,200,”Talabi said.
Glo network is crap, I recharged #500 twice & I got 0MB but I recharged #200 I was given 16MB. Also, surfing de internet with Glo sucks, slow as snail. Sometimes u can open Google page for hrs, sorry I love my etisalat for browsing with de speed of light.
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2015
Brand new INFINIX HOT2 for sale. Android 5.1.1, with 2gb ram and 16gb ROM. it is just 2 weeks old with complete accessories and receipt from Slot. N15,000. contact me on 07082137342.
Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2015
Sijo01:
At least you can read.Do you need paragraphs to understand your reading?

1 Like

Re: Finally Glo Wakes Up From Their Slumber by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2015
This is bullcrap.Glo promos are always for glo2glo.What nonsense.
Abeg make una give way for the network wey sabi jor...MTN.Everywhere you go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Hacking Apps For Android Users / Tecno Phantom 9: This Is How the Camera Looks Like / 5G Is Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.